Is Fue for me ??

Deanomag

Hi been wanting to do something about my hairline for a few years now and want to decide what's the best option for me ...

I'm 30 have been using nizoral and reviogen for a while but still not happy also take zinc as was told it may help ..

Anyway here's my hair now, do you think Fue would work for me and if so how many grafts at a ruff guess .. Thanks

image.jpg.59116dc0de1e2a5f374d0af210a8a1b6.jpg

dd.png.168e4aeafd7b241c7138ea9ad1498c53.png

ddd.png.8b3c135f3ad8e9dfa90103c29e10099a.png

dddd.png.4ed6c126427264ed8396617faba66bc2.png

Edited by Deanomag

I agree with Sethticles. Around 3,000 would make a huge difference and look great. I would suggest putting some time in researching different doctors here on the site to find one that gets solid FUE results/etc.

Also read a bunch of threads so you fully understand the procedure first.

Also you might want to start taking Finasteride. It will stop your hairloss where it is and give you some good years to work with.

Take your time and read up. Good luck.

Hi thanks guys I have been researching for years now about the meds etc .. but im not keen on the possibility of some of the sides libido for one !

I am now going to focus my time on researching a good surgeon. there's already a couple I have been impressed by on here Dr Hakan is one ?

It appears you have a lot of thinning hair. I would take finasteride for at least a year before you consider a hair transplant.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hi Deano,

Your case looks similar to what mine did. Check out my thread below, 3-3500 grafts should have you back to more or less looking brand new. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Whatever you decide to do, go with a recommended physician, there are way too many dodgy clinics out there, its not worth taking the risk, that probably includes most UK clinics.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Your skin tone and hair coloring is also a factor that is in your favor - The less contrast the better the outcome will appear.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

If you are passing through Central England feel free to pop by and see my results in person. I will be updating my thread later this week if time permits. My results are on a par with anything on the web and my donor is unblemished, you really can't tell I've had anything done.

I think 2500 -3000 grafts would be excellent for you. You look fairly similar to me in 2012 before my surgery. I had over 5,000 grafts but many were in the crown as well.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I have had 7,125 grafts in two procedures which for me was over 14,000 hairs transplanted. I have fortunate donor areas. Check out the picture.

5b32e83850340_BeforeandAfter.jpg.45b23dd70a436b6758e7364fb69b2d65.jpg

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Take your time with making a decision on a HT. Does Rivivogen help? Most HT docs will recommend propecia first, which makes sense because it works, some may feel too much of a drop in libido, but works for most... minor initial side effects are common, mostly a kind of ball ache, pain in the testicle/s.

Dr Lorenzo is around 7k for 2000 grafts, his website has an english version. He has a great rep for FUE, but i would like to see more of his work from 2015.

There are cheaper and good quality Docs, but you have to be careful and make sure that a HT is the best decision for you, as maybe need a second procedure within 10-15 years, especially if you lose your native hair, as from your photos, without any effective hairloss meds your MPB will progress to a NW4 pattern, losing the front and crown and then normally followed by the middle, depending on your inherited genes, normally someone in your family has the same kind of hairloss, dad, uncle grandad when he was younger etc.

A quicker way of saying all that is stabilizing you're hairloss before a HT really helps down the line, as well as having realistic expectations and taking your time to learn about the procedure's pros and cons, FUE/Strip and everything else, don't rush in to a HT.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• 2 weeks later...

I regret the hell out mine. I would pay DOUBLE the price if I ONLY could undo the colossal mistake I made in getting a hair transplant!!!!

JUST TRUST ME.... Don't do it and you will thank me later. Do what I WISH I would've done, just embrace and accept your natural aging process and poise with dignity.

Having a HT was THE SINGLE most regretful decision and arguably the worst mistake I've ever made. Please learn from my mistake. Do not risk disfiguring yourself.

I regret the hell out mine. I would pay DOUBLE the price if I ONLY could undo the colossal mistake I made in getting a hair transplant!!!!

JUST TRUST ME.... Don't do it and you will thank me later. Do what I WISH I would've done, just embrace and accept your natural aging process and poise with dignity.

Having a HT was THE SINGLE most regretful decision and arguably the worst mistake I've ever made. Please learn from my mistake. Do not risk disfiguring yourself.

Hi Mate sorry to hear about your HT, any pics or details as to what you had done and what went wrong, take care Seth

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/