iq732

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here you go Mr Matt.

I did my procedure with Dr Nader Thanks to people like you to took the time to post your experience with him too.

Looks clean etown especially the FUT repair

iq732 That looks like a pretty good result. Do you have any pics right after the transplant so we can see where they were placed?

aWidowsPeek, this is the same pic I posted on the first post of this update. Here you go....

IMG_3859.thumb.JPG.d3e5cc932439ca69d174f68ac568a06a.JPG

holy shit, that is a dramatic change in 12 days. I had my questions about this doc with how hard he was to reach and some of the heated exchanges with some of the posters but the work looks great! congrats iq. Do you have any pre pics, not just at the clinic but what your hair looked like grown out prior surgery for comparison sake?

holy shit, that is a dramatic change in 12 days. I had my questions about this doc with how hard he was to reach and some of the heated exchanges with some of the posters but the work looks great! congrats iq. Do you have any pre pics, not just at the clinic but what your hair looked like grown out prior surgery for comparison sake?

Here are a few. Prior to this HT, I typically kept my hair about 1.5 inches on the front to conceal some hairline and behind hairline balding. Pic 1 is dry front, Pic 2 with product (pomade) and Pic 3 dry top.

5b32ef8b7c9a9_PreHTDryFront.thumb.jpg.19ab6e2a0d0872fd00e676ce7b276a95.jpg

5b32ef8b92103_PreHTPomadeFront.thumb.jpg.50058d7f8caf675ddd557e44d66b6ff2.jpg

5b32ef8ba723b_PreHTDryTop.thumb.jpg.f14a9e4e0d3067770a785ce0789f74ab.jpg

Visited Dr. Nader's website. But could not find any before and after images. Does anyone know where the link is?

Milo - I will have to agree with the rest of the forum users that Dr. Nader's website is not the greatest there is.

My research on his work consisted of reaching out to patients from this forum as well as patients I found on YouTube that posted on one of his patient's progress videos. Every patient I connected with was extremely happy with his work on them. I am one of those now following my August procedure.

Milo - I will have to agree with the rest of the forum users that Dr. Nader's website is not the greatest there is.

My research on his work consisted of reaching out to patients from this forum as well as patients I found on YouTube that posted on one of his patient's progress videos. .

This is very strange indeed! It would make great sense for Dr. Nader to publish proof of his work on his site in the form of images. That way it would eliminate the heavy burden of having to track his patients down which is a huge consumption of time and energy.

Is it fair to say that your research into his patients came solely from youtube videos and this site as well?

Word of mouth keeps Nader busy. He's always booked 2 or 3 months in advance. His website does indeed suck and hasn't been updated in years lol. Frustrating for sure but just look up Tom Forester's youtube vids of his two Nader ht's. That's what made me go to Nader.

I am very much confused now.

As I look at the monthly progression of the person in the youtube video, his hair actually became less dense 12 months post surgery. This is quite different at 7 months post surgery when his hair was vastly thick! But at 12 months he looked like he was thinning. As I said I am perplexed by this. Why did he lose a lot of hair (or so it appears) at 12 months post surgery?

That's the last one he put up. That's a year after his 2nd Nader FUE transplant. The dude was BALD before all of this. He got a full head of hair back for about $10,000

Yes I also watched this video. However, his hair actually got much thinner 12 - 16 months post surgery. As I noted, his hair actually was thickest at 7 months according to the video. This is very strange unless he did something to his hair to warrant such thinning, otherwise his hair should have continued gaining density.

Disconcerting to me is the fact that I wanted to add this doctor to my list. Good luck.

aWidowsPeek, despite positive results and positive feedback from patients of Dr Nader, we will always have an uphill battle here since Nader is not signed up in this forum. Although I did much of my research here to which again I'm very happy with my so far 2 month results (will only get thicker from here), trollers will always throw all the negativity they can find to discredit Nader's work.

trollers will always throw all the negativity they can find to discredit Nader's work.

No sir, I am no troller by any means. I am merely observing the progress of the patient throughout his care. Research is nothing but a series of observations notwithstanding how one may feel of the results.

Perhaps I was a bit too judgmental in my analysis - just a bit. But I cannot in good conscience disguise my observation. If I did I would be fooling no one except myself.

I want to wish you a lot of luck.

Yes I also watched this video. However, his hair actually got much thinner 12 - 16 months post surgery. As I noted, his hair actually was thickest at 7 months according to the video. This is very strange unless he did something to his hair to warrant such thinning, otherwise his hair should have continued gaining density.

Disconcerting to me is the fact that I wanted to add this doctor to my list. Good luck.

I do not see what you see in the videos. His hair doesn't look any less dense to me.

Keep in mind different videos have different lighting so it could be something as simple as that or the length he cuts his hair. Also in his last video he just got out of swimming in the ocean and that will make a difference.

I

Keep in mind different videos have different lighting so it could be something as simple as that or the length he cuts his hair. Also in his last video he just got out of swimming in the ocean and that will make a difference.

I will keep that in mind. Appreciate the advice.