Direct Hair Transplant/3021 Grafts / Dr Pradeep Sethi

One has to approach a case with futuristic eyes. The experienced team can foresee the progression of the baldness. Accordingly, the need for medical treatment should be instituted. An under correction approach in surgery and right medical therapy would ensure a great outcome in terms of results and save the donor for the future needs in any progressive baldness. Here at Eugenix, each and every case gets a customized approach and gets a tailor-made program for the whole life to restore hair.

Edited by Abhinay Singh
  • Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

Awesome results, wetting hair is definitely showing the true density thank you for that:

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hello @Melvin-Moderator,

Thank you for your appreciation.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Moderators

Man, if I can ever get hair like that I'd be so thrilled.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, BeHappy said:

Man, if I can ever get hair like that I'd be so thrilled.

You’ve got a thick beard right? Why don’t you consult with Eugenix, they have the most NW7 cases I’ve ever seen.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:18 PM, LonelyGraft said:

What do you mean by “holistic treatment!”

Hello Sir,

Medical treatment to prevent ongoing baldness and hair transplantation for the already bald area.

• Like 1

Kind Regards

36 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

thats pretty amazing

Thank you 

Kind Regards