SERKAN AYGIN : 3200 garfts. bad case, 8 months Repair By Dr. Bruno Pinto

futurenow

On 12/8/2021 at 7:35 PM, futurenow said:

Sorry for the languaje, this is a terribe intervention in Serkan Aygin Clinic,  the images speak by the own, it is only marketing this clinic:

Well people, it seems this videos has been removed...

The power of some clinics is very big but we can't forgot the bad practises of the clinics, Serkan Aygin is other low cost in Turkey with disaster cases.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, futurenow said:

Well people, it seems this videos has been removed...

The power of some clinics is very big but we can't forgot the bad practises of the clinics, Serkan Aygin is other low cost in Turkey with disaster cases.

That’s a shame.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, futurenow said:

Well this a photo when I was 20 years old:

photo-2021-12-25-01-33-24.jpg

This is from now with 35 years old

23122021.jpg

Hairline is the same as when you were 20, really nice.

Your beard progress gives me hope, I keep getting thicker beard every year(I am 27 now). :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow what an incredible result. Congratulations. I have just recently come across this and dr bruno pinto. I was originally looking at Dr bruno ferreira but he is currently not taking anymore consultation in order to catch up with work load. 

So nice to see some results online as both docs don't have a very large portfolio whihc is making me hesitant.

I was looking at dr bisanga in Brussels but I don't think I can afford him. 

Can I ask does dr pinto speak English? And in terms of your donor area what is scaring like from the surgery . 

Thank you and congratulations again you must be really pleased. 

1 hour ago, Lucianoc said:

Wow what an incredible result. Congratulations. I have just recently come across this and dr bruno pinto. I was originally looking at Dr bruno ferreira but he is currently not taking anymore consultation in order to catch up with work load. 

So nice to see some results online as both docs don't have a very large portfolio whihc is making me hesitant.

Can I ask does dr pinto speak English? And in terms of your donor area what is scaring like from the surgery . 

Hi, i live in Portugal and you can see Dr. Bruno Pinto results in Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5yNTsOPK7Z6V_00wTjiXnA/videos

I think Dr. Pinto speaks English. I tried to schedule a consultation with him but they aren´t scheduling until July 2022.

He has a huge waiting list... I think 2 years for surgery....

1 hour ago, Lucianoc said:

I had surgery with Dr. Pinto back in November (you can check my thread out on my profile if you wanna). He speaks very good English (as well as fluent Spanish and Portuguese, obviously).

Dr. P has a pretty huge patient portfolio on the Spanish forum/s with 60+ patient posted results, just not many on here. DM me if you would like a link. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Night and day difference 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.