Natural Looking SMP Result

This client was concerned about his SMP session as he had a public speaking engagement two days later. We assured him the work would be subtle and completely natural looking. He will return in a few weeks for one more session to add density and for any hairline adjustments he might want to make.

e6oz9t.jpg

15hd1z5.jpg

j7b6ab.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

badbeat and CD, thanks for the kudos!

esrec,

He will be back in next week and I'll make sure to get some macro pics and post them.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Subtle is the key to great results with SMP.

By the way Hair there, I am at 6 months post SMP with you and holding up well. I imagine I will be seeing again at 12 months maybe longer.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Thanks David!

CD, Great to hear my man! We blasted your crown pretty good with pigment so I'm not surprised to hear it's still holding up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Aston. That was after 2 passes. Our protocol requires 3 passes for best results. Here is the client after his 3rd....

2rcoker.jpg

29g2ah1.jpg

rldfuw.jpg

Thanks for the nice compliments! Yes this is temporary SMP. We use all Beauty Medical/Milena Lardi equipment and pigments. The product is designed to start fading after 1-2 years time. We have seen clients get more than 2 years. It depends on environmental factors as well as how quickly the person's system expels the pigment. This client was rated at a NW5 and his session cost $1700. That includes 3 days of SMP.

Im not really totally bald just thinning and Tino barbone, aka T-bone from Scalp Esthetica in Toronto told me that he would be able to add extra density to my hair. After the scalp micropigmentation treatment my head was red for the first day so i couldnt see the results until the reddness went away. when it was gone my head had massive blue dots all over it. Missing spots ever where. It looks like dark blue you can see the pictures for yourself. I played a lot of money and was really looking forward to it. The pics looks really nice on the Internet. Over all very insatisfieded . It looks like s***. I am very up set scalp esthetica and tino barbone ruined my life. Any advice on what to do. how much will it cost fix or do i need to do laser removal and will it hurt? any help is appreciated i am depressed and afraid to show my face in public until its fixed.

Gary,

Sorry to hear that. You are not the first person I know who has had that happen at one of their clinics. If you'd like I can get you in touch with someone who had the same experience. He successfully had his lasered off using a picosure laser. I think it only took two sessions. Is your existing hair from transplants?

Thanks johnny boy!

Zyzz,

We may have done some temple point work but not a lot. The TPs do play a very important role in a natural look and I will address them when it's needed. Sometimes that area can be very sensitive though and therefore tougher to work on.

Gary,

Sorry to hear that. You are not the first person I know who has had that happen at one of their clinics. If you'd like I can get you in touch with someone who had the same experience. He successfully had his lasered off using a picosure laser. I think it only took two sessions. Is your existing hair from transplants?

Thanks johnny boy!

Zyzz,

We may have done some temple point work but not a lot. The TPs do play a very important role in a natural look and I will address them when it's needed. Sometimes that area can be very sensitive though and therefore tougher to work on.

Does smp Hurts the same Way as getting a tattoo?

Is it a bad idea to get it done permanent?

A standout job, as always. Great work!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 1 month later...