FUE doctors near Toronto, Canada

There are some amazing FUT surgeons in Canada including Rahal, but for FUE you're going to have to at least cross the border for Konior in Chicago, Diep in California or Vories in N. Carolina.

Europe in particular Belgium would also be worth researching for affordable but great FUE surgeons as well.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Hi @ thegoalie31

We have a clinic in Toronto if you're interested in dropping by for an information session. We can share some FUE patient examples with you then. Just reach out :)

--Tara

Rahal Hair Transplant Clinic - Answers to questions and posts using this account are strictly opinions and not to be considered medical advice.

If you only want to stay in Eastern Canada then Rahal is the best option and as far as im concerned the only option out there. As old chestnut said, there is Hasson and Wong if you venture to the west coast.

Edit. I would agree with hsrp that these options are best suited for fut and that for fue I would look elsewhere.

Edited by mikeyhwk

If you can travel this weekend, you may be able to attend IHLP in Vancouver and consult with a few surgeons who developed FUE. I would be an opportunity and very educational.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Search a few veteran HRN members who had FUE at Rahal and then send them PMs.

That's all I'm saying.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

Search a few veteran HRN members who had FUE at Rahal and then send them PMs.

That's all I'm saying.

I'm new to this site. Are you able to suggest any Rahal FUE patients on this forum that l should look up? Thanks!

I'm new to this site. Are you able to suggest any Rahal FUE patients on this forum that l should look up? Thanks!

Use the search function, put Rahal FUE into keywords (you can also try FUE in Tag field but with less results).

In the Search in Forum(s) field select Hair Transplant Experience and Reviews

Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients - Search Forums

Alternatively, you can put Rahal FUE and Hair Restoration Network Forum into a google search.

Search.jpg.61053b046b4224a434810ef15df395f9.jpg

go dense or go home

Certainly did not, I meant what I wrote.

I take a few moments here to try and help someone and then someone I also once tried to help tries to waste my time by posting gibberish.

Unreal sometimes here..

People who waste mine and other's time and post meaningless comments end up on the ignore this user list.

go dense or go home

Certainly did not, I meant what I wrote.

I take a few moments here to try and help someone and then someone I also once tried to help tries to waste my time by posting gibberish.

Unreal sometimes here..

People who waste mine and other's time and post meaningless comments end up on the ignore this user list.

Calm down, learn to grasp a joke.

Alright fair enough I guess, but by adding TM in the search field - intended joke or not - your post then takes the OP to the clinic's website.

I wanted him to get objective views from past FUE patients.

Rahal excels at FUT and I even include him in my sig, however for FUE I have seen things that warrant due diligence.

Not conveying that does a misjustice to the community, and as someone who had a failed procedure I don't let friends have bad HT's.

go dense or go home

Got it, I didn't see the lol or emoji so thought the other way.

go dense or go home

Use the search function, put Rahal FUE into keywords (you can also try FUE in Tag field but with less results).

In the Search in Forum(s) field select Hair Transplant Experience and Reviews

Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients - Search Forums

Alternatively, you can put Rahal FUE and Hair Restoration Network Forum into a google search.

hsrp10,

Thanks for the help!

To be fair, there are both sides to FUE results here.

Just do your due diligence is all I'm saying.

go dense or go home

alessi said:
so rahal is not recommended for FUE?

Well, in my opinion you could certainly see worse doctors. However, as hrsp noted, there are considerable inconsistencies in the patient experience results posted on this forum that don't seem to be prevalent among the top FUE practicioners.

He's turned out some excellent results (zxtoth, ftbpicks) and had a couple of distinct failures (sean, HLS2015). I would say it's a bit more of a "roll of the dice" than some of the most well-known FUE docs. For FUT? Absolutely, in a heartbeat. For FUE? Less clear...

With all due respect, we do FUE on daily basis with successful results and you site two patients and call it roll of the dice. I don't think its a fair assessment.

Tara

Rahal Hair Transplant Clinic - Answers to questions and posts using this account are strictly opinions and not to be considered medical advice.

With all due respect, we do FUE on daily basis with successful results and you site two patients and call it roll of the dice. I don't think its a fair assessment.

Tara

Please don't misrepresent what I said. I didn't say it was a roll of the dice and clearly, anyone with a semblance of intelligence realises that when i cite two results, it's not a comprehensive assessment of the doctor's body of work.

I clearly stated it was A BIT MORE of a roll of the dice. I'm sure that Dr. Rahal has produced many great results using both FUE and FUT, but I am more inclined to listen to patient experiences than results disseminated by the clinic and I can only conclude that in relation to FUE specifically, these patient experiences are more mixed than the overwhelmingly positive FUT cohort.

From our experience, the number of patients that come from the forums and go back to share their experience, in general, is way less than 100%.

Especially when they are happy. They go on and never look back.

The majority of patients that come to us, and prob to many of the clinics, don't come from the forums, and are less likely to post their experience. Just look at the number of patients being posted by the clinics, versus the new patient experiences posted by patients themselves.

The fact that we have more FUT experiences cited, is because we have been doing FUT (20 plus years, for longer than FUE (10 years).

Tara

There are some amazing FUT surgeons in Canada including Rahal, but for FUE you're going to have to at least cross the border for Konior in Chicago, Diep in California or Vories in N. Carolina.

Europe in particular Belgium would also be worth researching for affordable but great FUE surgeons as well.

I always assumed it might be better to have my HT closer to home (Toronto) for two reasons:

1) If there are any follow up appointments or problems it will be easier to get to the clinic.

2) More affordable with the weak Canadian dollar (l understand that cost should not determine which doctor you select, but it is definitely a point of consideration).

Is anyone able to give an example of FUE cost/graft, lets say between Dr. Konior (USD) and Dr. Rahal (CAD)? Are they relatively the same other than the FX?