Best Body Hair Transplant Clinics?

• Valued Contributor

I would definitely contact Eugenix. I have found them to be very honest and they will be able to help in what options you will have. Another thought is have you considered SMP to give you the illusion of more density? All the best!

Edited by Gatsby

On 6/29/2020 at 8:42 AM, Gatsby said:

I would definitely contact Eugenix. I have found them to be very honest and they will be able to help in what options you will have. Another thought is have you considered SMP to give you the illusion of more density? All the best!

I would consider Eugenix. I just have one concern and it is a political one if I may - I live in London but my origin is Pakistani. There is political tension between the two countries and I am not sure if I’ll have a smooth journey into india. Also I am told if you are of Pakistani origin and have a British passport, it is still very difficult to get a visa or the visa process is very painful.

1 hour ago, Westview said:

Just a heads up here, Eugenix only does beard hair, they dont chest hairs, leg hairs....etc

No no. That's not true. We do perform body hair transplant as well.

We have patients where we have taken donor hair from the chest, thighs, pubic region etc. Also, we have a patient where we have covered his pubic scar by using scalp hair.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

9 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

We have patients where we have taken donor hair from the chest, thighs, pubic region etc. Also, we have a patient where we have covered his pubic scar by using scalp hair.

Okay, thats very strange then because I was consulted by someone named Abhinay Singh who works for Eugenics and who told me they dont chest hairs at all. His email is abhinay@eugenix.in.  His exact words were "Beard hair has a good success rate but not chest. Would avoid using them".

Is he perhaps at a different location in India then the one you work at??

Edited by Westview
  • Like 1

I want the hair transplant and live in London, UK is their any best hair transplant in london, UK provide me at an affordable price. I find one london hair transplant clinic but also tell me more so that i will decide which is the best.

1 hour ago, CharlesRobinson said:

I want the hair transplant and live in London, UK is their any best hair transplant in london, UK provide me at an affordable price. I find one london hair transplant clinic but also tell me more so that i will decide which is the best.

Please could you start your own thread/post and ask the forum this question? This is the best way to get our advice. Thanks. 

20 hours ago, Westview said:

Okay, thats very strange then because I was consulted by someone named Abhinay Singh who works for Eugenics and who told me they dont chest hairs at all. His email is abhinay@eugenix.in.  His exact words were "Beard hair has a good success rate but not chest. Would avoid using them".

Is he perhaps at a different location in India then the one you work at??

True. You are correct. Chest hair does not have a good survival rate and neither do thighs and pubic hair. Therefore, we usually discourage the use of body hair for transplantation because the outcome would not be satisfactory. Especially in patients where we can take the donor from the scalp and beard, we stress on using them rather than body hair. 

The cases where we have had body hair used are ones where they have had no donor left. One of the most recently done patients with body hair is in the forum also. He continuously posts his updates. 

The following is the link to his profile in the forum:

Edited by Gabreille Nelson Mukhia
  • Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 6:24 AM, xabi86 said:

No I think he meant stretching the old scar. I’m pretty sure he meant that. 

This doesn't make sense. The old scar is cut out when the new strip is taken. At that point the old scar will not exist anymore.

12 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

True. You are correct. Chest hair does not have a good survival rate and neither do thighs and pubic hair. Therefore, we usually discourage the use of body hair for transplantation because the outcome would not be satisfactory. Especially in patients where we can take the donor from the scalp and beard, we stress on using them rather than body hair. 

The cases where we have had body hair used are ones where they have had no donor left. One of the most recently done patients with body hair is in the forum also. He continuously posts his updates. 

The following is the link to his profile in the forum:

Okay, thats good to know.  Do you happen to know the transection rate for chest hairs at your clinic??

I had a nice chat with Dr. Arika at your Eugenix yesterday btw and I'm considering using your clinic

Edited by Westview
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jmghair said:

This doesn't make sense. The old scar is cut out when the new strip is taken. At that point the old scar will not exist anymore.

Who in your opinion are the best FUT surgeons around?

Question for everyone here, can transplanted hair also thin or become weaker?

i’ve been told that my transplanted hair are becoming thinner possibly due to a skin condition on the scalp - not sure if true but that is someone’s opinion.

thanks

@xabi86 I had my first hair transplant 12 years ago when I was 25 years old to rebuild my frontal hairline.

Due to the fact that I didn’t take Finasteride I lost a lot of my transplanted hairs and several have thinned out. 

Even transplanted hairs suffer from your predetermined genetic hairloss and you can only prevent it if you take Finasteride for the rest of your life.

13 hours ago, Westview said:

Okay, thats good to know.  Do you happen to know the transection rate for chest hairs at your clinic??

I had a nice chat with Dr. Arika at your Eugenix yesterday btw and I'm considering using your clinic

That is wonderful news. Hope the consultation was satisfying. 

The transaction rate for chest hair is about 5% to 10%. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, xabi86 said:

Question for everyone here, can transplanted hair also thin or become weaker?

i’ve been told that my transplanted hair are becoming thinner possibly due to a skin condition on the scalp - not sure if true but that is someone’s opinion.

thanks

You can share your scalp pictures and we could assess your situation. 

On 6/26/2020 at 12:33 PM, xabi86 said:

ED42625C-5BB7-4B9A-9DB1-777AC12789E5.jpeg

4B1AE4B3-8D2C-4028-A87F-06C4F4D1E835.jpeg

BB96D60F-CB06-4600-975C-DC64D23BC911.jpeg

@Gabreille Nelson Mukhia Here are my pictures that I also shared previously in this thread. Dr Rahal thinks my native hair have all gone now and all that is left is transplanted hair and he thinks they are thinning.

I’m just in a bad place right now due to the condition of the hair and it’s a huge mental burden. 

I am told beard and body is the best option for me to get a full coverage.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, xabi86 said:

@Gabreille Nelson Mukhia Here are my pictures that I also shared previously in this thread. Dr Rahal thinks my native hair have all gone now and all that is left is transplanted hair and he thinks they are thinning.

I’m just in a bad place right now due to the condition of the hair and it’s a huge mental burden. 

I am told beard and body is the best option for me to get a full coverage.

Thank you for sharing your pictures. It is true that it looks like your native hair have gone away. Hence, it looks a little sparse. But the good news is that with a mixture of beard and scalp hair, you can regain density. It is possible to have a good coverage with a conservative approach. 

I will ask our doctors what they think and will write it here for you. 

5 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Thank you for sharing your pictures. It is true that it looks like your native hair have gone away. Hence, it looks a little sparse. But the good news is that with a mixture of beard and scalp hair, you can regain density. It is possible to have a good coverage with a conservative approach. 

I will ask our doctors what they think and will write it here for you. 

Thank you. I look forward to hearing what your clinic could do for me.

9 hours ago, xabi86 said:

Thank you. I look forward to hearing what your clinic could do for me.

The doctors feel that we can easily harvest 2000 grafts more from the donor pictures that you have shared. However, Finasteride intake has been recommended for hair retention.

The following picture has been marked for your reference.

Please could you also share some beard pictures?

IMG-20200705-WA0055.jpg

On 7/3/2020 at 8:15 PM, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

That is wonderful news. Hope the consultation was satisfying. 

The transaction rate for chest hair is about 5% to 10%. 

And whats your transection rate for beard hair, please??

• 6 months later...
On 7/1/2020 at 8:20 PM, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

I did an inquiry and I was informed, no, the only "body" hair for transplantation was beard.  Actual body grafts success rate, and I quote, "was too low" otherwise.  Westview's information lines up with mine.

To add, I wasn't trying to receive a consultation, just inquiring about pricing but was required to first send in photos.  By the end of this process I still was not given a rate.  From what I can tell this clinic does not yet do much if at all body grafts from below the head, so I would not call them a body hair transplant clinic, the topic of this thread.  Beard and scalp graft work looks great though.

On 7/1/2020 at 11:24 AM, xabi86 said:

I would consider Eugenix. I just have one concern and it is a political one if I may - I live in London but my origin is Pakistani. There is political tension between the two countries and I am not sure if I’ll have a smooth journey into india. Also I am told if you are of Pakistani origin and have a British passport, it is still very difficult to get a visa or the visa process is very painful.

Obviously you would know better than the rest of us, but I am surprised, given that you are not a Pakistani resident.  India has a large muslim population with people of the same background as you who travel in and out.  If you ever need to go there to do surgery hopefully you can find a way.