Dr. Ron Shapiro – 9 Months Strip Result- 2505gr/5390 hairs

Nice result. There's a clear improvement in density and the hairline looks excellent as usual.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

I think it's a pretty good improvement. I would have liked to see the temple points redone though.

I agree that this patient could have benefitted by addressing his temple points, however, it wasn't what he wanted addressed. Many patients come to SMG stating exactly what they'd like. For example, he also wanted the hairline to be on the conservative side. We don't do everything the patient requests if it's unrealistic or unreasonable but being conservative is something we can do. We know the patients then have the option in the future to address their temple points, add density or bring their hairline down if so desired. For now, this patient is very happy with his results.

Thanks all for your comments.

For now, this patient is very happy with his results.

And in the final analysis, whether we feel he should have done this or that, isn't that the ultimate goal?

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.