Jotronic gets another surgery!!!!

Jotronic

3155009614_7a32b112dd_o.jpg

Gotcha! Actually, just had laser eye surgery four days ago. Not hair related but, MAN OH MAN, it is great to see without glasses or contacts. Been close to blind since I was eight years old! Had to share, carry on.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

3155009614_7a32b112dd_o.jpg

Gotcha! Actually, just had laser eye surgery four days ago. Not hair related but, MAN OH MAN, it is great to see without glasses or contacts. Been close to blind since I was eight years old! Had to share, carry on.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hahaha....I was half-expecting some announcement that Wong was able to somehow squeeze out some obscene amount of grafts to give you a mop that would exceed the wolverine-hairline, lion-thickness, of a 16year old! icon_smile.gif

Congrats on the (true) laster treatment! Very good stuff!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

You got your HT's before getting your eyes fixed!!?? icon_confused.gif

Joe, Joe, Joe... what's the matter with you?! icon_biggrin.gif

(A few friends of mine have gone with the laser surgery and they all see good. Good luck.)

Now if only they could fix my old age need for reading glasses! icon_frown.gif

• Moderators
You got your HT's before getting your eyes fixed!!??

Of course! When your hair is thinning you really don't want to be able to see that shiny bald spot too well. Once you get some hair growing it feels so much better when you can get a good look at all the hair on your head.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

The makeover is complete!!!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Glad you guys saw the humor in my post. I'm at day five now and it's pretty unbelievable. I had PRK instead of Lasik because of all the research I did. I won't go into detail about the benefits/drawbacks of PRK over Lasik since this is a hair forum but if anyone wants to know more you can email me at jotowen@yahoo.com.

One thing for sure, research for eye surgery is obviously important. Do NOT jump in for the cheapest ad in your local weekly paper. You may regret it.

Oddly enough, I haven't noticed any hair growing out of my corneas yet from the lasericon_wink.gif

• Administrators

Joe,

I can only imagine how demanding you will be in evaluating results with laser vision :-)

I actually did lasik in Vancouver about ten years ago. It was the most positive life changing medical procedure I ever had - next to hair transplants and my calf implants, of course.

Look for my calf implant before and afters on the soon to debut CalfImplantsNetwork.comm

Enjoy the sights, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Oh yes Joe, PRK is the older surgery. Can give better results IIRC. You know, one of my buddies might have had PRK because he took a little longer to heal, etc. I'll have to ask him.

Now eat your spinach salads Joe!! Good for the eyes and hair. (Toss in some carrots and tomatoes also. Maybe a little chopped parsley, good stuff!)

Top it all off with some Omega 3 oils.

You can look it up Joe! icon_smile.gif

Edit: Joe, my distance vision is great but I have that old man reading glasses "ailment". Did the clinic say they now have a procedure to treat this old age ailment? Or is that still wishful thinking? (I called a clinic a couple of years ago and they said "sorry, nothing available for that problem".)

This link is about 1.5 years old. icon_frown.gif

http://www.dentalplans.com/articles/18434/

• 3 weeks later...