Dr. Tejinder Bhatti: 2412 FUE on February 23, 2015

Hi David - my goal is just a final touch up, I dislodged some grafts during the 14 day recovery period on my front hair line right side only, so want to fix that and see what Dr Bhatti says about rounding my hairline down slightly, i personally feel it looks too much like "V" and want more of a "U" look, plus very keen to more into my crown. fingers crossed it all goes well.

highest priority - crown filled in more

then the touch up to the right side front hair line

and then finally the "U" look

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi David, congratulations! It looks like a very successful operation. I like your results :).

I would like to ask you, how much does it cost for FUT and FUE per graft with Dr. Bhatti?

Thank you so much.

Thanks tariq! As posted above, Dr. Bhatti's rates are published on his website.

He runs an FUE only clinic. He doesn't perform strip surgery.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

hey.. what about the PRP?

Hi CalvinJR,

Copy/pasting below from the "cost of hair transplant" section of Dr. Bhatti's website (Hair Transplant Cost in India, FUE Cost, Price)

PRP treatment shall cost an additional INR 40,000 taxes extra. For this the patient shall need to come an evening prior.

Please note that 1USD =INR 63 (approximately) and hence the PRP cost would be around $635 plus applicable taxes.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Looking good! Seems like just a month or two a go since your procedure. I did the hair coloring also. Strange how I care more about my hair now.

Thanks Squatch! It's funny, my wife couldn't care less if I were bald but she always gives me subtle encouragement to color my hair. She doesn't like the gray. There is a 10 year difference in our ages and we have a toddler going on 2 years next month so I guess dying my hair keeps me looking more like dad and less like grandpa! :)

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Thanks Squatch! It's funny, my wife couldn't care less if I were bald but she always gives me subtle encouragement to color my hair. She doesn't like the gray. There is a 10 year difference in our ages and we have a toddler going on 2 years next month so I guess dying my hair keeps me looking more like dad and less like grandpa! :)

My wife just sets the "Just for Men" hair color on the bathroom counter. :D I thought I was lucky to have five years difference. You're even doing better with 10 years.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

Decided to color my hair a couple of days ago and wanted to share. I used a medium ash brown. I sometimes use light ash brown but it fades pretty quickly anyway so decided to use the darker color this time.

I'll be getting a haircut later in the week but I think it's looking pretty good at the moment considering I made no effort to style it. It's just towel-dreid and brushed. The only product in my hair is Rogaine Foam.

The only thing I can complain about at this point is the acne scarring that I've endured since 2009. I'm still suffering bouts of severe acne despite visits to multiple dermatologists and trying a variety of medications. It seems to have got a bit worse since restarting finasteride.

If I can ever get it under control, I'd like to try laser treatment to reduce the appearance of the scars.

If anyone has any advice about acne or scarring, I'm all ears.

I suggest you to try to use a 0.5mm Dermaroller for the acne scarring, it worked very well for me after 3 months of use and it's a super cheap option!! I had quite a few scars that are now pretty much gone. Very nice results btw!!

• 2 weeks later...
I suggest you to try to use a 0.5mm Dermaroller for the acne scarring, it worked very well for me after 3 months of use and it's a super cheap option!! I had quite a few scars that are now pretty much gone. Very nice results btw!!

Thanks for the suggestion! I will definitely give it a try.

Well, I actually hit the 5 month mark over a week ago. Sorry for the delay and less than stellar photo quality. It's been so gloomy here in SW Florida that it's hard to get decent lighting in my house. I've tried a couple of locations around the house and this is the best I can come up with.

Anyway, things have continued to improve. As expected, the crown is moving slowly but I'm over the moon with how the hairline has progressed. Still have some pimples in the donor and recipient areas.

I'm on my way to having the best hair I've had in decades and I've gained about 10lbs over the past year! Need to take care of that before it turns into 30lbs. Been there and don't want go back.

As always, thanks for looking!

5b32e795ce90f_Front5.jpg.47d63f0e1668f0606690b1a62e9f6624.jpg

5b32e795e2e29_hairline1.jpg.634b4fceede4b81416832b4051d8c98a.jpg

5b32e79645a7c_Left4.jpg.7e096226aba0bc80190caea19c9adbba.jpg

5b32e796593a0_Right3.jpg.17e7b5cef514b3a32d86e39cd09d11c5.jpg

5b32e7966bb87_Right2.jpg.8e2a2e45ab8dd36afc17f191d8ca94d6.jpg

5b32e7967a038_crown1.jpg.c1cffa43ef691165cca21ab363ec0882.jpg

Top.jpg.14ba780bbfe07fafe979a809101c2435.jpg

5b32e796a07ee_Back1.jpg.3a869231ed6a0c42fda20a3a8a8107f4.jpg

5b32e796b1145_Backleft2.jpg.d8048b716a1a793284b41af98e9a1a9a.jpg

5b32e796c4a2c_Backright.jpg.1b2fc30617d37181d983721f8c8226c4.jpg

David, looks awesome.....let alone for only 5 months. Big difference between 4 and 5 months...and you looked good at 4.

Odd that you would start breaking out at your age, has to be the Fin. I used to have really really bad acne up until 20 or so. I took Accutane 2 times (first time was a low dose for a short period of time)....the last time was several years later for about 3 months (and a high dose). The acne stopped immediately. Granted, this was 15 years ago when Accutane was still relatively new....I do wonder if that may have contributed to my hair loss. Hard to say. I do remember my lips being ridiculously dry the whole time I was on it (dry enough to crack). It actually reminds me a lot of Fin....in that it does work pretty well but some people have very serious effects (and which the severity wasn't necessarily known the first few years it was on the market). Obviously, I think people do think twice now in terms of taking either drug as opposed to when they first came out.

David, looks awesome.....let alone for only 5 months. Big difference between 4 and 5 months...and you looked good at 4.

Odd that you would start breaking out at your age, has to be the Fin. I used to have really really bad acne up until 20 or so. I took Accutane 2 times (first time was a low dose for a short period of time)....the last time was several years later for about 3 months (and a high dose). The acne stopped immediately. Granted, this was 15 years ago when Accutane was still relatively new....I do wonder if that may have contributed to my hair loss. Hard to say. I do remember my lips being ridiculously dry the whole time I was on it (dry enough to crack). It actually reminds me a lot of Fin....in that it does work pretty well but some people have very serious effects (and which the severity wasn't necessarily known the first few years it was on the market). Obviously, I think people do think twice now in terms of taking either drug as opposed to when they first came out.

Matt,

Thanks! As far as the acne goes, it all started around 2009, a few months after I first started finasteride. Even after quitting, it never fully resolved and now it's back in full force since I've started the drug again.

I wanted Accutane but I didn't pass the bloodwork for it. Nothing else seems to work.

Yeah, I think I do remember them monitoring bloodwork back then while I was on it. I don't remember exactly what they were looking for.

This quote is from the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology.

Accutane may increase the level of blood fats, sometimes to risky levels. This reverts back to normal when the drug is stopped. Occasionally it may affect the liver. That's why regular blood tests are necessary during Accutane treatment.

You should be over the moon. This is turning into a great result.

Thanks vox! Always appreciate your feedback.

Looking great you're definitely coming to the end of your transplant road

Thanks Mick! That is my hope. I'm glad to know I've got a few more grafts in the can but I'd prefer not to have to go through a round 4.

Edited by David - Moderator

• 1 month later...

Looking very nice david..Congratulations on your successful ht with dr bhatti...

I too had my ht with dr bhatti 4 months ago..Seeing decent growth till now..Hope it turns out well .

May i ask you one question...What was the implanted grafts density?