Feller Patient 1 Year progress

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice results man. And thanks for sharing.

Did u notice any change from 7 month to 1 year mark?

thank you for your time.

-----------------------------------

Dr. Rahal 2745 grafts (3-Dec-08)

JohnS,

Who do you think you're kidding? I've looked at your posts and they are all little hit and run one or two line comments with no substance. One is led to believe that you post on these threads as part of your "rounds" to serve some sort of agenda.

Didn't your mother teach you to keep your mouth closed if you don't have anything good to say? Snide comments like yours clearly designed to injure have no place on this site. Just another internet coward who isn't man enough to use his real name and stand accountable for the garbage he writes and the trouble he stirs up.

Oh, and I caught what you wrote on another thread:

"Contrary to most opinions, lasers can effect hair growth, unfortunatley none of these hand held LLLT is capable of doing so."

Only laser helmets can do the job right? And isn't that what you sell out of your basement through your website? Sure it is.

I've got a detective on the case. I'll find you and you will stand accountable for the stalking and harrassing you've done to me and my patients.

Sleep well OMG.

JohnS, can't really say you like it? The dude was practically completely bald before the HT. Feller framed the face which is the most important part and now they can attack the crown in another 1 or 2 procedures. I think it looks really good. The guy just chose to go with a more dense front instead of total sparse coverage.

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

A little harsh Dr. F! Everyone has the right to thier opinion. This wouldnt be a fair forum if people were only allowed to say good things! Granted maybe JohnS could come back to this thread and explain why he doesnt like it! IMO this gentleman def needs another pass but for what was used and where it was used I'd say this is a pretty good result. My one critisim of this would be that it appears the top needs to be connected to the one side but Im sure that will be addressed at on the 2nd pass.

I always thought JohnS was just a long-standing, legit poster... icon_confused.gif...I even remember him saying he himself is a *patient* of Dr. Feller's (had a big session of like 4k).

Is "JohnS" being said to be some covert alias/account as part of another person(s) to passive-aggressively campaign to attack and smear?

I'll run a quick search on him, but I'm almost certain he himself is on record as being an actual patient of Dr. Feller's....something's not adding up....

EDIT -- "jandaman" from this thread (?) --> http://hair-restoration-info.c...0861/m/796102991/p/5

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks Dakota, and yes, his second session will address closing in the temples a bit and then continuing back on top of his scalp. All part of the plan.

I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion. I believe most people who come on here actually offer honest opinions for constructive reasons. But this JohnS. isn't one of them.

But in the spirit of everyone being entitled to their opinion, are not the doctors ALSO entitled to an opinion? There has been an unwritten rule across the forums that say we are not. Some forums won't even allow doctors to post.

But I don't accept that paradigm at all. If it is my OPINION that a poster is being vicious and harrassing then don't I have the right to post this opinion as freely as they do to the adult members of this site? If it is my opinion that I and my patients are being harrassed, isn't it my right to post my opinion and call them out on it?

Surely if I can be called out for being a poor doctor, then an anonymous poster can be called out for being a poor and agenda driven participant, can't they? And if the poster crosses a line shouldn't they have to identify themselves to stand accountable for their statements or lose their posting privileges?

Anonymity is a great thing because sites like this one probably could not be a success without anonymity. But there are always that handful of bottomfeeders who take advantage of a situation and spoil it for everyone else.

But I don't accept that paradigm at all. If it is my OPINION that a poster is being vicious and harrassing then don't I have the right to post this opinion as freely as they do to the adult members of this site? If it is my opinion that I and my patients are being harrassed, isn't it my right to post my opinion and call them out on it?

Touchee!

I will add that I dont know anything about JohnS or his agenda but if he does have a history of ripping doc's and not having anything nice to say then maybe he deserved the lashing. I give him the benefit of the doubt because I dont know

Finally, someone who will shut these anonymous posters up for good. These guys have no interest in Hair Transplants or the work discussed in these forums, they are miserable and would like to make everyone else that way too.

Love your work Dr Feller and proud to be your patient!

Is this The Twilight Zone? What are you talking about "hair_care"? lol...JohnS has probably said more "positive" things on this forum than you yourself....

I just ran a quick, but thorough search on JohnS' posting history to 2x check things (in which I had already recollected him being an actual patient of Dr. Fellers); I didn't comb through it, as that would be unecessary, but I pretty much saw a bulk of "positive" reviews, including accolades towards Dr's Lindsey, Charles, and Bernstein. I suspect there are more, particularly since Dr's Lindsey/Charles/Bernstein aren't even terribly frequent result-posters(!)

The larger point, which I find troublesome, however, is that JohnS is being assailed for stating -- and dispute this if it's not so -- a basic, if not tempered opinion --> "In all honesty, I can't say I really like it."

Results are posted, in part, to be judged; posters are here, in part, to judge. That is all JohnS did, and he did it in a very normal, typical manner. For him to be attacked for taking part in this cycle is absurd.

If JohnS *isn't* what superficial indications would make him out to be -- i.e a normal, decent poster -- and he is in fact part of this subversive campaign against Dr. Feller (re: the link above, and talk of an investigation), then he should be exposed. With the evidence that is being laid out on this table, though, I don't see where the conviction is coming from.

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Dakota,

I agree that YOU should give JohnS the benefit of the doubt because you are not really involved nor the target of his posts. I believe JohnS to be just one of many aliases used by a particular person who has stated outright that he intends to do my reputation and my practice harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but that's the chance anonymous posters take when they choose to hide their identities. JohnS can prove me wrong by private mailing me his true identity, address, and phone number. I think that's fair, isn't it? After all, he has my real name, address and phone number doesn't he?

I've looked over his posting history and think he has been quite benign while using the JohnS alias. But I also believe this was done on purpose in order not to stand out and risk being thrown off. Those of us who have been posting for years know what a normal pattern of posting is, and JohnS' is not normal. There is really no conversation, he just throws out a kurt line or two and then he's gone. No real engagement or discussion. It's as if he's just going through the motions- one step better than just making a blank post.

Thana,

JohnS was never a patient of mine to my knowledge. If he was you can bet I want to know his real name.

Hair_care,

I have to agree with you and I am proud to have been your doctor. Thank you for understanding what posters like JohnS are really about and that they he represents a small minority. I hope you continue to share your positive experience and I look forward to your next visit.

Dr. Feller,

If you have good reason to believe that JohnS is OMG or has an agenda to discredit your work, send me a private message with the details. If I find I agree with you, I will take appropriate action against him.

We don't allow agenda driven posters here even if they are just making sarcastic little digs.

I believe the majority of members here are genuine. However one warning sign of a potential agenda driven poster is a member who constantly makes negative and unsubstantiated opinions.

Thus, if johns is genuine, I ask that he provide an adequate explanation for his opinion rather than a hit and run remark.

John, the ball is in your court.

Bill

Thana,

Your recent post brings up an unspoken consequence of being anonymous- possible misidentification.

Since I don't know who JohnS really is, I can't state for sure he is a person seeking to do me and my patients harm. But his latest post was tasteless and uncalled for. This doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to post it, nor did I ask that it be removed, but I think we can agree it was inflammatory and received the response it deserved.

I don't see this site as a place to be judged. It's a place to ask questions and receive answers and information. Simple manners would prevent a decent person from going onto the thread of an obviously happy patient and poisoning the well with one snide comment witout regard for the feelings of the patient.

JohnS has written positive comments about me and other doctors, but it is my opinion that they were nothing more than placeholders for posts. I'd be happy to discuss this in detail with you on the phone the week after next.

By the way, I looked up some more of his posts and he does claim to be my patient back in 'O6 or thereabouts. I will investigate that and see if I can figure out who he is. Of course, JohnS, you could always contact me directly and tell me who you are. If I'm wrong I'd be happy to make my apologies. I hope I am.

Dr. F

Bill,

I appreciate your stepping in, but as I wrote, the JohnS alias has been mild and even complimentary over the lifespan of his posts. I don't know why he chose to be so imflammatory now. If he is in fact OMG, I'm going to catch him on my own and after that being thrown off this site will be the least of his problems.

I don't want the JohnS alias post to be edited or deleted, unless he choses to do it himself.

I think the results look excellent. That's a remarkable improvement from the pre-op photos. An age appropriate hairline for sure. What I wonder is what can be done with such a large bald crown for future procedures?

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Fair enough; and your contention regarding anonymity is well taken.

That "JohnS" has indeed been "mild" if not "complimentary" over the totality of his posts is what troubled me. While I actually disagree with his post (in that I find the result totally good, and that I make an effort to not post negative 1-liners in a patient thread) I've simply figured him for a legitimate poster with a decent history, who made a disagreeable, but not outrageous and damning comment on the fly.

You seem to have a good deal more information at your disposal regarding who JohnS may be and what he may be a part of regarding an actual legal matter and smear campaign. Since JohnS himself has stated he is a patient of yours (I'll search for the thread where he states this and post it in an edit), it seems like he should easily be able to clear this up if he is honest.

(I found it hard to believe JohnS would publically state to be a patient, let alone a patient of Dr. Feller's, and risk being called out on this, while being part of some passive-aggressive smear campaign....but, if this all may be linked to "OMG", I guess anything is possible, since he is utter scum.)

EDIT -- Ok, just noticed you already found the thread in question. I'd hate to think JohnS' posts have been comprised of "placeholders" and such; that would be a pretty heinous level of deceit.

-----------