Marc Dauer -- Excellent doctor!

Been reviewing doctors recently and I came upon a fellow who does outstanding work. Mind you, I do not represent him in the least. That said I find his work to be top notch compared to the ones I have reviewed thus far. Marc Dauer is the doctor in question. I believe he is in the same league as the best top notch doctors that are constantly mentioned on here like Feller, Lorenzo and Hasson & Wong and company.

Honestly I do not know if any of you have heard of him. However I strongly recommend that this website recognize him for another reason other than his great quality work which is that his gallery on his website showcases literally more than 150 before and after images. No doctor so far through my research has amassed that many images.

So use him and post your experience.

Not so fast. I only mention him based on my ongoing research. Is he a doctor I may call upon to do my surgery? Probably. But I do not know at this point this early into my research. That is only a question of time. You just cannot ask someone to jump on the first doctor he sees. That would be foolish. However so far he has impressed me with his results.

lol so he's an excellent doc, one that we've all missed out on, up there with some of the best strip and fue surgeons yet you haven't used him and you're not sure you're going to? Why start the thread then? I can understand a thread to ask if anybody has used the doc if there isn't much feedback but that's not what happened here... you came in here raving based on some pics, asking for the website to recognise him for some reason. It's an odd thread.

lol so he's an excellent doc, one that we've all missed out on, up there with some of the best strip and fue surgeons yet you haven't used him and you're not sure you're going to? Why start the thread then? I can understand a thread to ask if anybody has used the doc if there isn't much feedback but that's not what happened here... you came in here raving based on some pics, asking for the website to recognise him for some reason. It's an odd thread.

Well why would I use him when I am early into my research as I said in my thread? He is worth a mention based on what I have seen. There are many doctors around the world that you have not heard about that can stand toe to toe with the best doctors.

My thread is used to contribute my insight about a doctor to benefit this forum's community. If you cannot understand this then I do not think you should be trolling someone who is trying to contribute their time and knowledge to you and others.

I really do not like your immaturity and insults. Such trolling behavior is contrary to this forum's strict terms. If you continue I will have to report you to the moderators on board.

Yeah you sound like a shill to me too.

Yeah mickeyhwk is a troll and shill too. Wish we could ban idiots like that.

But milo12, don't be put off by the trolls. You're in a forum of good people. We appreciate you adding your time to it. Letting us know of more good surgeons expands our options.

Welcome aboard mate!

Yeah mickeyhwk is a troll and shill too. Wish we could ban idiots like that.

But milo12, don't be put off by the trolls. You're in a forum of good people. We appreciate you adding your time to it. Letting us know of more good surgeons expands our options.

Welcome aboard mate!

lmao

you need to learn what the word shill means. Who have I promoted? I have been here for just a little longer than you and already had my procedure done. I didn't waste time and I shared anything I learned and I have stated exactly who my doc is when I talk about him and I don't push him.

As for being a troll, how did I troll, he raved about this awesome doc who isn't a new doc, he's been around forever and is probably amongst the best known ht docs anywhere as he does the talk show circuit and been on reality television, in terms of brand name recognition he's prolly better known than any of the docs we got here but forget the doc, All I said was so use him and talk about it, this wasn't about the doc but how he was presented here. Poster replied with I don't know enough to use him, he's the 1st doc I saw...but you know enough to rave about him and compare him to the best in the game that users actually can provide 1st hand experience about??? come on it reeks of shilling, somebody wanting to inform others, wanting feedback on a doc would handle it a lot differently, with a lot less propaganda...if im wrong I'll apologize...maybe it's not my place to call out a shill I can accept that but I have gotten a lot from this place in my time here...knowledge, advice, friends and I feel like I want to watch out for others like they looked out for me, I look at it as giving back. I really don't feel bad about doing it...if I'm wrong as I said I'll eat it...til then I'm happy how I handled it.

Not to belabor the point, but I was saying that I thought the OP sounded like a shill not Mickey, whom I do not know.

I looked into him and can't say I was all that impressed. That's just my impression, he could very well be a competent Dr. At the time (it's been a while now) I think he was doing other plastic surgeries as well, and I wanted someone who focused on hair, so that disqualified him for me.

Edited by David - Moderator

lmao

you need to learn what the word shill means. Who have I promoted? I have been here for just a little longer than you and already had my procedure done. I didn't waste time and I shared anything I learned and I have stated exactly who my doc is when I talk about him and I don't push him.

LOL LOL.

You sound like a bitter man who lies about having a procedure done to get childish attention. Where are your pictures?? Why no gallery?? Why does your profile state you had no transplant done?? And that youre considering a procedure??

Talk about not knowing what a shill is! LOL.

I’ve been checking out transplants since 1995 much longer than you and so far I’ve been able to arrest my hair loss without a procedure. Since you disapprove of the doctor the OP mentioned why don’t you try him out and return to prove him wrong. All he did was give an opinion. And I agree there are new up and coming talented doctors who deserve attention since transplants will get better with newer doctors trying different stuff. If you think the only good doctors in 15 years will be limited to the ones mentioned here you don’t know squat about hair transplants. Especially when you’ve never had a transplant in your life! LOL.

Otherwise youre trolling hatred and jealousy which will get you banned from here quick. So relax shill !

LOL LOL.

You sound like a bitter man who lies about having a procedure done to get childish attention. Where are your pictures?? Why no gallery?? Why does your profile state you had no transplant done?? And that youre considering a procedure??

Talk about not knowing what a shill is! LOL.

I’ve been checking out transplants since 1995 much longer than you and so far I’ve been able to arrest my hair loss without a procedure. Since you disapprove of the doctor the OP mentioned why don’t you try him out and return to prove him wrong. All he did was give an opinion. And I agree there are new up and coming talented doctors who deserve attention since transplants will get better with newer doctors trying different stuff. If you think the only good doctors in 15 years will be limited to the ones mentioned here you don’t know squat about hair transplants. Especially when you’ve never had a transplant in your life! LOL.

Otherwise youre trolling hatred and jealousy which will get you banned from here quick.

relax shill !

Yawn...

I posted on this forum a pic of my hair post transplant when I thought I lost a graft so there is a pic that shows my work done You could have made some effort to look into the guy you are calling out... I will be happy to show a mod more pics if they would like to verify and hell they can call or email Hilde at Dr Bisangas clinic and ask my name I can provide them with that if they really want to confirm who I am and she'll confirm my transplant. Also there are members here who can verify I had one done. Can anyone say anything about you?

Again yes you have no idea what a shill is, what you're accusing me of and what the word actually means don't link up. You're just calling me a liar, which I am not, but it has nothing to do with being a shill which is someone promoting somebody they have a relationship with. You're not only wrong, you're coming across as not the brightest.

I did not disapprove of the doctor, I just said he wasn't an unknown and the poster could have brought the doctor to attention without the salesjob he did. It came across as promotion. Another member agreed, you have been here for a minute and have no cred here and bash me which is fair enough, but saw in another thread you just bashed Dr Rahal too, you may just be the troll here afterall. I simply called out what seemed obvious. I would never have a problem with a new doc being mentioned, I am always happy to see another name especially if they're good, I asked questions about docs that I had not seen on this forum but I didn't come in here declaring them as good as the best in the industry. I will reiterate, it was more about how he presented the doc vs the doc himself. I never commented on the doc which should be easy enough to follow if you read what I actually said. You can also stop with the strawman nonsense, there was no argument ever brought up about the only good docs being here or the future of ht docs. You are creating an argument and fighting against it yourself.

With that I'm done with you. I also said my peace on the topic at hand, I do apologise to the forum for any clutter I created and for bumping this thread again.

Yawn...

I posted on this forum a pic of my hair post transplant when I thought I lost a graft so there is a pic that shows my work done You could have made some effort to look into the guy you are calling out... I will be happy to show a mod more pics if they would like to verify and hell they can call or email Hilde at Dr Bisangas clinic and ask my name I can provide them with that if they really want to confirm who I am and she'll confirm my transplant. Also there are members here who can verify I had one done. Can anyone say anything about you?

I did not disapprove of the doctor, I just said he wasn't an unknown and the poster could have brought the doctor to attention without the salesjob he did. It came across as promotion. Another member agreed, you have been here for a minute and have no cred here and bash me which is fair enough, but saw in another thread you just bashed Dr Rahal too, you may just be the troll here afterall. I simply called out what seemed obvious. I would never have a problem with a new doc being mentioned, I am always happy to see another name especially if they're good, I asked questions about docs that I had not seen on this forum but I didn't come in here declaring them as good as the best in the industry. I will reiterate, it was more about how he presented the doc vs the doc himself. I never commented on the doc which should be easy enough to follow if you read what I actually said. You can also stop with the strawman nonsense, there was no argument ever brought up about the only good docs being here or the future of ht docs. You are creating an argument and fighting against it yourself.

I do apologise to the forum for any clutter I created and for bumping this thread again.

You never posted a pic of your transplant. You don’t have one on your profile. No pics no gallery no truth. Just trolling for attention.

The definition of a shill is you! Youre a troll and a shill. People who do this for attention online have no life. You got the maturity level of a 12 year old. On top of that you stick up for a surgeon known for packing hundreds of grafts per cm on patients as complaints from this doctor keep rolling in. People like you rarely get along with others in life and you’d be dangerous in any doctor’s office.

If any representatives from any hair transplant clinics read this I urge you not to allow this guy into your clinics. God knows what comments he’ll spew about your doctors after his procedure. Make sure you report his email address!

I’ve had it with you. Don’t come back to the thread. Youre a nuisance, a troll and no one here likes you. Your continued trolling and hate will get you banned. I’m reporting you.

• Administrators
You never posted a pic of your transplant. You don’t have one on your profile. No pics no gallery no truth. Just trolling for attention.

The definition of a shill is you! Youre a troll and a shill. People who do this for attention online have no life. You got the maturity level of a 12 year old. On top of that you stick up for a surgeon known for packing hundreds of grafts per cm on patients as complaints from this doctor keep rolling in. People like you rarely get along with others in life and you’d be dangerous in any doctor’s office.

If any representatives from any hair transplant clinics read this I urge you not to allow this guy into your clinics. God knows what comments he’ll spew about your doctors after his procedure. Make sure you report his email address!

I’ve had it with you. Don’t come back to the thread. Youre a nuisance, a troll and no one here likes you. Your continued trolling and hate will get you banned. I’m reporting you.

Your posts remind me of someone who's been banned several times tauresrisen.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Which doctor are you referring to about packing in grafts? If it's Rahal you are delusional.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

• 3 weeks later...
. If you cannot understand this then I do not think you should be trolling someone who is

I really do not like your immaturity and insults. Such trolling behavior is contrary to this forum's strict terms. If you continue I will have to report you to the moderators on board.

Definitely something Taurisrisen would say

Once again - vintage Taurisrisen talk

IPs show that bencar is glenalm is taurusrisen. Farewell again! Thanks for the tip HTsoon.

And Milo - he was tag teaming as two different alias's on the same thread - he got smart and high tech, but his behavior and mannerism can be seen a mile away. Very smart Taurisrisn