This Doctor by profession was a 42 year old man when he got his procedure done with us. 

He got 3100 grafts from the scalp donor and 685 grafts from his beard donor. The total number of grafts done for him were 3785. We covered his frontal zone with these grafts and he was prescribed Finasteride, Minoxidil and hair specific multivitamins for his pre-existing hair. 

He went in for the Exclusive package where Dr. Pradeep Sethi performed his procedure. 

The results displayed in the pictures below are after 5 months. He has achieved incredible results.    

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-07 at 20.39.25 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-07 at 20.39.25.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-07 at 20.39.25 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-07 at 20.39.25 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-07 at 20.39.25 (7).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-07 at 20.39.25 (5).jpeg

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Looks really good Dr. Singh.  Congratulations to you and your patient.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Congratulations to the patient and @Eugenix Hair Science and @DrPradeep on a marvellous result especially for only 5 months. 

Why was medication prescribed to the patient as in all due respect there is little or know hair on the frontal third as thats where the newly transplanted hair was going anyway. ?  

....Thanks Abhinay....

.......Paddy......

• Like 1

10 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Congratulations to the patient and @Eugenix Hair Science and @DrPradeep on a marvellous result especially for only 5 months. 

Why was medication prescribed to the patient as in all due respect there is little or know hair on the frontal third as thats where the newly transplanted hair was going anyway. ?  

....Thanks Abhinay....

.......Paddy......

Hello,

Thank you for your appreciation. The patient was infact recommended medications. He is taking the medications.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

16 hours ago, JohnCasper said:

Looks really good Dr. Singh.  Congratulations to you and your patient.

Thank you for your appreciation. 

Kind Regards

16 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

....Thanks Abhinay....

The patient was thinning in the donor area in “reverse thinning way” and he was also still balding and the baldness was extending. 

So, he was given the medications.

Kind Regards