help to decide what surgeon and clinic

zak786

Hello 

I am new on this forum and this is my second post. Please can you help with this aswell. 

I am ready for a hair transplant, but i’m struggling to choose what doctor and what clinic. Its so confusing and hard to choose and being indecisive does not help. 

My hair loss is norwood 6 and my donor area is not the best. I want to reduce all my risks and go to the right person and clinic.

I have done quite a bit if research and know of a few good surgeons.

If price is not a factor then what surgeon would you guys recommend? 
What surgeon what do the best job? 
Turkey,USA,UK,India,Belgium? 
Any top surgeons in Dubai?

Turkey is alot more cheaper and i have heard alot of good things. I have also been recommended a few surgeons on my previous post.

Who are the top 3 surgeons in turkey? 

From these doctors who would be the best in order.

Dr Reddy, hasson and wong, Dr Rahal, Dr Bernstein, Dr Bisanga, Dr Cohen Gho,  Dr Lupanzula, Dr Lorenzo, Dr Arika Bansal, Dr Edward maitland ball

Turkey surgeons?

Koray Erdogan, Dr Erkan Demirsoy, Dr Serkan Aygin, Dr Kaan Pekiner, Dr Cinik, Dr Acar, MCAN HEALTH, HLC

Thank you for your help.

Hi

Since you say you are a high Norwood and you say your donor area is not the best...then I would recommend you check out Dr Jose Lorenzo as his videos on YouTube of high Norwood’s look remarkable.

As for your lists, reasonable but I would definitely exclude MCAN as it’s a hair mill that donesnt do well with donor management from what I’ve seen, and not impressed by Dr Aygin either. If I had to only choose and go with anyone in the UK it would be Reddy.

Good Luck.

@zak786 if price is not a issue then why are you asking about low cost Turkish Doctors with subpar or bad results and cheap all inclusive Turkish clinics? 

If price is not a issue then go with Konior, Couto or Lorenzo. 

If you want a affordable Doctor doing the whole surgery with good patient results my advise is Dr. Kaan Pekiner (2.15€/graft) or Dr. Bruno Ferreira (2.5€/graft and works with Dr. Lorenzo) If you really want to go cheap then you have Dr. Demirsoy (1.25€/graft) but the grafts are implanted by his tech team. 

Edited by Portugal25

8 hours ago, zak786 said:

My hair loss is norwood 6 and my donor area is not the best.

I hate to sound pessimistic and the choice is totally yours but if this was me - I wouldn't get a transplant

Without existing hair quality you're looking at a more difficult road. Have you looked at hair systems? They're amazing now  

Hi

Thank you for the reply. 

What is so good about Dr Lorenzo what can he do that other transplant surgeons cant?

I have heard alot of people talking about MCAN and ive seen 1 result and it looks ok not bad.

Thanks

Hi

the reason why i’m asking about the Turkish clinics is because majority of people go Turkey and yes i would like to pay less for the same job. My friend wants to go aswell but his budget is what the Turkish clinics charge. 

I was speaking to someone and they were saying Turkish clinics are really advanced and they do alot of transplants. They also said that some turkish surgeons are as good as other famous ones. Apparently they all do a similar job and if you choose a decent doctor in Turkey you will get the same results but pay less. They can do exactly the same as other top surgeons because the procedure is the same.

Portugal25 what norwood was you? And how was your donor area?

Thanks again. 

Hi Medina

Thanks for your reply.

I cant wear a hair system cant get myself to doing it. I cant accept people knowing i’m wearing a hair system. 

Transplant is my only option So i want to try and get the best result i can. Personally i think we can get about 3000-3500 grafts from my donor area and then about a thousand from my beard. Im not expecting a thick head of hair but at least a decent amount.

This is why i have come on to this forum to try my hardest to get the best possible results. 

I cant go bald it dont look good at all so transplant is my only option and now i feel like my donor area is not great.

I just cant do a wig its just not possible. Now im not sure what to do. 

Hi

Alot of you guys have recommended Dr Lorenzo wowww what results!!! 

I have come across his videos and i always thought thats fake and not real! Now that you guys are recommending him what i’m lost about is what can he possibly do to achieve these results? 

If you have a certain amount of donor area you can only get so much coverage and density so what does Dr Lorenzo do that others cant do i’m totally confused.

• 10 months later...
40 minutes ago, kennethwilliams said:

It is perfect clinic with service quality, price and standards. They are not operating bulk of Arabs just for money. They are quality oriented. I recommend to have a check. I've had my hair transplant done with them it's been almost 2 years and I am more than  satisfied. You can have a look at their Instagram for excellent results. We've been there with 4 friends of me and they also provided group discount bro.  Instagram : @mcanhealth and @mcanhairtransplant (I think this second one is just like a hair transplant gallery )

You're going to get banned, I'm sure the mods won't tolerate this.

Excellent results my ass. Some of the worst I've seen. Check out this Youtube guy, Sam Modlinsky who's responsible for making this clinic popular in the UK, his hairline looks like he's got old plugs of 8-10 hairs. Also, techs do everything, there's no doctor, just like at Hair of Istanbul.

Destroyed donor, poor growth, unnatural result, that's what you get if you go to such a clinic.

Edited by UnbaldEagle
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, kennethwilliams said:

It is perfect clinic with service quality, price and standards. They are not operating bulk of Arabs just for money. They are quality oriented. I recommend to have a check. I've had my hair transplant done with them it's been almost 2 years and I am more than  satisfied. You can have a look at their Instagram for excellent results. We've been there with 4 friends of me and they also provided group discount bro.  Instagram : @mcanhealth and @mcanhairtransplant (I think this second one is just like a hair transplant gallery )

@Melvin-Moderatorthis new member has clearly joined HRN with sole purpose of promoting this Turkish Harmill and critize any other HRN member that has given the very sound advice to stay away. 

I do agree with @UnbaldEaglethat a bann should be in order as this seems to be a Turkish rep claiming to be a UK national but using google translator to troll and promote his hairmill.

Edited by Portugal25