Dr. Luis Nader (Reynosa, MX) - 2271 Grafts

iq732

Etown - hope all is growing well! Here's a shot of my back hair. Just got a skin fade yesterday right up to the scar.

Looking good bro.

I don't see anything yet, but only been 5 weeks for me. And it's taking so long for my old hair to grow back. Sucks.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I've stopped counting the days. I would be happy at this point if this was my final result so having 8 more months to reach the max potential is even more exciting. Here's my 4 month update.

IMG_4681.thumb.JPG.e343611979e2017c3b1667315e6287a3.JPG

IMG_4680.thumb.JPG.9469b6cbb26de3128efd6b2db2364359.JPG

IMG_4679.thumb.JPG.cf68c37e18b03db79287c18fcc02e64e.JPG

IMG_4678.thumb.jpg.9cbd2e4c74fa04fd746ec1fcbd9a8034.jpg

IMG_4677.thumb.jpg.3213a3b1a3515f82b661685aed7141a2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here you go Mr Matt.

I did my procedure with Dr Nader Thanks to people like you to took the time to post your experience with him too.

I keep looking at these Nader posts and the guy does great work. So clean. How are things progressing for you?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Does Nader examine fue grafts under a microscope for hairline fue's (1 hair grafts)? Alot of times w/FUE docs they don't examine what to the naked eye look like '1 hair grafts' but are actually 2 or 3 unit follicular units?

I think this is critical for fue hairline work.

Does Nader examine fue grafts under a microscope for hairline fue's (1 hair grafts)? Alot of times w/FUE docs they don't examine what to the naked eye look like '1 hair grafts' but are actually 2 or 3 unit follicular units?

I think this is critical for fue hairline work.

A graft is a follicular unit. http://www.charlesmedicalgroup.com/plastic-surgery/is-there-a-difference-between-a-follicular-unit-and-a-graft/

If you watch Tom Forrester's videos on YT he's talks in one of them about his discussion with Nader regarding his planned second transplant and that Nader mentioned putting grafts with single hair in the front area.

Yea, I know that.

However, when a doctor is extracting fue's via eyesight or even loops he wears - can he see that it is indeed only a one-haired follicular unit?

Lots of times only one hair is actively growing and after being placed - it is really a 2 or 3 haired follicular unit that had one or two hairs dormant when extracting.

That was my question. Doesn't a fue doctor need to put all hairs under the microscope to know for sure?