4000 Grafts - Hair of Istanbul - 07/11/19

BuddyX

On 8/31/2020 at 1:13 AM, LonelyGraft said:

Did you ever reveal how old you are?

Hi mate.

My age is in this month's update, as it was the question for the giveaway in last month's video.

Here it is.  Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Dark said:

Are you suggesting the that OP is lying? 

I'm  using my own experience to interject that this clinic isn't ethical. They over harvest and use an abnormally large punch graft for the donor area. I have pictures of the spot-scarring which is massive. And they also don't tell you who is operating on you.

Maybe OP had a great experience--but there's 2 sides to every coin and when I see so many people shamelessly hyping up this clinic without any attention paid to donor area, or the people actually performing the procedure, then yeah. I'm going to try to protect my brethren who might be vulnerable and fall for HOI's smoke and mirrors.

• Like 1

@Peezus 

I appreciate your interjection, I am all for objectivity and openness. I’ve read your post and it sounds harrowing. The donor did look pretty rough post surgery. Although, I will also say the picture that you have a kinda Mohican style hair cut, taken from the side view your hair looks ok. Then again I’m no expert. Plus the other pictures it’s hard to tell how bad it is. Add to this I’m using my phone. Maybe some clear upto date pictures will help display the issues are they currently stand. 

However, getting back to this post. As you state there are two sides to every coin... It just so happens that we have both sides right here for a change and they willing to provide insight. So as you also say the rest of the brethren do not fall foul to the same issues you have faced. Hopefully the OP will chime in with whom done his work and how he managed to avoid the nightmares we are told occur in Turkish HT clinics.

Edited by Dark

3 minutes ago, Dark said:

@Peezus 

I appreciate your interjection, I am all for objectivity and openness. I’ve read your post and it sounds harrowing. The donor did look pretty rough post surgery. Although, I will also say the picture that you have a kinda Mohican style hair cut, taken from the side view your hair looks ok. Then again I’m no expert. Plus the other pictures it’s hard to tell how bad it is. Add to this I’m using my phone. Maybe some clear upto date pictures will help display the issues are they currently stand. 

However, getting back to this post. As you state there are two sides to every coin... It just so happens that we have both sides right here for a change and they willing to provide insight. So as you also say the rest of the brethren do not fall foul to the same issues you have faced. Hopefully the OP will chime in with whom done his work etc.

That picture was post my 1st HT, the donor damage was noticeable but not horrific. I am post my 2nd HT now and they roughed me up really bad in this 2nd session. I was pulling flesh out from the sides of my head. Trust me, if it wasn't so bad I'd have just chilled out like after my 1st procedure. But I genuinely will have to change the way I style my hair for the rest of my life now just to avoid the intensive scarring.

• Like 1

@Peezus

Sounds rough bro, hopefully you can get that sorted out in the near future. I’ve seen some pretty bad cases and they were saved on here. Don’t loose faith as despite my comments above there are truly some magicians in the world of HT. I’m sure you will find someone who is right for your particular job.

The issue I personally have with statements like the one you made originally are that it makes it seems like the OP is a paid shill for HOI, we have no proof he is or isn’t. Statements like this obfuscate the actual truth about HOI. You go onto to day we should refer to your post, as if it were the only experience anyone had with HOI. Now, I might be being a tad insensitive here so please cut me a little slack, but why should we believe your experience will be that which the majority of people experience as opposed to that of the OP’s?

Asked with all due respect of course...

Edited by Dark

3 minutes ago, Dark said:

@Peezus

Sounds rough bro, hopefully you can get that sorted out in the near future. I’ve seen some pretty bad cases and they were saved on here. Don’t loose faith as despite my comments above there are truly some magicians in the world of HT. I’m sure you will find someone who is right for your particular job.

The issue I personally have with statements like the one you made originally are that it makes it seems like the OP is a paid shill for HOI, we have no proof he is or isn’t. Statements like this obfuscate the actual truth about HOI. You go onto to day we should refer to your post, as if it were the only experience anyone had with HOI. Now, I might be being a tad insensitive here so please cut me a little slack, but why should we believe your experience will be that which the majority of people experience as opposed to that of the OP’s?

Asked with all due respect of course...

I don't think that's the sole experience people will have but the review didn't feature any donor area scarring inspection. Didn't remark on the expertise of the surgeon, the experience of the technicians, etc. I am pretty sure this guy isn't a paid shill, I never implied such. He looks like he's just a blogger trying to make his way and find his place in a niche market. But I also want people to know the whole truth. Have negatives and positives and weigh them against one another.

My experience is not only negative, it's left me feeling hopeless. So I would like to inform those who are considering going the full range of outcomes.

• Like 1

I appreciate your honesty and wish you the best with your issue moving forward. I also most definitely appreciated your experience as it does indeed add juxtaposition. 

I will be embarking on my first HT journey soon all experiences are more than helpful.

Edited by Dark

Just now, Dark said:

I appreciate your honesty and wish you the best with your issue moving forward. I also most definitely appreciated your experience as it doesn’t indeed add juxtaposition. 

I will be embarking on my first HT journey soon all experiences are more than helpful.

Hope you choose the right place for you, man! Just make sure you know and have seen the SURGEON's work extensively. You are aware of their scarring history and you see a few VIDEOS of client work after about a year. Sadly, I fell for flashy Instagram posts and let them blind me to the truth of the clinic I chose.

• Like 1

@Peezus I gotta be real here, brother. I think you're prematurely flipping out. Your photos are too fresh from surgery to really know what the end result is going to be.

Even in the short amount of time I've been on this forum, there seems to be monthly panic attacks from guys who just went through surgery and are positive they have been maimed. Go look at some of Dr. Diep's threads. You would think from the first few months of many of his patient threads that he's the worst surgeon on the planet. By the end of those same threads, the mood shifts to a congratulations on the amazing result.

I don't know if your surgery will ultimately be a failure or not, but I don't think you really do either.

As far as @BuddyX is concerned, I watched some of his videos and read his comments on those. He did show his donor area, he did comment on the clinic being technician run and how the doctor of the clinic is really only there in name only. He also gave the name of the doctor, so I'm sure that can be Googled for more info.

Quite frankly, I think I know more about HOI than you do from watching a couple of his videos and reading the comments.

Chill out and make an objective assessment of your hair in 2021.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, PizzaWolf said:

@Peezus I gotta be real here, brother. I think you're prematurely flipping out. Your photos are too fresh from surgery to really know what the end result is going to be.

Even in the short amount of time I've been on this forum, there seems to be monthly panic attacks from guys who just went through surgery and are positive they have been maimed. Go look at some of Dr. Diep's threads. You would think from the first few months of many of his patient threads that he's the worst surgeon on the planet. By the end of those same threads, the mood shifts to a congratulations on the amazing result.

I don't know if your surgery will ultimately be a failure or not, but I don't think you really do either.

As far as @BuddyX is concerned, I watched some of his videos and read his comments on those. He did show his donor area, he did comment on the clinic being technician run and how the doctor of the clinic is really only there in name only. He also gave the name of the doctor, so I'm sure that can be Googled for more info.

Quite frankly, I think I know more about HOI than you do from watching a couple of his videos and reading the comments.

Chill out and make an objective assessment of your hair in 2021.

Firstly, they missed an entire area of my vertex and crown in the transplanting process. So even if I were freaking out about the scarring, I still have an area that needed coverage they missed and couldn't comprehend was SMP and not hair.

Secondly, I don't think I'm overreacting as I saw the scarring from my first procedure and this one was much more rough, on top of the scar tissue that develops as more HT accumulate.

Thirdly, I don't think you know more than I do after over a year in contact with their clinic, simply by watching this guy's reviews. He is very informative. I just think that people should see experiences from a clinic from all angles, and with various patients' concerns and specific cases in mind.

I genuinely wish it were just me freaking out. If 5 months from now all is right as rain and I love this HT, I will eat my words but based off what I've seen of my donor area, that isn't going to happen.

Also maybe don't have such a condescending tone, as I wasn't attacking anyone.

@Peezus I don't think your photos display the severity of issues you're describing, but you seem to be looking for validation of your worst fears vs. honest feedback.

26 minutes ago, Peezus said:

He is very informative. I just think that people should see experiences from a clinic from all angles, and with various patients' concerns and specific cases in mind.

Then follow your own advice. @BuddyX didn't omit the things you said he did, and I'm offering a viewpoint that differs from what you seem to be looking for right now.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You have an amazing youtube channel. I am really enjoying a lot watching the progress and hoping the same for myself. Congratulations for the efforts on your youtube channel!

• 9 months later...

I had a very bad experience with hair of istanbul i highly discourage anyone else from going the quality of their results has reduced dramatically they are also a hair mill there is no garuntee of good results when you dont even know who is working on you