Who does Celebrity Hair Transplants??

Originally posted by hairdoyle:

I would be happy with stallone hairline

Dr Feller take note.....

see ya 3rd April

the closeup pics of his hairline have been removed. he had very large grafts in the frontal region. maybe he has had them thinned out since then.

Using Propecia since 1997

Using Rogaine Foam once a day since 2012

Using Niazoral 2% once a week since 2012

i guess so

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) Sept 1996

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com'>https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) February 1998

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

2475 grafts FUT Dr Mohammed Humayun Mohmand (Pakistan)

27th January 2009

http://www.hti.com.pk

3550 Total Grafts (3000 rear donor area & 400 from beard and 150 breast area) FUE & PRP Treatment with Dr Emrah Cinik (ISHRS), Istanbul, Turkey. 10th October 2017

http://www.emrahcinik.com/

My Blog & Hair loss website story:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1123

You know who, imo, has a good htp. the guy on law and order svu. looks sharp. good rececession at the temples. widows peak. that's what i would like to have had. don't understand the whole ken doll perfectly straight hairline everyone hear seems to want. again... just my opinion.

You know who, imo, has a good htp. the guy on law and order svu. looks sharp. good rececession at the temples. widows peak

Are you talking about the guy who plays Detective Stabler? I always suspected he had an HT, or at the very least, uses a topical concealer.

However, I'm not really sure if he had a hair transplant or not. How do you know he had one?

Bill

Detct Stabler -- Chris Maconey or something, I think his his name -- def had a HT....years ago (a good ~decade) I played chess with him from time to time in NYC and he had a markedly more recessed hairline and generally thinner hair. Given the loss he had then, combined with his age, I think it's pretty much a lock he had a HT. HT(s) + concealer, for sure, IMO.

His HT reminds me a bit of the transformation Ari Gold from Enterouge went thru.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I think it's important for us to note, for the most part, we never "know" whether or not a celebrity has had a transplant. Sure, "doll's hair" is a giveaway, but I think no one even does that sort of work nowadays. What we think tips us off is, "Five years ago, he (it appears) had less than he has now." Well, it might be combed differently. He might be wearing a piece. He might have been going through something, five years ago, that caused some, which has now been reversed. He might be using concealer. Hell, it could just be lighting/photography.

Sure, with Salman Khan, you do know something is different, and with Sylvester Stallone it's obvious his sides are filled in now in spaces that were empty in "Rocky V." But most cases aren't quite so clear, and when a person swears Pacino or Tom Cruise or he or he has been through a H.T., I think it's usually just water-cooler gossip based on nothing sound.

i dont belive for 1 moment tom cruise, brad pitt has had a HT there hairlines are far to natural looking even tho they are perfect, im a big fan of both the actors and there heads have never changed between filmography, Stallone is obviously one of those who has has 1 also if you have seen jackie brown latly check out the oldish dude who helps jackie steel the money, he has had 1 done without a doubt you can see the pluggy look, back to the point anyways, when i was sat in the chair having my holes punched i asked dr armani if he does many celebs i aslo added to him im not asking for names becuase i know your not allowed to say, he replied that he does get the big guys come in once every couple of months and said they pay the BIG BUCKS as he put it, he also added he doesnt take any of his tech team with him, only he and his sister do the entire process, thats what he said... alos he added at the end of the conversation, i treat everyone the same and give everyone the same attention he said that everyone is equal in regards to how much effort is put in, his words not mine lol

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

go to google and type in ''Detective Stabler hair transplant'' and look at the first post listed as IMDB but dont open the post as it wont show anything just look at the txt from the search the names Detective Stabler and Dr Bosley mentioned in the same sentence lol

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

What about the guy who played "Puddy," Elaine's boyfriend on the old Sienfeld series. I see that he's on a new show on CBS, Monday nights, and I think that it's called "Rules of Engagement." I just happened to be watching an old Sienfeld episode and noticed that he was thinning and receeding a bit in the frontal area. However, on the new show, his hairline seeems lower and thicker. He seems to have had something done?