Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, April 13th 2016 2490 grafts (Total 4892 grafts)

Yaz89

My usual hair style and cut. It is amazing after nearly extracting 4900 grafts the condition of my donor. I can pull a grade 0 blended in with hardly any scarring being visible.

IMG_2050.thumb.jpg.955834216013e0848a63721da295b504.jpg

IMG_2051.thumb.jpg.c115c6a6d5c84a14a1a1f2e75fe539e6.jpg

IMG_2052.thumb.jpg.0f68c65d7adc4130960ba72e3d868fc8.jpg

IMG_2053.thumb.jpg.58fd9a3bb29de97fa8561d5ac56dae0d.jpg

Next photo update will be on the 6th month mark. Don't know why all my pics are upside down, thanks for viewing

Dude!

Your hair is looking phenomenal! Congrats bro

and you've got even more thickening on the way.

Thanks mate. To be honest, at times it can be an little disheartening waiting for the growth and to see visible changes. That is the problem with hair transplants, we don't know how sessions are needed to fulfill our goals. Well, that is what I am experiencing.

Ha dude, trust me I know!

I'm now at 14 weeks post op and this experience has been a lot tougher than I anticipated!

But honestly dude, your results so far are stellar and I reckon you're going to have the thick head of hair of teenager by the end of it!

Hey Quasimoto I'm from Oz too and looking at Dr Erdogan for my surgery. What was your experience like and how has it all progressed for you?

I'm also a Norwood III so I'd be keen to know more on your surgery if you are willing to share some details.

Thinking of getting mine done in December.

Hey King

I'll be posting an update on the 21st which will be the 4 month mark.

Seeing some growth but still a long way to go, hopefully it fills in more in the next couple of months because its still very sparse and there are some parts that are lagging.

Here are some pics from 3.5 months

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, more than happy to help

Sorry for the hijack Yaz :P

IMG_0302.thumb.jpg.3be041fc520d946a008c1aabe91f7895.jpg

IMG_0309.thumb.jpg.a132f865d8e4fa719733ef90392b272f.jpg

IMG_0315.thumb.jpg.581aa973d84b93a10ff16fb730c2a08b.jpg

Looking good Quasimoto! That is excellent for 3.5 months man!

It is cool!

looks good Quasimoto, i think it will thicken up more and look great. for some reason i cannot send a PM as the pop up comes up blank on my screen... i am looking to book my appointment for December and just wanted to understand more details on how you felt the whole process with Asmed went... do you have a thread on this forum i can take a look at?

My usual hair style and cut. It is amazing after nearly extracting 4900 grafts the condition of my donor. I can pull a grade 0 blended in with hardly any scarring being visible.

Looking great bro, dr koray did a excellent job with your fue transplant. What do you think about his FUT results are they good? or does he excel much more when it comes to FUE?

Looking great bro, dr koray did a excellent job with your fue transplant. What do you think about his FUT results are they good? or does he excel much more when it comes to FUE?

Hello and thank you. Dr Erdogan is only FUE. He stopped doing FUT many, many years ok. His FUE work is amazing

• 3 weeks later...

The growth has began. I finally have reached the 6 months mark and it is looking good. Left side is really catching up compared to the right side now. My hair has grown to a insane length which it has not for many years. My younger brother said long hair does not suit me at all. I would have cut it shorter but I am merely admiring the growth. Still have a long way to go in terms of maturation and can still see some grafts coming out (much more evident on the left side). So far I am happy and glad I let Dr Erdogan do his thing consisting the graft numbers and systematically of the hairline and temples. Still have many positive months to look forward to.

IMG_5597.JPG.5380d533ae380b94831ed76adf3f7553.JPG

IMG_5598.JPG.3b9cd90ae0217df0bd1e7e0f327761ba.JPG

IMG_5599.PNG.9648bb1d522899ba76f735a6911ad635.PNG

IMG_5600.PNG.6ee9ff886ec238830efec5eeb49730cb.PNG

IMG_5601.JPG.4a5d0dc03e2e3ef13630819576b4d613.JPG

IMG_5602.JPG.b575b80680987c07bb068ab1398f051e.JPG

IMG_5603.JPG.9b07d8a8e5e3a173ee43f7e3954d8238.JPG

IMG_5604.JPG.77875f89b087648ce043b152303d753e.JPG

IMG_5605.JPG.71c3a5f26317b492f8b22250ceccb8d3.JPG

IMG_5606.JPG.df3cd671f79885c1b2d374b8bb8e01de.JPG

IMG_5607.JPG.fd89e71d693b9e80a4b3fb2bba8a0dda.JPG

• 1 month later...

Hi Yaz,

First off I wanted to say thanks for sharing your journey with FUE. It is extremely helpful for people such as myself looking to make a change for the better. I have one question, as I will be going to Dr Koray as well. Did you wear a hat when sightseeing three days post op? If so, what hat do you recommend?

Thanks,

Dan

• 1 month later...

Just 3 days shy of the 9th month mark.

To be honest, I couldn't really see any difference hair wise compared to my first transplant. I mean, the visual appearance. This could be because I had so much hair prior the second surgery. So the past few months, I had been disheartened by the progress. Thus didn't bother updating my thread.

Only recently whilst trying out different hair styles I have noticed the benefit of my second surgery. And the fuller appearance of hair. Looking closely at the hair line, I still see small black dots coming out which I assume are new hairs. Its more evident on the right side of the hair line. Also the new hair are kinky and wiry. I still have another 9 months of growth and maturation left, which exactly what I experienced during my first transplant. Its a nice straight hair line which compliments my already great temples peaks, temples points and temple triangles.

The other thing I was worried about that I had been kicking my self in not lowering the hair line MORE. I believed my forehead was too long and this was back in August time so around 4-5 months of the second surgery. I had private conversations with Spanker, he is an credit to this forum, who mentioned I am only at 5 months and due to the lack of density in the hair line, I believed I had forehead issues. He had assured me once its gets better, I will change my mind...and I have. So kudos to Spanker.

From harassing Sevinc (my coordinator ) with my messages the past few weeks that I am worried about the lack of growth, this beautiful women has always assured me. She mentioned because its my second surgery, sometimes second surgeries tend to grow slow.

I can pull off different hair styles which I haven't done the past 10 years such as the side part, slicked back look (only last week I went to work and my colleagues said "Elvis is back from the dead!"). The current plan is to grow out my hair till April which will be the 12th month mark and hopefully get an disconnected undercut hair cut.

Photos taken in bathroom under harsh lighting without no styling product in hair. Thanks for viewing

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.0c68dcfbc83e3d922dcc5760d13bdefd.jpg

5b32f09fda1d6_FullSizeRender1.thumb.jpg.0f2fc80fc67a6aceee88c377d492b20b.jpg

5b32f0a007645_FullSizeRender2.thumb.jpg.5e8ce6a01a317e93db55160b08472c3e.jpg

5b32f0a03060b_FullSizeRender3.thumb.jpg.68c4c5d6582da90ad008782c0a411de5.jpg

5b32f0a0686dd_FullSizeRender4.thumb.jpg.277ce5bf4852123537c8c529584ee78e.jpg

Some more pics taken in normal room lighting. Sorry for the dirty mirror!

5b32f0a08b2ff_FullSizeRender1.thumb.jpg.ba94716d2b37e7f63da7575d2c675a38.jpg

5b32f0a0a2027_FullSizeRender11.thumb.jpg.4464ef0661f9d27cd2d50b325f4a0a92.jpg

5b32f0a0b638f_FullSizeRender21.thumb.jpg.8815ba4e970c69e2375ae9754b2851ba.jpg

Hi Yaz,

I think you have come a very long way from where you have started out, and maybe the wow factor has subsided since the great results of the first procedure.

I remember seeing you post about your initial procedure a few years ago including the shedding phase when you were starting (?) on propecia.

But I would say viewing your results and latest pics that you are basically set for life now in terms of hair restoration, you have been restored buddy and in a Big way.

Your hairline is way low enough (I'm guessing 5-5.5cm or lower), you have incredible density in all zones and I don't think you can get much denser results than you have achieved.

Plus you still have more months of growth to come.

If still any doubts, then do a side by side comparison of these two pics :cool:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=52668&d=1384960415

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=101962&d=1482137029

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Wow! That is a truly amazing transformation.

You first post was a big reason in deciding to go with Dr Koray in the first place. I'm currently a week post op and can only wish that in 12 months time I have a result somewhere like this.

I can only imagine what it feels like to wake up in the morning and just have hair that you always wished off. Enjoy it!

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

Just went back to see where you started. WOW! Dr. Koray did it again. Amazing transplant. Can't wait until summer to see this hair magician.

Thanks. It has been a journey with its up's and downs. Hair transplants can be mentality tough. You be in good with Asmed :)

Hi Yaz,

I think you have come a very long way from where you have started out, and maybe the wow factor has subsided since the great results of the first procedure.

I remember seeing you post about your initial procedure a few years ago including the shedding phase when you were starting (?) on propecia.

But I would say viewing your results and latest pics that you are basically set for life now in terms of hair restoration, you have been restored buddy and in a Big way.

Your hairline is way low enough (I'm guessing 5-5.5cm or lower), you have incredible density in all zones and I don't think you can get much denser results than you have achieved.

Plus you still have more months of growth to come.

If still any doubts, then do a side by side comparison of these two pics :cool:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=52668&d=1384960415

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=101962&d=1482137029

Hey Hrsp, thanks for the kind words my friend! Yep, it was you and others who supported me through my first journey. The propecia shedding hit during the sixth month mark and I can remember your reassuring posts. Once again thanks.

The wow factor has returned! I have countless options of styling and no longer feel trapped in that frontal comb over I had been sporting for many years.

The first image you posted; can you believe I spend my early adulthood years like that? From 21 to 24! I have about 6k left in the donor bank...but that's it. I am done with hair transplants. It really has been an emotional journey throughout the years. I'm 30 soon and its time to live.

Good guess! The hair line is 5.5cm. I have measured it down to the eyebrows. Fingers crossed for more growth; even I know it ain't over yet.

Wow! That is a truly amazing transformation.

You first post was a big reason in deciding to go with Dr Koray in the first place. I'm currently a week post op and can only wish that in 12 months time I have a result somewhere like this.

I can only imagine what it feels like to wake up in the morning and just have hair that you always wished off. Enjoy it!

Hey Deb. Congrats on your surgery! The work looks great! I am jealous they used KEEP on you. Now I wish I had my second surgery now lol. I am sure you will have a great result

Hehehe, a lot of Asmed patients quote my first transplant. Back in 2013, I was one of the first to document my journey with them on this forum. That time he had just passed his recommendation here and there were hardly Asmed threads. I'm glad it helped. I even asked him for job last time when I was there! I'm still open to the idea if he is willing.

Another pic in brighter light. Right after an shower and drying. No hair product used

IMG_7750.thumb.jpg.d166ec98600c150d438f59f35f447778.jpg

Hey Deb. Congrats on your surgery! The work looks great! I am jealous they used KEEP on you. Now I wish I had my second surgery now lol. I am sure you will have a great result

Hehehe, a lot of Asmed patients quote my first transplant. Back in 2013, I was one of the first to document my journey with them on this forum. That time he had just passed his recommendation here and there were hardly Asmed threads. I'm glad it helped. I even asked him for job last time when I was there! I'm still open to the idea if he is willing.

Thanks Yaz, appreciate the words. I am very hopeful but have a long road ahead of me.

Funny you should say that as I also spoke to Dr Koray about the possibility of doing some work for him over here in the UK. I got caught up in the atmosphere and people of ASMED and if I'm honest I still miss i / themt now. He told me he is coming over to London in February to do some consultations so I'm going to catch up with them then.

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

Thanks Yaz, appreciate the words. I am very hopeful but have a long road ahead of me.

Funny you should say that as I also spoke to Dr Koray about the possibility of doing some work for him over here in the UK. I got caught up in the atmosphere and people of ASMED and if I'm honest I still miss i / themt now. He told me he is coming over to London in February to do some consultations so I'm going to catch up with them then.

Hmm I might see him again. I do miss Dr Erdogan. He has done a lot to help me turn my life around. Not sure if you know but I am deaf and have had suffered with depression. The Asmed family is great. I miss them as well; I was "homesick" for a week when I returned home. I was thinking more of becoming an patient coordinator. I would love to move to Turkey if I had the chance. Wouldn't mind repping, its just the time issue regarding my job