StaggerLee Gets Repired By Dr. Konior: 1710 FUE, 150 Beard Hair Grafts Into Scars

Wow!

Firstly congrats on your procedure with Dr Konior, I was expecting to see some immediate post op photos not the whole result in one go. Must have taken some will power not to mention it before.

You look amazing, really pleased for you, the grafts went a long way. Were the beard hair just used in the donor scars? I think people underestimate how tough two day procedures are .

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

Huge improvement! I'm consistently impressed with what Dr. Konior can achieve with minimal graft numbers. Congrats.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Great result for under 2000 grafts!

The one positive from the 90s procedures was the hairline not being too low.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Staggerlee...

I can't believe you had an incognito procedure a year ago, a vet like you, and didn't share.

I am glad it is going well and getting better.

Hairline looks great. Love the placement, it fits very well with your sides, recession, and density.

Best wishes. Hope it continues to get better.

BTW, for fine hair, 1700 grafts has went a long way on you.

You sneaky SOB (lol :D) how could you keep it quiet like that for over a year?

Looks great man, no one does repairs and HTs overall like Konior does :cool:

enjoy it to the fullest

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Wow!

Firstly congrats on your procedure with Dr Konior, I was expecting to see some immediate post op photos not the whole result in one go. Must have taken some will power not to mention it before.

You look amazing, really pleased for you, the grafts went a long way. Were the beard hair just used in the donor scars? I think people underestimate how tough two day procedures are .

Yes the beard hair grafts went into my scars only. There is zero evidence that any grafts were taken from my neck area, it is remarkable the skin looks untouched. ?

Great result for under 2000 grafts!

The one positive from the 90s procedures was the hairline not being too low.

That is definitely a good observation and the one thing they didn't screw up, I think the hairline is age appropriate. The difference between having strip surgery back then and having FUE with Dr. K was like night and day. There was almost zero pain post operatively and no scabbing. After my first strip surgery the scabbing was atrocious and the pain was very, very bad. How I wish I knew Dr. K back in the day... ?

You just made me even happier that I chose Dr K for my second procedure. I just had 3000 grafts done yesterday, In fact I am writing this from the hotel as I am staying for a while longer to make sure everything looks good.

I can't believe he made 1700 grafts look that good. Congratulations!

Yes the beard hair grafts went into my scars only. There is zero evidence that any grafts were taken from my neck area, it is remarkable the skin looks untouched.

I'm scheduled with doctor K. Any chance you could post-op and present-day pics of the neck/beard donor area? Or any pics at all from present day if you don't have any immediate post-op pics would be appreciated.

Congrats on your look! Amazing results.

I'm scheduled with doctor K. Any chance you could post-op and present-day pics of the neck/beard donor area? Or any pics at all from present day if you don't have any immediate post-op pics would be appreciated.

Congrats on your look! Amazing results.

Here are a few taken the day after, sorry the quality is lousy but you can get an idea what it looks like. I had some pimples and a maybe a few ingrown hairs for about a month or so before it all calmed down. Similar to razor bumps if you've ever had those. I'll take a few pics of my neck and post them tomorrow maybe. I can tell you though that there's nothing to see. ?

IMG_5708.jpg.3a338eccd669fef33eb02d6c22e87a02.jpg

IMG_5709.jpg.4919758cce7d01e2ba189443425ab412.jpg

Staggerlee,

Thanks for sharing your experience. As I'm sure you already know by first-hand experience, Dr. Konior is very hands-on and does outstanding work.

I enjoyed watching your progression, which also goes to show that you really do have to wait a full year for the final result - your hair looked thicker and fuller each month.

Congratulations on your new head of hair. Dr. Konior surely did an outstanding job on you as he always does.

Best wishes,

Bill

I shaved my neck this morning to show the beard donor area, all grafts were taken below my beard line. I see a little redness but that's probably razor burn and not any scarring, my skin color seems to be good for beard extractions.

IMG_5714.thumb.jpg.b27948deae1792a5295d563ec3275725.jpg

IMG_5717.thumb.jpg.8feecd73ae07effc55898e5702ec342d.jpg

Edited by StaggerLee123