Dr Rahal 4 years later.

Fixing to go back for another procedure. Hoping to get at least 3k more grafts. Tell me what y'all think. Here's current. This obviously is somewhat wet and longer than I normally wear but focus for next procedure is to fill in mid scalp area. Maybe a little crown. After first procedure Dr Rahal told me he felt confident he could get 3-4K more via FUT. Let's hope!

IMG_2811.JPG.8c77ed008887d511f0dfb36f85382ea4.JPG

IMG_2812.JPG.dc20755a53227c39cf8562de7e7916c2.JPG

IMG_2813.JPG.fd82874985751467f2afbc8c266954e2.JPG

IMG_2815.jpg.34f3449ca065b6b1c64279673091aa6c.jpg

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Awesome results. I remember reviewing your pics before choosing Rahal myself. Now that I've gone to him once, I can't see myself going anywhere else. I'd always second-guess my results with another doc.

That said, you going back to Rahal or shopping around?

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Congrats your hair looks great. I really can't see where Dr Rahal would place another 3000 grafts. Have you consulted with him online based on some recent photos? I would personally keep some in the bank for the future.

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

Congrats your hair looks great. I really can't see where Dr Rahal would place another 3000 grafts. Have you consulted with him online based on some recent photos? I would personally keep some in the bank for the future.

Thank you. It's a little thinner than it looks! ( ALWAYS IS HUH ) but I think one more pass should get me fine. It way not take 3k, but hey Canada is a LONG away from where I live and if he can fit 3-4K in there I'll take it!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

You look like you had excellent results :cool:. And you are obviously keeping your hair longer compared to your blog photos. I think members here would need better pictures of your aforementioned problem areas to see what's really lacking. Photos with your hairline pulled back and exposed, rather than down and sprawled out. Also parting the hair in the mid-scalp where the density is lacking.

• 1 year later...
Fixing to go back for another procedure. Hoping to get at least 3k more grafts. Tell me what y'all think. Here's current. This obviously is somewhat wet and longer than I normally wear but focus for next procedure is to fill in mid scalp area. Maybe a little crown. After first procedure Dr Rahal told me he felt confident he could get 3-4K more via FUT. Let's hope!

hi!

I was just wondering how your hair has matured since your procedure? Is it the same consistency and texture and colour as your native hair as does the procedure change its characteristics at all?

NewHairPlease,

I like when members share their results after several years. It’s a reminder that hair transplant surgery is an investment that lasts a lifetime. In the next few months I’m likely going to post some updated photos as well. I’ve been growing my hair a little bit and after wearing it short for almost 10 years, I figured it was time for change and to see what my hair would look like longer.

Thanks for inspiring members of this community with your long term results.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...