• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol..

Another day, another Nader troll.

Yes. But we should not concern ourselves with trolls. Let them be.

I did see a patient who had good growth from visiting Doctor Nader. But he was on another forum. It was years ago. One thing I like about Nader is that his hairlines are deep unlike other doctors who play it safe by being too conservative.

Yes. But we should not concern ourselves with trolls. Let them be.

Milo is Taurisrisen, the biggest troll of them all. The guy has been banned multiple times trying to use multiple alias's - but always riverts to making derogatory and homophobic comments. He will ask stupid questions, and if someone has a differing opinion, he will get aggressive and always seems to accuse folks of being trolls. Everyone who disagrees with him is a troll. He also hates Dr Rahal because the Rahal clinic turned him away, and can also be seen dissing Turkey.

Operator713 Dr Nader will do a skype consult with you if needed. Send him great pics showing all of your hairloss. Any good doctor who does transplants day in and day out can tell what you need by some good pics.

Cool. I did. Thanks bud. I can't open/respond to your message for some reason but I got the email.

Operator713 Dr Nader will do a skype consult with you if needed. Send him great pics showing all of your hairloss. Any good doctor who does transplants day in and day out can tell what you need by some good pics.

Would add to make sure to send hi res photos. The higher the res the better so the doctor can have a better view. And give you a better opinion.

100 days in and its crazy to see the transformation. I remember before this latest HT, at this stage of my hair growth following my last haircut, I couldn't do sh*t with my hair. It was always limp despite what ever product I used to try to add volume. Now 100 days into my last HT, I still haven't cut my top yet and I can just add a small amount of pomade to manage it. Feels great!

IMG_4633.thumb.jpg.1f730770d240a47246aca80f51a0a490.jpg

IMG_4634.thumb.jpg.f46c5b02ce66f789b9141f32bc1b425e.jpg

IMG_4635.thumb.jpg.85f88a6661c465dd6890a7a94096512e.jpg

Congratulations looking very good man

What part of the procedure does Dr. Nader do and what part is left to the techs?

If the techs do the graft placement can you let me know how long they've been with him.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Dr Nader and one tech do all of the implanting hsrp10. Nader did my left side his best tech did my right. Both sides grew in perfectly. Dr Nader is involved in every single step.

Thanks man for the quick reply, sounds like Nadar is definitely underrated.

I'm trying to plan for some "final" lower temple point/sides work and maybe light overall reinforcement (if I ever drop fin for good), but the cost of a small touchup is high and the one doc I want go with is booked for more than a year. So am shopping around.

You going for second procedure with Nadar right? Will be following your updates closely.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Congratulations looking very good man

What part of the procedure does Dr. Nader do and what part is left to the techs?

If the techs do the graft placement can you let me know how long they've been with him.

Hey hsrp - the only time Nader left me was when the grafts were in place and I was being cleaned up. this was done by the sr. tech, which he informed me that this was going to happen before the surgery started. aside from this, he was there the whole time of the surgery. obviously the clean up was at the end and this took a little bit over 30 mins...

hope this helps...