Is it safe to buy Nizoral/vitamins on Amazon.

Hey guys 

Just wondering has anyone anything to say in relation to this. I buy Nizoral and a multivitamin off amazon and the other day someone told me that these might be counterfit if you are buying off amazon.

I don’t want to be putting some fake shampoo that might damage my hair and taking dud vitamins has anyone any knowledge on this or am I overthinking ? 

The company that sells the Nizoral is Thornton and Ross Ltd  in the UK and I think the supplement is from peak nutrients. 

I normally only purchase vitamins or supplements on Amazon when I can’t find them in my local shop, but when I do I try and purchase ones that say Ships and sold by Amazon as those are legitimate, if it’s from a 3rd party seller on Amazon then I look at the merchants info to see their customer feedback as those with tens of thousands of positive reviews and rating of at least 95% may be just as good in having legitimate products as well.

Thanks for your feed back.

The 318420E9-0DDA-4A37-9C03-4BDF1B5076EE.thumb.png.0f5d2183d24a97dd3c9212187cef9e26.png problem is I can’t get Nizoral over the counter where I live so I have to buy online. As for vitamins I think I will just buy in the health stores from now on to be on the safe side. I think this Nizoral is legit doh I will attach a picture. Is this what you mean by being sold by amazon ? 

Amazon is just a distributor, look into seller and validate it. Where are you from that you can't buy nizaorl thats interesting? In Canada you could buy it at a wholesaler like costco and get 3 pack for like $20 or something. Also I would buy your supps from a health store, and get better brands. 

• Administrators

It’s safe, I purchase most of my vitamins from Amazon. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

Amazon is just a distributor, look into seller and validate it. Where are you from that you can't buy nizaorl thats interesting? In Canada you could buy it at a wholesaler like costco and get 3 pack for like $20 or something. Also I would buy your supps from a health store, and get better brands. 

I am from Ireland mate, not able to get the 2% Nizoral  over the counter here.

@Coady take care with Nizoral 2% if used often it can dry your scalp even more.  I would recommend try the 1% Nizoral first and see how you go with that .   Avocado oil or coconut oil can be useful for dry scalp.

I buy hair vitamins from Holland and Barrett health shop here in Ireland, you can order online also.

All the best ,

Paddy

IMG-20191206-WA0007.jpeg

8 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

@Coady take care with Nizoral 2% if used often it can dry your scalp even more.  I would recommend try the 1% Nizoral first and see how you go with that .   Avocado oil or coconut oil can be useful for dry scalp.

I buy hair vitamins from Holland and Barrett health shop here in Ireland, you can order online also.

All the best ,

Paddy

IMG-20191206-WA0007.jpeg

Yes I think I might just go holland and Barrett. Where do you get your Nizoral ? Can’t find it anywhere. 

On 4/10/2020 at 8:06 AM, Coady said:

Thanks for your feed back.

The 318420E9-0DDA-4A37-9C03-4BDF1B5076EE.thumb.png.0f5d2183d24a97dd3c9212187cef9e26.png problem is I can’t get Nizoral over the counter where I live so I have to buy online. As for vitamins I think I will just buy in the health stores from now on to be on the safe side. I think this Nizoral is legit doh I will attach a picture. Is this what you mean by being sold by amazon ? 

Yes, that’s what I mean...so sent from and sold by Amazon is correct.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - I'm new to the forum. I have purchased many bottles of Nizoral directly from Amazon (not 3rd party reseller) and they have always been fine and genuine. It's unlikely that Amazon would sell counterfeit, although there are no guarantees as counterfeits can make their way through any supply chain on any company, however it's safe to say the risk is very low with Amazon. 

• Like 1