Dissapointing results from Resul Yaman 11 month post op

This is where i am after my surgery with Resul yaman post 11 months.

For detailed before after pics follow the link here..

Let me have your thoughts, there is absolutely no thickness at all but the most fustrating part of all this is they are extremely bad at communicating and just doesnt bother to reply to your messages at all !! not acceptable at all.

I really don't know how to go forward from here and whether it will get any better !!

They have offered me touch up surgery for up to 2000 grafts ..

attachment.php?attachmentid=120163&stc=1&d=1520855515

IMG_8148.thumb.jpg.058f5ef2798f96717e97a21eede8ef1f.jpg

IMG_8147.thumb.jpg.fb421324187b06d7469a759334580305.jpg

IMG_8146.thumb.jpg.6ccbfbcaaac43d316fd35e714e177671.jpg

good god do not take the touch up. All you need to do is waste another 2k grafts with them. That is unacceptable work, there is varying levels of underwhelming but this is a complete miss. Somebody just not yielding ideally you can live with that but getting little to nothing out of 4k grafts is wrong, this clinic should be refunding in entirety so you can head elsewhere.

Why is this guy still recommended on here? In the main, he seems ok but he's dropped the ball too many times in my opinion and I don't think we should be holding him up as someone to recommend.

I agree! After looking at a lot of less-than-good results on this forum, I decided to not short list him.

I agree, reminds me of Doganay where clearly some form of negligence is going on. Obviously a talented and competent surgeon but a lack of consistency shows that the tech focused setup isn't working for him.

It shouldn't be as difficult to remove surgeons from the recommended list, it seems as if they have to do something genuinely reprehensible to get kicked off. 50% of the results I see from Yaman are bordering on zero growth, there are better low cost surgeons in Turkey like Acar and Cinik, also on the upper end Keser and Oztan aren't recommended but well above the average standard of recommended FUE surgeons here, and at the top end globally.

but the most fustrating part of all this is they are extremely bad at communicating and just doesnt bother to reply to your messages at all !! not acceptable at all.

For this reason alone he shouldn't be recommended in my opinion

Hey mate

I was hoping you end up in a better place than the rest of us. As said earlier don't worry there is still hope. Start talking to the good Drs and completely ignore the recommendations on this website.

The amount of donor depletion that I have from the operation is insane.

Shoot Karadeniz an email else save and get out of Turkey. I highly doubt its a good move to do another FUE anywhere even if its Koray. I saw someone the other day with super thin donor area possibly from multiple FUEs and you dont want to be like that guy. You cant cover it

Yaman is a FRAUD

Cheven,

As others have already said, I'm disappointed that your results did not turn out the way they should have. Dr. Yaman however, is a stand-up physician and does stand behind his patients. It sounds like you've already spoken to him and he's made an offer to help you. But from the sounds of it, you are not overly happy with what he proposed. Have you explained that?

I will be sending an email to Dr. Yaman to let him know about this post and your experience, encouraging him to address your concerns. Please be sure to provide him with whatever he needs (permission and/or your name privately) so that he can share his side of the story.

Best wishes,

Bill

• Administrators

First and foremost Chevenowner1 I completely empathize with you, after reviewing your first thread, its clear the result is disappointing, the good thing is that you have coverage, you can try and use toppik to improve the look of the result. It may not be ideal but it is better than nothing IMO.

With that said, you guys, as a community to be fair, we shouldn't automatically call for a surgeons head for a bad result, we should at least give the surgeon an opportunity to respond and explain what may have occurred. Remember EVERY surgeon has had lackluster results, how they deal with the lackluster results is important, lets give the doctor the opportunity to try and make it right.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Slightly premature on my part on posting this post .

They have actually been v supportive and offered me 2nd HT or refund which I had ( surgery) pics coming soon .

Yaman was v supportive and explained the reasons behind not the perfect results .

I think my fustration came from not been able to communicate properly but the new guy who dealt with me is actually quite good.

Also they know about this post and haven’t asked me to delete it which shows they are open to feedback :)

I will be posting my review of 2nd HT with Yaman - in summary every thing went very well 10/10

You should delete this thread. Very unfair treatment of the surgeon here. You should revert back to your original thread and keep ppl updated on how the surgeon has rectified the poor results you got. You may be just unlucky that the HT just didn't work out for you or you might just be a very late grower as you have 6 more months of growing and thickening left.

I agree, but making TWO threads to slate the surgeon is unfair. As I said he should revert back to his original thread and keep ppl updated on how the surgeon has rectified the situation. Don't forget, Chev is only 11-12 months post op. it can take up to 18 months for full results.

• Administrators
Slightly premature on my part on posting this post .

They have actually been v supportive and offered me 2nd HT or refund which I had ( surgery) pics coming soon .

Yaman was v supportive and explained the reasons behind not the perfect results .

I think my fustration came from not been able to communicate properly but the new guy who dealt with me is actually quite good.

Also they know about this post and haven’t asked me to delete it which shows they are open to feedback :)

I will be posting my review of 2nd HT with Yaman - in summary every thing went very well 10/10

I’m confused, so you already had a 2nd HT with Dr. Yaman and the results are10/10? Can you post current pics.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.