Falceros' 6.5 Months After 4th Hair Transplant - Dr. Hasson

Many of you have asked for an update, so I decided to take some pictures and update my patient website with my 6.5 month progress. I also updated my website with 5.5 month pictures since I took them but never updated it.

5.5 Month Pictures

6.5 Month Pictures

Here is a before/after comparison from prior to having any surgery to 6.5 months after my 4th procedure. I apologize for the lighting difference in the photos as I know it's harder to compare. But do know that any remaining natural hair on top of my scalp that you see in the before photo has since been lost. Both photos were taken with flash.

741101844_HairTransplantCompare.jpg

Best wishes,

Bill

Wow! You are looking excellent, my friend! icon_smile.gif And with flash you're still really looking strong. At only 6.5 months, especially with the notoriously slow crown, your best days are clearly still ahead; I'm very excited for your future and happy for your present.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

bill just want to know if you noticed that the growth time is slower with each ht.ihad my 2nd in march and it seems like growth was late to start or being it was transplanted it same location maybe harder to notice growth.your transformation is what we all hope to achieve.congrats

I reckon you had your hairline placed in just the right position. Fantastic result. One of the best transformations I've seen from such a high NW starting point.

One question: how do you know you lost all of the hair on top? It seems like it would be hard to tell if it happened since the transplant.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Thanks for the compliments guys.

spin266,

It does appear that growth time has been delayed a bit with each subsequent hair transplant. This can certainly happen, especially proceeding into the 3rd and 4th hair transplant and beyond. Honestly, it's also harder to notice the growth given that my hair was much thicker in my third hair transplant than the first and second. Differences at this stage are subtle, but present nonetheless.

Matt,

I've been told by physicians who've evaluated my scalp under magnification that all my remaining natural hair on top is gone, minus maybe a couple of stragglers in the middle region. Frankly, I'd be surprised if any of those natural hair remained at this point anyway since the hairs were very weak even 5 years ago. Thankfully, finasteride appears to be helping me save the hair below the crown area in the back.

youngsuccess,

I have every intention of taking some photos outside without flash in the coming months. Of course, now that we're moving into the cold season, I may wait a little longer. But they're coming :-)

Best wishes,

Bill

Looks great Bill. Now listen... no more hair transplants for you young man! icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously though. The crown is looking exactly how I'd want mine to look like after a procedure addressing it.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

It's looking great Bill. I can't believe it's already been 6.5 months since you announced you were going in for your 4th (and final?!) HT and shared your Vancouver photos. I look forward the future progress over the coming months!

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Looking good Bill

you have come a long way!!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Finally got to see the pics on my big screen -- real nice, man! Your hairline density is really getting refined, and your entire crown reconstruction is remarkable.

Crown work is sometimes unheralded, and I often think it is the hardest thing to re-create in a completely natural way; but your crown truly looks God-given.

Do you have a rough idea what your hairline and crown density will be at once you're fully grown? We both seem to have gargantuan heads (blessing and curse) and if/when propecia fails me I think your current pattern is pretty close to my end-game, as well.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Looks really good man, so happy for ya. I think this time around you really hit it - hairline looks really dense and the crown looks more than acceptable - and let's not forget the growth is far from over, especially in the crown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Hey Bill, congrats on the day and night transformation. That's some good crown work there and I think crown work is the hardest. Any monkey can take the entire donor area and stuff it into the hairline but it takes real skills for crown work.

Did you find that the crown grows in very slow? Because if that's you at almost 7 months, then you're not even at 40% thickness.

Thanks guys!

I do expect a bit more growth and some thickness to come over the next several months. However, the crown only received a sprinkling of grafts this time around so I don't expect a lot more density than I already have even when it matures. But it is nice looking in the mirror and feeling like my hair is looking pretty thick...even for such a short do :-)

Bill