4000 Grafts - Hair of Istanbul - 07/11/19

BuddyX

On 5/17/2020 at 11:53 AM, Zoomster said:

Hey... Salt n pepper looks great...im in the same boat... 

Continued fab growing 

Thanks mate. I seem to have more now than before, but that makes sense as I have more hair now than before - well not technically but you know what I mean. Lol. 

On 5/17/2020 at 12:54 PM, Cahustler said:

Love your videos Buddy...Keep it up, also I was looking for your video about propecia..could not find it. can you post it here?

I am currently at the 2.5 to 3 months shit show stage

Hi mate.  Thanks.  Things start to pick up at the 3 Month mark and before you know it, you'll look in the mirror and seem some major changes.  Good luck.

I only spoke about Propecia briefly in the Question and Answer video.  I think it must be that one that you're looking for.  If you go to the description, you can find the index/timestamps to the relevant questions/answers.  Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Hi there, great results!!! I’m interesting in hair transplant, I talked to hair of Istanbul clinic. Do you recommend do the transplant in this clinic? I saw your video about the places to do hair transplant Turkey vs Spain, and you didn’t mention them in this video.. I’m really undecided. Thanks! 

On 5/20/2020 at 5:42 PM, Yarin17 said:

Hi there, great results!!! I’m interesting in hair transplant, I talked to hair of Istanbul clinic. Do you recommend do the transplant in this clinic? I saw your video about the places to do hair transplant Turkey vs Spain, and you didn’t mention them in this video.. I’m really undecided. Thanks! 

Hi mate.  Thanks.  Unfortunately, I do not recommend or refer people to any clinic.  That's something I have to be very clear about and point out on my channel (channel description).  The Turkey vs Spain video was just sharing my thoughts on who I think are the best surgeons in the respective countries. 

I document my journey to help others make a decision, but unfortunately I can't make that decision for you. 

There are many good clinics in Turkey (as well as bad ones) and being 'undecided' is normal - everyone goes through this. I picked the right clinic for 'me'.  You have to pick the right clinic for 'you'. 

Hopefully my updates and forums like this can help you make up your mind.

Best of luck. 

Edited by BuddyX

On 5/24/2020 at 2:48 PM, GNX1 said:

Not the most skilled hairline. Dracula like. But when the hair grows as good as this it makes very little difference.

Awesome result! Good for u!

Thanks.

Ps. The point at the top is the widows peak that I was born with and was still somewhat intact when I had my transplant.. ;)  Totally normal

Edited by BuddyX

On 5/17/2020 at 3:28 PM, BuddyX said:

HI Guys. Here is my 6 Month Update. Can't actually believe it's been 6 months since I went to Turkey.

Any questions or thoughts, drop them below.

Thanks and stay blessed.

Hairline 6 Month.jpg

Amazing result , congratulation

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

I think you got a great result BuddyX  I checked out some of your videos. They were very well done..Congrats on a successful journey.  Are staying on the meds?  

Subscribing to the thread and channel🤙🙂

I am looking to take the plunge next year, watching your video's I just may document my entire journey..but then I'll need to reveal to  entire world I wear a "piece" world being work colleagues and staff...oh boy 😧

On 6/3/2020 at 9:55 AM, Abhinay Singh said:

Amazing result , congratulation

Thank you Abhinay.  Really appreciate that coming from you guys.  Eugenix was on my shortlist of clinics last summer when I as finalising my decision.  I really like the work that Dr. Bansal and Dr. Sethi are doing over there.

It was just a case of logistics for me really,  Much easier to go to Turkey from England and come back within a few days.

All the best and keep up the great work.  

• Like 2

On 6/5/2020 at 5:19 AM, 540Oak said:

I think you got a great result BuddyX  I checked out some of your videos. They were very well done..Congrats on a successful journey.  Are staying on the meds?  

Subscribing to the thread and channel🤙🙂

I am looking to take the plunge next year, watching your video's I just may document my entire journey..but then I'll need to reveal to  entire world I wear a "piece" world being work colleagues and staff...oh boy 😧

Hey mate.  Thank you.  Yea, i'm currently still on Propecia 0.25mg per day.  I haven't noticed any change in my hair loss, so I feel like i'm at a good place with it.  If I ever need to increase the dose, I have room to manoeuvre.

Can't comment on the hair piece, but in my case I didn't feel awkward about telling people I was going to Turkey for a Hair Transplant.  I suppose you do whatever makes you feel comfortable.  I found after the transplant, you're so happy that you had it done, that you kind of wear it like a badge of honour too ! Lol.

Best of luck with it anyway and I hope it all works out for you.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2020 at 7:53 PM, BuddyX said:

Thank you Abhinay.  Really appreciate that coming from you guys.  Eugenix was on my shortlist of clinics last summer when I as finalising my decision.  I really like the work that Dr. Bansal and Dr. Sethi are doing over there.

It was just a case of logistics for me really,  Much easier to go to Turkey from England and come back within a few days.

All the best and keep up the great work.  

Glad to hear this 👍. Thank you.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Hey Guys.  Back again with another update.  Month 7 now !  Hair hasn't been cut for over a month, so looking a bit afro-like at the moment.  I'll take it though !  

Feel free to ask any questions.

Mr H Month 7 for Web.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys.  Appreciated.  I could do with a little bit more.  What do you reckon ?  Or am I being greedy ?  Lol

Anyway, here is my 8 Month Update. Feel free to skip to the end of the video for more about my hair.

Any questions, as always feel free to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 6:19 AM, CosmoKramer said:

Looks great for 8 months, good job on the video! And, yeah, having coarse hair does help with the “illusion” of density, as I have coarse hair as well. BTW, not sure if you mentioned it before, what’s your age?

Cheers mate.  Funnily enough a couple of other people asked my age recently.  I'm actually using that as a question for a giveaway i'm doing very soon, so can't say just yet.  I'll give you a clue though - it's between 15 and 100 !  Lol.

In the meantime, here's a mini update. Enjoy.

19 hours ago, BuddyX said:

Cheers mate.  Funnily enough a couple of other people asked my age recently.  I'm actually using that as a question for a giveaway i'm doing very soon, so can't say just yet.  I'll give you a clue though - it's between 15 and 100 !  Lol.

In the meantime, here's a mini update. Enjoy.

Cool 😎. How short can u go before scarring/thinning can be noticed?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 8:40 AM, LonelyGraft said:

Cool 😎. How short can u go before scarring/thinning can be noticed?

Hi mate.  I normally only ever cut my hair at guard 2 open or guard 3.  I do it myself and this has always been the length before and after the transplant.  I'm not sure how low I could go.  I'll probably be going for a paid haircut at the 12 month mark and will get it shaved down to the bone !  Lol.  I know a lot of people like it like that so would be worth showing what it looks like.

Anyway mate, here is my 9 Month Update.  There is actually a shot in here with my hair shorter at the back than in the video above.  

Any questions, feel free to ask.

• 2 weeks later...