Depression attack again

The problem is i consider that i will become a freak when i m bald and it will look that something is done especially with the hairline

How the hairline will look if i shave, now i cannot bear this hairline when i m having hair how if i shave

This is all fears i cannot know their status now, all of that happen because i start balming myself about HT and i m so bald for that and there is no way to comeback and you put yourself in prison to the end of your life

This ocd will not solved until i shave my head totally and find out what i will see

Bud. I'm speaking to you as a person that ha a failed procedure with a top doc. Look at the world my friend. It's full of things far worse then a failed HT. My advice to you would be to get some professional help. We are all here to tell you that things will be ok but if you feel this bad you need to take the next step and talk to a professional. I was disappointed with my failed procedure but it was a risk that I took and honestly one just has to move on. Go for a jog clear your mind and realize life has more to offer then we typically see.

Bud. I'm speaking to you as a person that ha a failed procedure with a top doc. Look at the world my friend. It's full of things far worse then a failed HT. My advice to you would be to get some professional help. We are all here to tell you that things will be ok but if you feel this bad you need to take the next step and talk to a professional. I was disappointed with my failed procedure but it was a risk that I took and honestly one just has to move on. Go for a jog clear your mind and realize life has more to offer then we typically see.

I agree with alot of this.

Whilst I do not think a simple jog will revert you back to your non-depressed state, I do feel that your situation(emotional and mental state) can be remedied through various avenues. When an individual is depressed, what they perceive to be an issue the size of Jupiter, is actually the size of Pluto. It is the individual's perspective that is warped and distorted, we think our lives have essentially been ruined. Because WE(forum members) place such an importance on our hair, hair related issues become magnified and exacerbated, but usually only to ourselves.

The outcome of your procedure is still in progress. If it does not yield, you still have options available to you. Billions of people have lived with hairloss and have led happy and exuberant lives. The main element here is that most of us on this forum have insecurities about our hair, this makes any problem that is hair related that much greater. If your hair is that much of an issue to where it becomes debilitating and inhibiting, then talking to a professional can address this.

Don't give up hope. It is normal to feel down, I have felt that way many times. You can start living again but you have to make the decision to fix your state of mind.

Thanks a lot for this support, and good ideas

I m exagerate things and freak out cuz i m living alone and when i go to work i cannot put anything on my head so everyone see my status, this is make me so insecure and start imagin the reaction of people in case if its failed or everyone will point out on me and say see he has a fake hair on his head this is fake and not nature thing, he is so fool to believe that this is will work out, and he already bald what was he is thinking, the hair transplant is for people with thinning hair not bald people, he shoud shave his head it far better than some thin hair on his head, i m so bald to make HT abd i will become more bald on the future, i m ashamed of myself cuz i could not dignose my look before and my baldness, i feel i m fool in the eyes of people because of that

Before i did not care about my look that much, i was normal, but after the surgery i put alot of focus and energy on my hair, and this continue for 3 months now i think a lot about it everyday, about all possibilities and worst scenarios and when i know i will be norwood 6 or 7 in the future i imagin that now and try to find a solution like hair laser removal, even now i saw myself so bald and i should not did it, it was totally wrong for me

I hate a lot the hairline when i m looking from distance i see a half circle on my head like its cut to two pics, it is so systematic and fake, but when i look closer it is not look bad, they should make it higher than than, they did not take my hairloss pattern in consideration, i look to the mirror everyday and say this is fake and it appear to all people as something fake, so when i m talking to people now i cannot focus on their words i start think that he is looking to this fake hairline and said he has half circle on his head

i asked a lot of doctors and see that hair removal is not good idea and there is no hope at all So i feel i m stuck in this situation all of my life and i will live with fear that i m not normal anymore

i will not forget that at all

If you loss rest of your hair what you will do ? If you loss your hump hair and it became separate from transplant hair what is the solution? I interfere and stop the nature to take place everyone will have his baldness pattern in normal way but i m not if i did not regret now for this i will regret in the future

A lot of imagination and worst case scenarios everyday until i start believe this the truth and blame myself alot alot alot about what i did espically i saw myself with bald look was not bad and everyone was advice me to shave my head because it will suits me but i did not listen to them and now after surgery i know i will never be able to shave myhead again espically with this fake hairline which i cannot used to it also, even i did not try once in my life

Now i imagin myself bald with fake hair and hairline, this continue everyday until i could not recognize myself anymore and i cannot enjoy my life, why this simple think is so big now in my mind, why i became so insecure in front of people, and before i did not care at alll and do not think about it at all, i had peace of mind before and now my mind cannot stop thinking about hair and baldness and espically in morning, everyday the same story happen again and again

Also, my scalp in front does not feel normal anymore i always feel there is somthing there and if i try to forget all the bad ideas this dicomfort feeling remind me again that your head is not normal anymore like before and it will not be thousands of punches in my head i destroy my head forever it will not look normal again

Long commitment on meds and a lot of money now just to keep my look, how i can let it go and forget it if i create a new commitment now in my life just for stupid hair

I m sorry if i m repating myself but i m just speaking my mind here, i start doing your advice i drag my body to the gym and it was so difficult and i start pray to god everyday and try to talk to friends and my family. The bad thing is i start smoking as it make me more calm and back to life again when i look to people i saw no body is perfect not everyone has perfect body and hair so why i m consider myself perfect

I m living now in the past and future, my self esteem has totally crashed and i became just a coward, cuz everything is out of my control now, I hope i can accept myself again and release my mind

Edited by Sam23

cool Man , you are just fantasizing and Obsessed with the HT , DO NOT LOOK at the Mirror before 6 Months , shut up and get with your Life , Nagging Never grows Hair , Infact it harms the Result , Stress is known to cause Hair Loss ....... stop writing Huge Books of Posts .... Basically Hair or Not Life Must go on ....... there is More to JOY and count the blessings that you are NOT Deformed like so many Handicapped people in this world , even so they fight to live back and never look at their short coming LEARN From Them .... you know what ? ... YOU Need a Person Who Can SLAP you and Put you Straight !!! Goddammit

Exactly if we are going to compare ,some of the most handsome and charasmatic mwn on earth are bald...some have hair....some old....some young....every human has an inate ability for beauty,warmth,personality....all the rhings that draw others in.

Sam u really need to learn how to relax,keep a correct perspective,realise your anxiety is nonsense....before u had a phobia about being bald...now after surgery u have the view bald is better and want ur new hair lasered off.

I would as someone in the medical field recommend a supplement vitamin b12 which helps tremendously with stabilising mood swings like this.

Than u should take a good look at the world its full of all kibds of people who find happiness in the small things.....in the scheme of things our hair is really not that important , nobody is really looking at it that much or negatively.

U may be suffering some form of ocd....but again u must learn to change ur attitude to a realistic positive one and just say Stop to these thoughts and reject them....they will soon pass

Sam,

If you think you got problems check out my profile and then see if you got something to cry about. From your photos it's still too early to tell what your situation is but if there is a problem it's something that can be fixed and in the worst case scenario you still have body hair to relie on to add more density. And think about this, several next generation treatments and even possibly a cure are likely to be available in the next 10 years.

Sorry if I sound harsh but unless you've been seriously disfigured you need to quit whining. Trust me, things can be a lot worse.

Many thanks for your comments

I m more calm now, and sorry for my previous posts, when i read it again i felt someone elso who wrote it, the thoughts are powerful things, when you focus so much on something and put all your energy into it , it will drag you and then you become obssesed with it and start imagin things and then it controls your life

I had many problems and stress in my life so it seems i was running away from them by focusing so much on my HT with negative thoughts and imaginations i loss hope and faith easily and just try to create sympathy around me thinking this is will give me peace of mind.

Really i m ashamed of those posts, sorry again

Edited by Sam23

Sam23. You may want to get some input on the medical photos. Would you happen you have them? One problem can make two problems, but opinions are almost always different. There is a physical and mental change after surgery. How are you right this minute?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Now i m calmer than before, maybe because i gave up on denial or because i m wearing a cap when i go out

But when i go to the work or have a presentation or meeting i ve become more stressful as i cannot wear anything on my head, and i know i do not look or feel normal right now,So when i come back i start blame everything and why i did this thing and it will stuck with me now all of my life, my scalp was clean and normal and now it full with punches and scars

For pics i have uploaded a few on my profile

One of the things i hate now is i become so obssessed about my hair after HT

Before i did not know what FIN it is or any hair products now i ve become familiar with every single product now and everyday i m reading about products and best regime for hair and start buying many things now i put a lot of money on my hair and i m calculating how much i will pay in the future really it would be a fortune.

I put a lot of energy about this just because i m afraid now to end up with abnormal thin hair with unatural hairline and wide baldness spots

I cannot stop imagin this picture, that s way i like baldness now because they look natural. so what i can do ? Maybe if i shaved my hair later and found it normal i will calm down, i start thinking to take Fin now even i refuse to use it before