Celebrity HT - have any Dr.s been definitively identified?

Hey guys, I realize this question is probably almost impossible to answer, but figured I would try nonetheless.

Certain celebrities seem to have had very successful HTs- Ben Affleck, Edward Norton, and Daniel Tosh come to mind. Now, granted, I'm not seeing them up close and am going off of the camera, but even in HD and in bold lighting the results seem great.

Given they have effectively limitless funds, I assume they went to the best of the best. I also assume they'd never in a million years disclose who it was or that they did it (with the exception of Tosh, who talks about it all the time.)

So my question is, is there in fact a "doctor to the stars" when it comes to this? Have any celebrities (like the ones above) with successful HTs been provably linked to a certain doctor, or have come out and just said it?

Thanks!

I have helped many famous Italian patients (actor, singers, politicians amongst others). Most of them are so private and even paranoid that anyone finds out. I have also been there when some famous American/British singers and American actors were at the clinic. Privacy and patient/doctor confidentiality is the law so you cant share their story unless they agree. In some cases they request the clinic is closed to all patients and only open to them.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

A lot of celebs have had subtle work done, when starting to lose hair. Some very good examples, Bono, Christian Slater, Costner, Sting (I think he's had work done), U2's Edge had one of the pluggy ones in the 80s, but I often wonder why he never got this fixed and opted for a hat. Probably loads out there. No stigma anymore about getting a HT done. Celebs going public about it, helps as well.

I don't think there is a doctor for the stars because their success varies so greatly.

Daniel Tosh, Joe Mchale, Bill O'Reilly, Dennis Miller are a few that I can think of that had really good transplants.

Bob Odenkirk had a less than great one, and Edge's and Robert Forster's was pretty awful.

Then there is a long list of people who you don't know what they have had done, either a piece, medication, transplant, or combination, and some look extremely natural and some look very odd, like Mathew Mcconaughey and Sylvester Stallone respectively.

So, I don't think that they are really sharing their secrets, which is a shame. Because that's why their is a discrepancy in the handsome (Mathew M.) and the odd (Stalone)

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Ray Liotta comes to mind as either great work or a piece. Look at his hair in the movie John Q and look at him in the new show or commercial He's in. hairline is better now than it was in goodfellas.

Ray Liotta comes to mind as either great work or a piece. Look at his hair in the movie John Q and look at him in the new show or commercial He's in. hairline is better now than it was in goodfellas.

It's funny you say that. I haven't seen anything with Ray Liotta in it for quite a while. I saw the commercial for that show the other day . I said to myself he has aged almost exactly as his character in the movie blow but with better hair.

It kind of tricks you to think that he may have done surgery on some of these patients. Below meet my patients there are photos of celebrities including the ones that people believe had surgery. I am surprised that he has permission to use these photos. That great that he was able to get permission especially the James Dean photo.

Good doctor but in my opinion this can trick some people to think they did a hair transplant on these celebrities or that these celebrities have had a hair transplant.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

• Administrators
It kind of tricks you to think that he may have done surgery on some of these patients. Below meet my patients there are photos of celebrities including the ones that people believe had surgery. I am surprised that he has permission to use these photos. That great that he was able to get permission especially the James Dean photo.

Good doctor but in my opinion this can trick some people to think they did a hair transplant on these celebrities or that these celebrities have had a hair transplant.

Did you help conte?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I am not allowed to say yes or no in public. If you look at my avatar that is a picture of me with Conte in Vancouver. Sound like there is a chance that he may be the next coach of Manu.

I think that he should remove the photos below his patients. It appears to be a Tumblr link, so maybe that is how it slides, but, it just is not a good idea. I would also add good before and afters, which he may have, I didn't look at the site too deep.

That said, the photo shoots on there are pretty great. They don't say too much about the work with the lighting and no before shots, but they do look fun. The photographer did a great job.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators
I am not allowed to say yes or no in public. If you look at my avatar that is a picture of me with Conte in Vancouver. Sound like there is a chance that he may be the next coach of Manu.

Holy crap, I didn't even notice until you said that, he looks so different with a shaved head, his results are pretty amazing, Man U have gone down, they're not the big club they used to be, he was great with juve, now it's time to convince Gabriel Paletta to follow conte's foot steps, he has similar hairloss patten.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

That's funny Italians that come also ask me about Gabriel Paletta . Talked to a mutual friend of his and he will interested but maybe after he retires.

• Administrators
I would like to know who the surgeon was for Conte, cause he did an amazing job

I'm sure Lorenzo can't say but it's either hasson or Wong, my educated guess would be dr. Hasson, yes his result is amazing, he looks 1000x better with hair, even his suits look better.

View my thread

I'm sure Lorenzo can't say but it's either hasson or Wong, my educated guess would be dr. Hasson, yes his result is amazing, he looks 1000x better with hair, even his suits look better

It almost looks like a wig, doesnt it?? (not saying it IS a wig, I'm saying it LOOKS like one)

tumblr_m1l6gw6buy1r367x3o1_500.jpg

• Administrators

Yea a lot of people thought it was a hair system, but there are some imperfections, I watch soccer regularly and I saw the imperfections on live tv when he coached juve, im guessing he did a mega session with Dr. Hasson, probably over 4,000 grafts, his donor density looks spectacular, he has favorable hair characteristics too, it's straight but good thickness in diameter.

View my thread

I'm sure Lorenzo can't say but it's either hasson or Wong, my educated guess would be dr. Hasson, yes his result is amazing, he looks 1000x better with hair, even his suits look better.

I cant say anything in public.

It almost looks like a wig, doesnt it?? (not saying it IS a wig, I'm saying it LOOKS like one)

I heard that from a few people. Conte went on TV and they ask him is it real or a wig. He let it be touch and examine his head on live tv. After a game between Milan-Juv Berlusconi asked Conte in the dressing room who did his transplant.

Yea a lot of people thought it was a hair system, but there are some imperfections, I watch soccer regularly and I saw the imperfections on live tv when he coached juve, im guessing he did a mega session with Dr. Hasson, probably over 4,000 grafts, his donor density looks spectacular, he has favorable hair characteristics too, it's straight but good thickness in diameter

I read somewhere Spaniards and Italians are the best HT candidates in the world because they have both donor density and thick hair diameter

There is also a video on you tube of him and this clinic.

He is the voice of Chucky in the Child Play movies.

I really want to see the James Dean interview because that is an impressive result ;)