Natural Looking SMP Result

Thanks guys! This client is very happy with his results and reports that the pigment is holding strong!

Also, there is a Beauty Medical trained temporary SMP clinic in the UK that was trained using the same equipment I do at the Harley Street Hair clinic.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I had my Smp done in the UK and am very happy with the result. Where in the UK are you? You are welcome to check out my results in person if you like.

Hi mate, am in London. Would definitely be up for meeting. Where did you get yours done ?

I'm in Yorkshire, as is the clinic that I had my Smp done at. They are Beauty Medical trained and accredited too. Indeed I'm still in touch with them and they have a 20% off deal at the moment.

I have no affinity to the clinic aside from my experience as a patient. I would love to see the place thrive though as it's rather nice not having to travel to Milan for treatment.

I'm happy to meet anyone wanting to see my results but you would have to travel to me. Unless any millionaires in Barbados want to fly me over (first class) to inspect my scalp :)

I'm in Yorkshire, as is the clinic that I had my Smp done at. They are Beauty Medical trained and accredited too. Indeed I'm still in touch with them and they have a 20% off deal at the moment.

I have no affinity to the clinic aside from my experience as a patient. I would love to see the place thrive though as it's rather nice not having to travel to Milan for treatment.

I'm happy to meet anyone wanting to see my results but you would have to travel to me. Unless any millionaires in Barbados want to fly me over (first class) to inspect my scalp :)

In your opinion could I get a result as good as the one in this thread at the Yorkshire clinic ?