Finally did it!!!!!!!!!

jrsmith28

3 Month update........

It's funny because the dreaded "ugly duckling" phase never really hit me. I feel like shortly after the procedure, I simply went back to looking exactly like I did pre-op. I went back to work and honestly didn't even think about it. Now I am hitting 3 months, and am starting to notice some early growth. It's far from thick, but with a comb I can make it look better than pre-op. Can't wait for the coming months to see what happens.

5b32ede13785d_3months2.thumb.JPG.ab1e186874357b27a9f7c6fede670856.JPG

5b32ede156e09_3months3.thumb.JPG.531ea9798066b775df550e726e064e8d.JPG

5b32ede16d8e8_3months4.thumb.JPG.ebd7039e54e99f97923dc38a23d9fc9f.JPG

5b32ede182efd_3months.thumb.JPG.db58d1717e55ae515337a85b47556b4c.JPG

Already an improvement, and it's super early. Congrats dude! Let the months keep on passing by and your hair will be fly in no time. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Great physician, great progress. Looking forward to seeing next update...

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 1 month later...

Big improvement from where you started and plenty of time for it to get even better. Congrats.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 4 months later...

It's been a slow gradual growth from the start. You really don't even notice a change that much until you do something with pictures like that and remember how bad it was.

I feel great. Everything is just how I thought it would be. No complaints so far!

And that's why we take the plunge.

Was there any crown work done? Are you happy with the hair line if you were to pull your hair back?

Yes extremely happy! It couldn't have been any better. No crown work done. I'm sure that's coming in a few years. As I grow it out I've started to put some gel in and comb it up. It's so crazy I haven't been able to do that in 15 years.

• 1 month later...