My Hair Transplant experience in the newspaper

chrisdav

Well I am well on the way to being a Z-lister in the UK :D

Lad with alopecia who spent six years and thousands of pounds on botched operations finally has full head of hair

I haven't been posting as much recently but I hope everyone is maintaining and getting back some of their hair.

I wish I was made aware of the forums such as this one when I was doing my research. It gives you the best chance of success by making you aware of all the great doctors out there and gives you the platform to properly educate yourself.

It was lucky for me the forums minimised my loses in all related areas as they could have grown considerably larger.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I still remember writing up "ChrisDav" as one of the first "Hair Transplant Patient(s) of the Month" when I was one of the Sheriffs around here a few years back. Such a great story and transformation!

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris in person when I was in the UK back in October, and I can honestly say that it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy as well.

Congrats Chris, your results are definitely worthy of the spotlight!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

PS:

We thought ChrisDav's transformation was "showcase" worthy when we redesigned the website earlier this Summer too:

30j1ixl.jpg

Congrats again, Chris!

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Chris,

Congratulations once again on your fantastic looking head of hair. I also remember when Blake posted your experience and journey and called you the hair transplant patient of the month. He certainly made a good choice in selecting you.

We are glad to have you here and actively participating on our forum.

Best wishes,

Bill

As soon as I saw this on the mirror's homepage I knew it was you straight away. Good to get your story out there, you had a great result

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

What's up with all the these handsome British guys? I thought they all looked like Mr. Bean and Keith Richards?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

What's up with all the these handsome British guys? I thought they all looked like Mr. Bean and Keith Richards?

We are handsome, have good teeth and we don't sound like a royal butler - funny old world isn't it?

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Nice article Chris I will be looking out for you on celebrity Big Brother if you are now a Z lister.

Hair looks great btw really happy for you.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

I had never seen that picture before Blake but the site looks great.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Chris,

Thanks. We definitely put some thought in the re-design. And your case seemed to fit perfectly on the homepage (and, of course, we had to have Spex on there!).

Spex,

I think GQ is the next logical step.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for kind comments.

Great articles and great result! Well worth it. Congratulations!

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!