Opinions for the second step

Hi

I guess Most of people here now my story

I did 3500 fue one year ago and it is totally ruin my life due to doctor who claim his an expert

I have ridging and fake hairline and a big bald spot

I cannot say the hair did not grew but i wish if it didnot, it look ugly wispy and like hydra cannot be styled at all, the hair distribution is odd and not correct, dense at the hairline and totally empty behind it, eveb the hair at the hairline look ugly at the roots

The roots are stand in ugly way look terriblelly fake,

I do not know if all 3500 grew but the hair definetly it is not coverying anything, in reverse i feel i m balder now than before

Due to the procedure, i lost what is left of my natural hair and now i end up with the ugly trnsplant hair with large bald spot

so now i m now nw6 with nw0 hairline

The big problem also is the skin

2 days ago i just tried to work out a little bit some pushups and a little jogging after 2 hours my head start burning like hell and the skin was totally red i could not sleep from pain

The whole skin is totally ruin due to hair transplant, i cannot go out anymore without feeling burning sensation, i hate now going out to any place cuz i know later there would be pain and redness waiting me

So for me hair transplant is one of the worst thing that literally destroy my self esteem and personality

i m ready to pay any amont now just to get back normal again

So I have two options here

Option 1:

i will go to the best doctor in the world ( which i believe now is Dr Lorenzo)? and make him repair the hairline, hair direction and the ridging and transplant again to cover other areas

But i m aftaid of the skin that it will handle this procedure

Option 2

Go to Belgium and remove the whole thing by one of the doctors there ( they assure to me the skin will back normal if i remove the hair) with multiple surgeries using small and better than electrolysis or laser, so i m thinkig to do small test like fixing the ridging and watch skin reaction

i m sufferng enough now so, i m afraid of either options will do more harm than now

When i m not feeling well i choose option 2 but when i m ok i start thing about option 1

When i look to the skin and see all the grafts look ugly and disfigured the skin i choose option 2 when i look to the hair without focusing on the skin i choose option 1

When i have selfies the hair look nice and when i have pics from distance the hairline look so fake and sharp

I need your opinion and what i should do ?

Spain or Belgium ?

Edited by Sam23

i put some pictures

One of the pics is based on skype camera whcih shows the hairline how it look from distance without any camera enhancement, so systematic and sharp and horizental

Other pic shows how the roots are stand like needle in odd way

The third pic shows the hair is only on the hairline area and i do not have options only to comb over in addition the whole scalp is red and this is after one year

image.thumb.jpg.dd04651ef2facff5abd05b0913838728.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.ed9ef9f97962c8c878f349ebba79e48a.jpeg

Hope those pic show the issue that i have

the skin is totally ruined and the hair are patches

I think the hair removal can enhance the skin status as it will remove all of this irrigularities

I will try a small test on hairline to remove the ridging and if it works, i will remove everything

I will be happier person in the world if i can get back my healthy ski again

The redness and burning feeling prevent me from any physical activities in this life

See the hair is like hydra it is unmangeable and have wrong directions

My wish is to remove this madness from my life and be normal person again

image.thumb.jpg.f7268c7a433dd03b6f0ba57dd7955855.jpg

Edited by Sam23

Your hairline is too aggressive for your level of baldness but I really think you are heading down the wrong path. You are judging a 3500 result when with the hairline you needed closer to 10,000. I think another case of 3500 would help you greatly. I think your situation is not quite as bleak as you feel like it is and when combed carefully is not that bad. Trying to remove the grafts is just going to disappoint you. Finally, you have the option of very realistic hair systems.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks,

Doctor name is Catagay Suzgin, i did the procedure in Dubai, the clinic claimed he was a famous doctor and has experience more than 13 years in hair transplant and even asked me to check with Dr Bernstein who know him very well

Anyway, why Spanker you said i will be disappointed if i remove the hair ?

A lot of cases i found with Dr Bisanga, Muwamba, Epstein and Even Lorenzo have hair transplant removal and all of them end up with success, i never seen someone who has this procedure and regret doing it in reverse all were happy to remove this nightmare.

And also i have the issue of skin which nobody knows why i have this chronicle inflammation on transplanted area, the skin is intolerance to anything, this a prime reason why i need to remove it

I might be end up with scars but scars with size 0.5 or 0.6 it will not be noticeable at all and easy can be blended, at the end i do not have old plugs here and all grafts are 1, 2 oe 3 hairs

In addition, i m thinking to start with small area, just removing the ridging and try to raise the hairline and unplug some ugly grafts, and watch the skin how it will react

Now one doctor offer multiple procedures to remove them all

and other offer in one shot with suturing and acell/ prp and additional session for touch up

If the hairline can be adjusted and the donor area was enough to give me a good coverage and the skin can be healed, then i will consider another procedure, honestly i will be happy to do it

But if the second procedure will make me worse from where i am now then there will be no way back anymore. Today at least there are still doctors offer me help of removing hair

Edited by Sam23

I am sorry you are not happy with your result. IMHO, you should have had a more mature hairline created and not such a forceful front line. Most advanced NW patients cannot pull off the kind of hairline you have.

That having been said, I do not think it looks too bad at all, especially from the front. I think you have an important option to consider that you have not mentioned: Do nothing.

You are only 1 year out, you may get increased density over the next 6 months. Dry, you have a good look and you are not bald now. If you are very upset this may not be the time to make any big decisions.

I m not only upset, i m depressed and deseperate for help

I want remove the hairline and create something more mature, i cannot see myself in mirror or window reflection with this fake hairline, it is all wrong, all angles are wrongs. Also i have big skin issue with ridging

my life is stopped waiting to find solution and hiding from sun and all activites due to inflammation, i cannot expect to continue living in this way, even my native hair i lost it due tocthe operation

Therefore, i want to find solution, and that by adjusting the hairline and create something more acceptable or removing the whole thing

No one gives me opinion about removing the hair and which doctor can give me best advice for that

I would suggest first doing some online consultations, finding a few doctors that sound like they can help, and then going in person to consult with them. It might cost a bit for the flights but you will get this sorted out. Most likely you can find someone to make the hairline a bit higher or do a great job filling in above the existing hairline. You are in the game now. It will take some time and effort but you will look good in the end. Most patients end up doing 2+ HT's. It's part of the nature of progressive balding repair. Don't give up hope, you just need a bit more work.

I think if the hairline is more mature and receded half of the problem would be solved

What is happening now, when i m not feeling pain, i start thinking that i can improve the situation without removing everything,

but when i feel pain and cannot sleep or do any physical activity, i became so depressed and i start thinking what i bring to myself and this is all wrong, my life become so low and i m wasting my whole life on this

I already consult doctors and they are ready to remove the hairs and even they said it will be good and no scars at all as all the grafts are small ones,

However, i m not trusting any doctor now, so i m thinking of doing small operation by adjusting the hairline and removing the ridging and then if everything goes well, i can continue removing or even i can do another transplant

What docs are consulting? I do not think that I would trust a doc that said that there would be zero scarring. That is just not a promise you can make. Especially if you have ridging issues.

Here is the honest truth that you really need to hear and accept.....there is no such think as scarless surgery when removing grafts. The scarring may look inconsequential but it will be there. I think you may cite some case you saw on the internet, or reply something that you some doctor told you, but it is just not true. It's not. It isn't. Stop. Do not remove the grafts if you can't handle that there will be scarring. I am sorry but when people that know what they are talking about try to tell you the truth and you cite cases where you saw 200 fu's removed and it looked good, that is not the same.

OK, now that you got that out of the way and you understand that there will be scarring from removing the grafts through FUE, are you still ready to do it? If you are, then OK, You are prepared.

If you still for some reason of self denial think that there is going to be no scarring and that your ridging is going to disappear and the hair will vanish with no trace....you are not ready, and your doc is not very smart for even choosing you as a candidate.

Also, this does not have to ruin your life.

Sure, it may be unpleasant, but people wear systems all of the time. Even the wrost transplant can be fixed by this. Thousands and thousands of wear hair systems every day, including full caps. Is it ideal? No, but their lives are not ruined, just inconvenienced.

Try to hold your head high, do good research, and be honest with yourself in what your future holds, and don't have any surgery until you understand what the outcome is likely to be.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Most HTs require a styling product (mousse, gel, putty, etc) of some sort for optimal visual presentation. Your pic of "hydra" hair looks dry. It is with a try until you get this fixed.

If Lorenzo agrees to a surgery then he WILL fix this. It may take a few passes though. Maybe even some (not necessarily all) removal and re-designing the hairline.

Worth a consult.

I agree this is definitely fixable. I think Spanker gave some honest but necessary advice - there are some realities you may have to face about what can be achieved, but everybody here agrees that one way or another you can solve this problem. I think we can all understand your desperation but don't lose hope.

There are options including one or more repair surgeries, hair systems etc. Also have you seen a doctor about your inflammation/ridging? There may be ways to ease the pain, or this may not be entirely to do with your transplant, so I'd see what can be done there.

This is a very distressing time for you but take heart that a lot of men have come on these forums with disappointing, sometimes even horrific procedures, and have found a way to repair these mistakes and move on to live very happy lives. A lot can be done, so I hope that you can consult with a few doctors and come up with a plan to rectify what has gone wrong and move on happily into the future.