5000 grafts aisha hair

Hey guys my name is Zakaria i have already done hair transplantation i kept searching for the right clinic but it was hard as a lot of clinics had something about them that is off but then i came across this clinic AISHA HAIR great clinic good treatment and most of all the promise of great result as shown in thier results constantly i have done my hair transplantation with them in 11-9 they did 5000 grafts for me and you can see it in my pictures so what do you guys think? i belive it is great.

WhatsApp 1.jpeg

WhatsApp 2.jpeg

WhatsApp 3.jpeg

WhatsApp 4.jpeg

WhatsApp 5.jpeg

WhatsApp 7.jpeg

WhatsApp 8.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...

Looking pretty good.  I too had 5,125 grafts done in one multi-day procedure in 2012.  Feel free to look at my website (below) and look in my archives and compare your current results.  Keep us posted with updated photos in a couple months.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

23 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Nice progress. I was a little skeptical looking at your post op photos and 1 month but it looks like your donor has recovered really well and you’re even getting some early growth in the transplanted areas. 👍🏻

Yes donor area recovered very well and shock loss didn't effect it much @CosmoKramer

Of course 👍🏻 I will review it, thanks for your comment @JohnCasper

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/11/2020 at 6:50 PM, bismarck said:

Any updates? Aisha seems to be one of the higher volume new clinics as of late. Techs did the extraction? Who was the surgeon? Also meds/age?

Sorry for not giving any updates of late been busy with work as i am a supermarket manager yes they are one of the best clinics out there with great volume my case was different to have no hair shedding at all and am really  happy with it so far...

Yes they have 2 amazing experts no doctor  but the work is beyond that of a doctor I believe their names are Aisha and Maryam."

• 1 year later...