2663 - FUE - Dr Lupanzula - May 14th 2019

23 minutes ago, yesplease said:

Huge improvement, congrats. 

probably wouldn’t take that many grafts to add some more definition and density to your hairline. 

sorry if I missed it, but what’s your age?

planning to stay on fin indefinitely? 

33 and I have been on fin for a loooonnng time, never had issues. Always take a month break anyway after 11 months. 

Congratulations on your transformation. Impressive.

• Like 2

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

55 minutes ago, Cardin1977 said:

Yes I agree with the others, the transformation is very good. I would be very pleased with this hairline. I understand if you want for density though! What is your plan?

no idea yet to be honest, depending on the lock down situation I would like a touch up however do I want to go through being a hermit again, living under a cap for 3 months..... I need to see the pros and cons I guess. 

I guess with a small touch up my down time will be less? I want to shave my head to make the Dr's job easier.