Clinics Worth Visiting in UK?

Hello there, everyone.

I am considering finestride and minoxidil as treatments for my diffuse thinning.

Before I do, however, I would like to speak to some of the doctors and consultants who work at various hair loss clinics in the UK.

I'm based in Scotland, but I'm going to travel to London for a day, so I can have consultations with three or four hair loss doctors / consultants.

Are there any places that I should definitely visit? Any doctors I should definitely try and see? Which clinics are considered as the "best" in the UK?

Cheers,

CK

I would consult with Mr Ball at Maitland clinic, Dr Reddy and Farjo

I'd avoid UK altogether and look to Belgium and Turkey. Far better doctors in such as Feriduni, Lupanzula and Bisanga in Belgium and Erdogan in Turkey and for cheaper prices too for the most part.

It doesn't make any sense to avoid travel for a major cosmetic procedure that you're going to live with for the rest of your life, but certainly Farjo and Ball are worth consulting in the UK.

JeanLucBergman,

I'm not actually considering a HT at this time. I just want to get some advice on the best course of action for my current degree of loss, and ask questions about finestride and minoxidil.

Does anyone know where Dr Reddy is based? Is he based at Restore or The Private Clinic?

JeanLucBergman,

I'm not actually considering a HT at this time. I just want to get some advice on the best course of action for my current degree of loss, and ask questions about finestride and minoxidil.

Does anyone know where Dr Reddy is based? Is he based at Restore or The Private Clinic?

Dr Reddy is based at the Private Clinic on Harley Street, but also has practice at Selston Cosmetic Clinic, where he operates on the weekends. Restore is the name of his website.

I had an operation at Selston:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186690-6000-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-2013;-1800-dr-de-reys-2014;-1200-dr-reddy-2017-a.html

I opted for Selston Cosmetic Clinic, because it is cheaper that than the Private Clinic - I paid ?5k for 1200 grafts. It is a GP surgery during the week, so is no thrills, but Dr Reddy only operates on one person a day there and uses the same surgical team. For me, it was a no brainer, because it was closer to my house too.

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/