Meeting Dr. Pradeep Sethi Q&A

• Administrators

Hey guys, 

Today, I’ll have the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pradeep Sethi of Eugenix, he will be holding free consultations in Los Angeles, and all over North America. I’ll be filming a Q&A for the community. What questions do you guys have for Dr. Pradeep? Ask away.

51417CF0-89C9-43FD-B6F5-6FC9D2877F8B.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'm interested in knowing what the upper limits are in terms of FUE extraction and implantation in a single session without compromising overall quality. Eugenix seems to have refined the FUE process such that donor hair is kept outside of the body in a shorter time period.

• Administrators

That’s true, they have their DHT technique. So how many FUE grafts can be safely harvested at once? Gotcha

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Hi Melvin

Can you ask the Prof what his views are on Exosomes?? Does he see it as more an adjunct therapy to current FUE techniques or a possible full on replacement sometime in the future? 

Keep up the great work 

• Administrators

Sure thing keep the questions coming.

View my thread

1. What do they use for creating incisions?

2. How do they manage depth control with grafts and do the incision sites vary by follicular grouping?

3. Do they trim their grafts?

4. In patients that are more challenging cases with very dark thick hair and lighter skin with minor recession and no temple point work how do they approach it, do they target mostly multi unit hairs leading to the very edge with scattered singles at the front? How many singles would they want for an average case like that? 

5. Do they regularly split multi hair grafts or do they prefer to keep the follicles in their natural groupings so they don’t sacrifice the yield?

Thanks Melvin!

Edit:

crap I just realized I think I’m too late 

Edited by Sam818
  • Like 1

@Melvin-Moderator can a body hair transplant (taking grafts from legs or chest) cause edema in the donor area? I've been hearing of cases of this occurring and wanted to get Dr. Sethi's opinion

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

At what age is your hairloss pattern mostly set in for most guys from the people you see in your office? Even though hairloss is progressive overtime. I see many people whos hairloss starts later in life in their 40s. Its mostly mild loss for them except for some people.

• Administrators

Great questions guys, 

I wasn’t able to film, it was a busy day on Saturday, I met some awesome guys, all of them forum visitors. I will have the answers on a Q&A article for you guys. 

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Guys,

I wasn't able to film during my meeting with Dr. Sethi, I actually had the pleasure of speaking with a couple of forum members and visitors, and there really wasn't any time to sit down and film a proper Q&A. However, Dr. Sethi, has been gracious enough to answer the questions on his YouTube channel. 

View my thread