HT with Dr.Radha Rani 2475 grafts Dec 17th

baldboy7

Not 50. She charges Rs. 60 a graft.

Send her an email and find this out yourself

She charged me 50 .

Maybe the rates have increased now .As you said its better to send her a mail and confirm by yourself :)

A week back my friend had HT and she charged INR 50

A few days ago a person I know had HT too and she charged INR 60.

I'm not sure why the difference in price.

Like I said, send her an email and find out.

A few days ago a person I know had HT too and she charged INR 60.

I'm not sure why the difference in price.

Like I said, send her an email and find out.

There is a different rate for Indians and non-Indians. When I got my HT done in 2012 she charge me 50 INR, but those who lived in India were charged 35 INR. I believe her rate follow the US dollar. In 2012 the US dollar was closer to 50 rupees. Today its worth more than 60 rupees.

Hey guys, I'm considering doing FUE with her but I'm not sure if she's done FUE on anyone. I don't know if I can 'live' with a scar at the back of my head after FUT, tbh. Please suggest!

Dr Radha doesn't do FUE. It's just FUT.

If you have absolutely decided that you need FUE only, you should research surgeons who perform FUE procedures. But remember there's no procedure without a scar.

These days FUT surgeons are very good in creating thin scar which is not visible at all.

If you just want to stick to India & do not wish to travel .. .You could consider Dr Bhatti or Dr A for FUE.

You can research some of their cases and also see before/after pics to analyze. However I wouldn't consider India for FUE procedure but that's just my viewpoint.

If India is the only option, I would consider Dr Radha for FUT procedure. It's up to you.

Hey Sunnycool, Dr Radha emailed me saying she does Fue also. Dr. Bhatti emailed me saying I have no hope except for Scalp Micro Pigmentation while Dr. A recommended a combination of FUT and FUE.

You can post some pictures so that experienced people of this forum may comment.

My Thread: 

Some FUE clinics in India are, Dr. Kapil DUa, Dr. ****** ****** Dr. Venkat Mysore (Bangalore) and Dr. Madhukumar (Bangalore).

I think only Dr. Dua is recommended on this forum, rest of them are not yet on the recommended list. I have done some research myself about these over past few weeks. I am quite impresed by Dr. Venkat Mysore's results, but he is mainly FUT but does small session FUE. Dr. Dua's clinic does FUE, but so far even though he has had some excellent results I have not been impressed with hairline creation, seems not so natural. But as you may find from some of the posts on the forum he has really done some good challenging cases like scar repair and Norwood 6 FUE grafting etc...

My Thread: 

• 2 months later...

Update : 6 and Half month

2hmcuxh.jpg

1o28lt.jpg

2vj8sr6.jpg

15dxb7k.jpg

51zcw4.jpg

90yc0m.jpg

i feel the growth is below average with shockloss.

I am still on propecia 1mg every day and multivitamin tablets.

I have lost a lot of hairs behind the recepient area which i feel is shockloss.Can anyone confirm this ?

I don't think there's much you can do outside of wait.

At 6 months, I honestly don't think you'll have a miraculous turnover with thick luxurious hair coming in, but more improvement is definitely possible.

• 4 months later...

Is she still recommended on here?

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone

sorry for not replying.

being a medical student myself was busy with my studies in final yr.

I am uploading some pics which are 16 months after HT.

Not satisfied with the procedure.

Not a great experience.I have waited all this time thinking i am a slow grower but there has been no improvement since 8th month and there is more hair loss and thinning.The transplanted hair doesnt look natural but they appear in a spiky way.

Dont feel good at all.

Have been trying to contact dr.radha since march 2016 for in-Person consultation there has been only one response from her clinic saying she is emergency and not at clinic.

Tried to contact her through email but no reply.

Its upto the Forum admin and members to judge about the outcome of my procedure.

Please be free to contact me over PM for any more doubts.

Thanks

Edited by baldboy7
edit