Dr.Bisanga, BHR Clinic, 4013 Strip 0 - 12 Months

Medication: Minoxidil

Graft break down:-

1s 748

2s 1419

3s 1112

4s 734

Total 4013

Density 70/80/80 in donor and good laxity.

Patient had diffused thinning in the frontal third and goal was to give a strong hair line while blending back and the patient wanted to go as least conservative as possible in design and we achieved that here.

Patient had good density and also good follicular unit make up of 3s and 4s was evident and helped to achieve the fullness.

Patient was very happy to share his case and full face also and his comments to me were he was "proud of his result" and a big thank you to him for sharing the photos he did. I would say that he is really enjoying his hair from looking at them and from speaking to him.

All post op photos are as said supplied by the patient and not taken in the clinic due to patient residing in a different country so are what he was able to send, so apologies if some not the highest quality but have been taken from phones while he was on the go. If he returns to the clinic then we would be happy to get fresh ones.

Pre-op design

1%20pre%20op%20design_zpsvdfuvyf3.jpg

2_zps9ndhyh2l.jpg

3_zpsg6gpudar.jpg

4_zpsz7ppkvye.jpg

5_zpskqdqu3ws.jpg

6_zpsbblcfiy8.jpg

Placement

7%20placement_zpspjovafb2.jpg

8_zpscycw72o8.jpg

9_zpsvudyv28i.jpg

10_zpswrvchh6y.jpg

11_zpsyh9nh1ot.jpg

12_zpsiaaiwopo.jpg

Closure

13%20closure_zpsugdtzadb.jpg

14_zps4lsjby74.jpg

15_zpsbeljfxba.jpg

Lunch break photo

16%20lunch%20break_zpswoohlorp.jpg

4 Months

17%20at%204%20months_zpswli4tmym.jpg

6 Months

18%20at%206%20months_zpshr61grnf.jpg

12 Months and beyond

19%2012%20months_zpsyrxmhqxp.jpg

20_zpsvtzmhikc.jpg

23_zpsk279jbi1.jpg

25_zps8ctbryvv.jpg

24_zpsbchq76og.jpg

27_zpsjvfp8uho.jpg

26%20on%20the%20beach_zpsaedgj8nt.jpg

29_zps1nu6dziw.jpg

28_zpsacmg1ayz.jpg

32_zpsqdbduedf.jpg

31_zpsqswycra3.jpg

33_zpsgp5iivel.jpg

34_zpsoeuyuwds.jpg

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

For a 30 year old not on finasteride, I think it wasn't a wise choice, but I'm sure there was extensive counseling involved. Excellent execution fur what the pt wanted.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I didn't notice that Spanker - he will lose more undoubtedly.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Thank you all for the comments.

Just to clarity the patient was 34 not 30 at time of surgery.

The patient's surgery was 2012 and not reported any problems since and circa 37 years old now and was as said 34 at time of undertaking the procedure.

Like any patient future loss is always something to consider as well as age and medication. Patient was a good age in mid 30s then and had "very good laxity" according to his consultation notes so indeed can have a further Strip/FUE should the need arise, slightly higher than average donor and very good make up of follicular units also that helped in this result and also for further if needed and has several options open to him and is now into the latter 30s.

Strip certainly an option due to good laxity and FUE also, so, not taped out by any means but has held on well since surgery.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Looks aweosme Dr B

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

Beautiful result! Thanks for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I didn't notice that Spanker - he will lose more undoubtedly.
so? then u get another HT like thousands of others do as they age and lose more hair.

not everyone is interested in losing ALL of wat their gonna lose before they opt for a HT and not everyone is interested in the sexual side effects that come with medication.

so? then u get another HT like thousands of others do as they age and lose more hair.

not everyone is interested in losing ALL of wat their gonna lose before they opt for a HT and not everyone is interested in the sexual side effects that come with medication.

I actually agree with this . Waiting for your hair loss to stabilize while life passes you by is no fun and not everyone wants to be on meds .

I think this person is an excellent candidate for an HT. He has nice thick coarse hair and hair loss is generally confined to the frontal scalp area. Great result by Dr Bisanga .

Rare that we get to see such colorful life size pictures from an HT patient -- the guy sure is having a ball : )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually agree with this . Waiting for your hair loss to stabilize while life passes you by is no fun and not everyone wants to be on meds .

I think this person is an excellent candidate for an HT. He has nice thick coarse hair and hair loss is generally confined to the frontal scalp area. Great result by Dr Bisanga .

Rare that we get to see such colorful life size pictures from an HT patient -- the guy sure is having a ball : )

I'm not saying that he wasn't a good candidate, just that it is more aggressive with his degree of loss and age and not being on fin than I'd personally be comfortable with as the pt. But, it is definitely a good case and Dr. B is top notch. I agree with not waiting til you lose all your hair. I didn't.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.