Best FUE doctor, regardless of price

I'm looking to get FUE for my Class III receding hairline. Price is not important, and neither is location (though proximity to California is great). Which clinics have the very best reputations?

I've seen Hasson & Wong mentioned a lot here (and their results look great), but I'm nervous about their apparent focus on FUT. Any help is much appreciated.

• Administrators

Hi Qqjas, 

Welcome to our forum, there is no sole surgeon imo that is the best, but this community recommends several surgeons that perform high quality FUE, I personally went to Dr. Diep in Los Gatos, ca. There are several great doctors, I encourage you to look at our recommended surgeons 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

If I had unlimited funds I would opt for Dr. Baubac. Freitas and Couto among top options also but extensive waiting lists (longer than 2 years). Keser also worth looking at but he typically only does smaller cases, those around the 2200 and below graft mark.

There are a growing number of surgeons who produce great work, along with the tried and trusted names. Best advice is to check out the work that is posted on here, do a little research into reputation and send out consultation requests. You'll get a good feel for the clinic by what you get out of the consultation.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I agree with both Melvin and Matt....there are more and more HT surgeons doing very good FUE work so it's becomes an even larger task to do your homework and look at as many examples of matured results with other individuals who have similar loss patterns and similar hair characteristics.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY