He’s actually a little over 4.5 maybe 4.6 lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

How’s it looking Ed ? 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 9:03 PM, Tbcruz said:

How’s it looking Ed ? 

Doing ok so far. Sorry for the delay, but here are some pictures on the progress 6 months after the procedure. The crown is taking forever, but was told by Dr. Bloxham that it can take up to 18 months for the full results to be seen. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks and would like to ask about your progress and how are you doing?

Regards

Ed

1051622790_combright.thumb.jpeg.8fea1b1ccd722f905167717f7504f519.jpeg1687849318_combleft.thumb.jpeg.199b6a1bb36f5cdf920016f0801b982e.jpeg

front.jpeg

right oblique.jpeg

scar.jpeg

vertex.jpeg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Edward926 said:

Doing ok so far. Sorry for the delay, but here are some pictures on the progress 6 months after the procedure. The crown is taking forever, but was told by Dr. Bloxham that it can take up to 18 months for the full results to be seen. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks and would like to ask about your progress and how are you doing?

Regards

Ed

1051622790_combright.thumb.jpeg.8fea1b1ccd722f905167717f7504f519.jpeg1687849318_combleft.thumb.jpeg.199b6a1bb36f5cdf920016f0801b982e.jpeg

front.jpeg

right oblique.jpeg

scar.jpeg

vertex.jpeg

Looking good. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic growth by the 12th month. Looks usual for 6 months. The crown does take longer to cover up usually. Nothing to worry about.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

2 minutes ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Looking good. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic growth by the 12th month. Looks usual for 6 months. The crown does take longer to cover up usually. Nothing to worry about.

Thanks for the feedback. I was getting a bit paranoid with the crown not filling in, even though, I didn't get many grafts there as the main objective was to restore the front and later tackle the midscale and crown. 👍

8 minutes ago, Edward926 said:

Thanks for the feedback. I was getting a bit paranoid with the crown not filling in, even though, I didn't get many grafts there as the main objective was to restore the front and later tackle the midscale and crown. 👍

Nothing to worry about. It looks good  Its normal for the growth to take time. You can take Finasteride and irs good if you are already taking. Wish you the best results.

• Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Hope you didn’t forget about us with all your hair.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

He probably forgot about the rest of us baldies and is probably enjoying his mane.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.