Dr. Robert Dorin (True & Dorin) 2502 FUT - UPDATE

Very nice OH. I've become a big fan of Dr. Dorin's work. Your presentations is always great too. Thanks for another example of outstanding work.

I agree -- this is a truly nice result. Just great work all around.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Just scoped this out again on my big monitor in HD and it is even more impressive and glorious, lol....his density not only looks to be perfect in both the crown and hairline, but the naturalness and quality of his growth is impeccable.

Cherry on top his scar looks about as good as can be...this was tricho, I assume? It's either so fine or there are actual hairs sprouting throughout it, which really blend it in almost totally seamlessly.

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Orangehair,

I see you got that comb in the picture again.His hair looks so good it is a wonder you can run a comb through it.These type of patients ie great donor and hair characteristics are perfect when combined with a top doc.Well done and keep them coming.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

....Dr. Dorin actually performed a standard closure on this patient.

Looks great !

Is Dr. Dorins standard closure done with 2 layers ?

That is a real nice donor scar . The results in the recipient are great as well .

This is extremely impressive! You didn't shave the patient, which likely allowed him to return to work or stop wearing a hat that much earlier, plus the end result is nothing short of extremely natural and dense with a great hairline design.

Great improvement, especially after only 2500 grafts!

I should also commend you for the detailed presentation of photos from multiple angles as this makes it much easier to properly assess the results.

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Ya, when you've been around the forums for a while and have seen and analyzed so many HTs it is easy to be able to detect the nuances of the HT that might defy something "God-given", that any layman might not notice. This is one of those results that I truly would call 100% natural, and everything about it fits the patient perfectly.

It really is one of those examples that can show the power of a HT, and I'd agree w/ Rach about putting this bad boy on any new website!

-----------

Great result. Good overall thickening, very natural hairline, and I believe im mostly impressed with the improved crown situation. Very impressive. You deserve all of the superlatives!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 6 months later...