Just Banged my Head post FUT - Urgent

Banged the recipient area? If grafts are still in there and not disturbed, I wouldn’t worry too much. Just take some otc anti inflammatory pills to reduce inflammation. Now, if the hairs are disturbed, slipped out or something, obviously that’s an issue. When I banged my head, I lost a ton of grafts, had to go back and redo that area. But mine was a major case. Any close up pics?

Lost my phone a few weeks ago and the picture quality on this old one I am using is really grainy but there are no other damage to the area, luckily. The doctor got back to me and said just those two are dead and not to do it again. As if I need telling twice 😅 What an idiot I am! Good advice about the anti inflammatory pills. Will take them now.

I think u jinxed me trix.. when I was getting off the plane , I stood up n hit the top of my head.. good thing it was just the top n not my hairline .. when u semi blind from the meds n ur head is numb , those things happen.. Heheheh 

Glad you didn't totally panic. It does seem like you may have dislodged a couple grafts, but as the others said - it won't make a cosmetic difference... 

Funny how we could probably count on two hands the times we've bumped our heads in life - but of course when it's crucial that we don't do it is when it somehow happens. There's probably a lesson in there about being human and the power of the mind and whatnot, I'm sure. ;) 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56