Dr. Konior FUE pics?

Antt

"Home1212" and I have the same perspective and happen to agree with each other regarding process and procedure. I'm always an advocate on this website for each individual to choose the doctor and process they are most comfortable with. Best of luck to you..."Antt" regarding your surgical endeavors in the near future. I'm just glad this website provides a forum for folks to educate themselves and feel comfortable about their decisions.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

home1212,

I didn't address you personally. I addressed the topic as a while. For instance, this topic was started by Annt because he's deciding between two physicians. Thus, the thread should stay on topic and be about helping him decide between these two physicians - not whether strip or FUE is better, which is an entirely different topic. If you or anyone wants to debate this, please find a relevant topic or start a new one.

Thanks,

Bill

Just fyi - I spoke to Konior's office yesterday on a diff topic and I asked what % of FUE v FUT they do nowadays and I was told some months it is as high as 80% FUE. Which I was surprised at myself but I think many here (myself included) have him in the H&W category of very focused on strip. Also I was told he has been doing it for many years.

I suggested they consider posting more FUE results on these type of forums because the perception seems to be he is FUT focused and most of the results here seem to be FUT folk.

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).