Looking for good FUE clinic in Turkey

Shirgawi

Dear All,

I have been following this page for th last few days and concluded that ASMED might be the best FUE surgeon in Turkey. Upon contacting them, i was told that they are fully booked until Feb.

As i have a window of 3 weeks during christmas, i am keen to do the surgery around 20-24 Dec.

Could you please recommend a few names i should consider so i can see if they are available?

Price is not an issue, i am willing to pay for a good clinic

Many thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Dear All,

I have been following this page for th last few days and concluded that ASMED might be the best FUE surgeon in Turkey. Upon contacting them, i was told that they are fully booked until Feb.

As i have a window of 3 weeks during christmas, i am keen to do the surgery around 20-24 Dec.

Could you please recommend a few names i should consider so i can see if they are available?

Price is not an issue, i am willing to pay for a good clinic

Many thanks in advance for your help

Regards

If you're looking for a decent surgeon , at such short notice , you'll struggle .

Hi Shirgawi . If Turkey is your preferred destination , all I can suggest is to to make a shortlist of surgeons you'd trust and email them and you may just get lucky . If you can travel at short notice , you could also ask to be put on a standby list in case anyone cancels .

I was also hoping to have a procedure over christmas ( the only realistic window I have ) but missed the boat this year .

Thanks Chris, based on the research i did, i shortlisted Asmed, Demirsoy and Kesser. Asmed already replied saying no appointments possible and the other 2 i am waiting for their response.

Would you be able to recommend others in Turkey i can check with? Thanks

Are you totally sold on the idea of going to turkey ?? I personally think you are rushing and if you can find an appointment at a months notice it's probably because the surgeon/clinic is not very popular . I would avoid Resul Yaman completely even though he is recommended on here . If price is really not an issue check out dr Lorenzo Madrid , or of your wanting a totally doctor lead surgery have a look at dr lupanzula (medikemos) he performs all the extractions and incisions and only works on 1/2 patients per day ... he has loads of results on YouTube and has recently started posting on here. His hairline work is up there with the very best around ! Please please do not rush into surgery just because you have a window , will you not have this same window next year ? The only way you would get an appointment at any reputable clinic at such short notice is through a cancellation etc ...

• 8 months later...
Are you totally sold on the idea of going to turkey ?? I personally think you are rushing and if you can find an appointment at a months notice it's probably because the surgeon/clinic is not very popular . I would avoid Resul Yaman completely even though he is recommended on here . If price is really not an issue check out dr Lorenzo Madrid , or of your wanting a totally doctor lead surgery have a look at dr lupanzula (medikemos) he performs all the extractions and incisions and only works on 1/2 patients per day ... he has loads of results on YouTube and has recently started posting on here. His hairline work is up there with the very best around ! Please please do not rush into surgery just because you have a window , will you not have this same window next year ? The only way you would get an appointment at any reputable clinic at such short notice is through a cancellation etc ...

Hi , wobbles 180

Any reason to not select dr resul yaman ? Asking because I am going to see him for surgery let me know if know any bad review about him ,, please advice

Hi Wobbles,

Best of luck with your surgery. Turkey seems to be gaining traction as the main option for many people considering hair transplants, mostly because of the cost effectiveness associated with those clinics. Is there anyone on here that can share their experiences, both good and bad of course. It would really be helpful.

About my hair loss journey: Happy Patient's Blog

If price is not an issue, Dr. Oztan and Keser both do phenomenal work. I would avoid any other Turkish surgeons apart from those and Koray.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Wibbles, I'm interested to know why you'd single Dr Yaman out as one to avoid as well? It seems all can be hit and miss, and you often hear most from unhappy people obviously but I've been following some of the recent clients on here and some look great - hjb who is 8 months in now looks amazing. Just wondering if you have experience yourself or have heard anything we haven't? Cheers mate.

Forget turkey it's the fue factory of the industry, your not getting your car washed your getting a life changing procedure wouldn't you want it done by the very best? You only get one shot at it don't let some goat hurder or sheep shearer near your head, turkey clinics are not regulated and they are not properly trained staff, save your money go to America,Belgium or the UK that's all I have to say

Forget turkey it's the fue factory of the industry, your not getting your car washed your getting a life changing procedure wouldn't you want it done by the very best? You only get one shot at it don't let some goat hurder or sheep shearer near your head, turkey clinics are not regulated and they are not properly trained staff, save your money go to America,Belgium or the UK that's all I have to say

There isn't a single FUE surgeon in North America the level of Oztan, Erdogan or Keser. Some like Konior are close, but there is much less of their work readily available to view online and the cases are always much smaller, typically 1500-2500 rather than the 5000 graft megassessions from Erdogan. For smaller work I don't think any North American comes close to Keser.

For FUE Turkey, Spain and Belgium are the only places to take seriously in my opinion, and they have the output and track record to back that up. Obviously there are more bad and unethical doctors in Turkey than those other places though.

Price is the only reason people head to turkey let's face it, if I said there's 50k go get a hair transplant who's heading to turkey?, UK and US would be my destination Belgium possibly

Stupid and ignorant comment. Look at the results of Oztan, Erdogan and Keser and tell me honestly that they are below the work of any North American doctor. You haven't looked because you're too busy using racist insults like "sheep herder" and making stupid comments.

It is cheaper because their currency is worth less,while rent and wages are lower, this is basic economics, not that you'd be smart enough to understand it seems.

Ok well let me just ask you in what way is the term sheep herder racist? I know your young and immature but you need to differentiate being racist and job descriptions.

The UK and US have very strict regulations and are governed by numerous medical authorities before they are allowed to open clinic and operate on patients, where as turkey isn't its turnt a blind eye to generate income for the economy.

Now with that being said if you wish to talk about economic inflation I won't be trading off against a 22 year old hair transplant victim

The fact of the matter is, I could open a clinic in turkey at the drop of a hat but I couldn't in the US UK, Also jean i gauruntee you 90% of DRs in the UK US would of turnt you away at your age from surgery in turkey no they will operate on a minor for the monies

So please refrain from accusing me of being a RACIST when It's a known fact that a sheep herder was found working in a Turkish clinic a few years ago

Narrow minded people really bug me

Ok well let me just ask you in what way is the term sheep herder racist? I know your young and immature but you need to differentiate being racist and job descriptions.

The UK and US have very strict regulations and are governed by numerous medical authorities before they are allowed to open clinic and operate on patients, where as turkey isn't its turnt a blind eye to generate income for the economy.

Now with that being said if you wish to talk about economic inflation I won't be trading off against a 22 year old hair transplant victim

The fact of the matter is, I could open a clinic in turkey at the drop of a hat but I couldn't in the US UK, Also jean i gauruntee you 90% of DRs in the UK US would of turnt you away at your age from surgery in turkey no they will operate on a minor for the monies

So please refrain from accusing me of being a RACIST when It's a known fact that a sheep herder was found working in a Turkish clinic a few years ago

Narrow minded people really bug me

"The UK and US have very strict regulations and are governed by numerous medical authorities before they are allowed to open clinic and operate on patients, where as turkey isn't its turnt a blind eye to generate income for the economy."

Regulation doesn't equate to good results, although it may decrease the number of bad ones. Regulation can't magically create better or more ethical surgeons. How naive can one get. Do you honestly believe we don't see total disasters still coming out of American clinics?

"Now with that being said if you wish to talk about economic inflation I won't be trading off against a 22 year old hair transplant victim"

I'm not talking about inflation you economically illiterate idiot, and you're talking to someone with a finance degree so try not to use random financial terminology to make yourself sound credible when clearly you are not. I

And again you haven't even bothered to look at the work of Oztan, Keser or Erdogan and still suggest they are of a lower standard. The sheep herder comment was clearly racist, but for a laugh send the example of a surgeon being a sheep herder if that is true.

Edited by JeanLDD

You should have a look for the posts on erdogen I'm sure you have seen them many bad results documented on here, but again not everyone has a great result

"them many bad results documented on here,"

Care to send me one or just like to fling mud?

Just to let you know I've requested you be removed from this site, I actually post to help people and help them make the right choices i start posts to educate people, you are a very insecure self centre individual who does nothing but argue and insult people, you are not helpful and you have no input other that to start debates on people's threads who need guidance, so in the light of you calling me a RACIST and a MENTAL MIDGET I've reported your posts as I'm deeply offended by these personal insults and it's not the 1st time youve done it ADMIN please review

Just to let you know I've requested you be removed from this site...

JeanLuc is not a tutor for good behavior and I often to disagree with him (especially the way how (!) he approaches things.

But after your comment about turkish "goat hurder or sheep shearer" you are the last one calling for the mods and the first one beeing removed from this site.

If you are using racist language you should not be surprised to be called a racist.

On top of that: Your arguments are more than poor. There are many bad clinics in Turkey, but the top clinics there are easiliy on the same level as the top clinics in the US regarding FUE.

JeanLuc is not a tutor for good behavior and I often to disagree with him (especially the way how (!) he approaches things.

But after your comment about turkish "goat hurder or sheep shearer" you are the last one calling for the mods and the first one beeing removed from this site.

If you are using racist language you should not be surprised to be called a racist.

On top of that: Your arguments are more than poor. There are many bad clinics in Turkey, but the top clinics there are easiliy on the same level as the top clinics in the US regarding FUE.

Again it's not racism it's an example of the people working in pop up fue clinics, Its not in anyway discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race. No mention of him calling me a mental midget? An insult directed at me but I suppose that's acceptable

Again it's not racism it's an example of the people working in pop up fue clinics, Its not in anyway discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race. No mention of him calling me a mental midget? An insult directed at me but I suppose that's acceptable

"Forget turkey it's the fue factory of the industry, your not getting your car washed your getting a life changing procedure wouldn't you want it done by the very best? You only get one shot at it don't let some goat hurder or sheep shearer near your head, turkey clinics are not regulated and they are not properly trained staff,"

You're right I don't need to call you those things when your posts reveal it so eloquently to begin with. I understand the basis of what you are saying that people shouldn't go to a random pop up clinic for a surgery as cheap as possible, but your broad brush argument lacks nuance.