Dissapointing results from Resul Yaman 11 month post op

Never seen a result turn good after 12 months when it's bad at 12 month..

That may be true, but Yaman doesn't deserve the bad comments since from the start he held his hand up and offered to rectify this problem few months back. It looks like Chev has now gone back and received a 2nd HT with a 10/10 rating.

That may be true, but Yaman doesn't deserve the bad comments since from the start he held his hand up and offered to rectify this problem few months back. It looks like Chev has now gone back and received a 2nd HT with a 10/10 rating.

He deserved the bad comments cause the work was subpar and if this makes up for that then this thread will be valuable to future patients for his willingness to stand behind his work. Let it play out. Until this grows out can we lose the ratings.

Slightly premature on my part on posting this post .

They have actually been v supportive and offered me 2nd HT or refund which I had ( surgery) pics coming soon .

Yaman was v supportive and explained the reasons behind not the perfect results .

I think my fustration came from not been able to communicate properly but the new guy who dealt with me is actually quite good.

Also they know about this post and haven’t asked me to delete it which shows they are open to feedback :)

I will be posting my review of 2nd HT with Yaman - in summary every thing went very well 10/10

If you didnt go yet. DONT

Protect your grafts..You will regret hurting the remaining ones..Money is not everything.

If they extract another 4K grafts and it doesn't go very well you wont be able to do any other future HT

I saw a guy the other day who has incredibly thin donor due to multiple FUEs at low quality clinics. Beware dude its the worst. Its 10000% worst than FUT scar

Edited by hyperhair

• 2 weeks later...
Slightly premature on my part on posting this post .

They have actually been v supportive and offered me 2nd HT or refund which I had ( surgery) pics coming soon .

Yaman was v supportive and explained the reasons behind not the perfect results .

I think my fustration came from not been able to communicate properly but the new guy who dealt with me is actually quite good.

Also they know about this post and haven’t asked me to delete it which shows they are open to feedback :)

I will be posting my review of 2nd HT with Yaman - in summary every thing went very well 10/10

This is the fishiest thread ever. How much bribe did you get?