HT with Dr.Radha Rani 2475 grafts Dec 17th

baldboy7

hello bald boy sorry to hear from you im also same situation like you im post transplant 6 month lots of hairloss continuing till now as same as your case i also tried to contact dr.radha since 2 months no reply from her even no single reply from my atleat 7 emails i shared my concern here and our moderator contact her she then agreed she will check her email and will contact me its benn 1.5 month no reply from her,and some of the forum member is supporting her as they got good results but it is my right to share my thoughts about my experience

• Like 1

and i forgot to mention, some part of my HT was done Dr.Radha and some by her assistants.I havent mentioned this anytime till now because i thought she is one of the best in india with respect to both her skills and doctor patient relationship.

i request mods to contact her again from my behalf.

@sambaba1983: i agree.each operation is different and every patient has their right to question if something hasnt gone right.

viewing your photos, I honestly don't think what you're seeing at 5 months is unusual. I understand that your hair has recently become thinner but I don't believe this is anything to be concerned about at this stage.

As frustrating as it is to hear this, you will really need to wait a few more months before you'll begin to see significant improvement or know if there is really some complication.

My guess is that you'll continue to see improvement in the coming months.

As I mentioned here and in my email, Dr. Radha confirmed that she is away for 3 months. She has stated that she is still available via email. I have also encouraged her to contact you about your concerns. You may need to give her some time given the circumstances. Above all, I know that she will do everything possible to ensure that you receive the results you want and deserve.

I know you want answers today but, in all honesty, it's very unlikely that anyone can tell yo what your hair will do in the next 7 months. It's a waiting game.

David - Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice. @@@@@ THIS is the reply Mr.david (admn)contact her to address my concern and she agreed to sent reply to me till now no reply from her its been 1.5 month no reply i dont what next?[/size]

sambaba,

This is the first I'm hearing that you were not able to communicate with Dr. Radha after my initial contact with her regarding your case. She had emailed me promptly at that time and expressed that, although she was away, she would be available via email. I"m very sorry to hear that you have still not received any communication.

baldboy,

My last communication with Dr. Radha confirmed that she would be away from her office for a total of 3 months. I do not know when her return date is. However, I will be contacting her again immediately and requesting that she reach out to you both publicly and privately regarding your concerns.

We do expect recommended physicians to respond in a timely manner to patient concerns and to stand behind their work in the event of a subpar result. Dr. Radha has always maintained the highest quality in results and patient care. I can only imagine that there must be a very good reason why she has been out of communication for such a long time.

Please notify me via PM or email of any further developments.

David

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Baldboy,

I will be contacting Dr. Radha shortly in order to see what I can learn more about Dr. Radha's whereabouts. Honestly, I'm surprised I haven't heard from her unless she intends on managing emails and communicating with patients from afar. But I will do my best to see what I can learn and hopefully get in touch with her. Once I do, I will keep you all posted.

Best wishes,

Bill

thank you so much Mr.david and mr.bill for your responsible reply, my concern is more than my hairloss is dr.radha's attitude for her patients emails .,she was replied for my email before my procedure very fastly means within 2 days maximum, after the procedure may be i had sent 15 emails to her which she responded only twice. patient who had surgery they want to clear their doubts from concerned doctor not from the public ,,i'll not recommend Dr.radha to anyone here ,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We have reached out to Dr. Radha via email but have only received an automated response stating that she is away until August.

I don't know if Bill has made contact with anyone at her clinic but we are still hoping to get some answers.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

hello david and baldboy,i also sent email to her then you will get automated reply and i contact her clinic and the receptionist also dontknow the exact date may be july and they are not willing to give any alternative contact once she responded me via whatsapp after sentin so many messages...i dontknow what to do..

• 6 months later...

I never see Dr. Radha's clinic posting results or her getting mentioned at all on this forum anymore. I thought clinics had to post at least one result over a certain period of time to comply with recommendation standards? Also with the lack of communication to the patients on this thread, I'm surprised she is still recommended.

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

• 7 months later...

I just learnt of a personal tragedy Dr. Radha had to go through during the time Baldboy, Sambaba and Black Panther had tried to contact her in vain. It would not have been possible for her to communicate to anyone let alone her patients. This should absolve her of all the complaints.

Edited by MayiraP0chu

Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man - there's your diamond in the rough.

3444 Strip Grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187543-1-st-hair-transplant-strip-surgery-dr-radha-rani-complete-dossier.html

My Androgenic Alopecia Scrapbook

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188027-hair-wars-may-follicles-you.html

I just learnt of a personal tragedy Dr. Radha had to go through during the time Baldboy, Sambaba and Black Panther had tried to contact her in vain. It would not have been possible for her to communicate to anyone let alone her patients. This should absolve her of all the complaints.

Her clinic should have informed us about the things which were happening. I haven’t received a reply from her for over an year. Can you imagine it’s been over an year?? . In between that one year she has been doing HTs.

The reply which i received from her was in march-april this year and that too after repeatedly contacting admin and moderator on this forum.

did you undergo HT from her ?

No. I haven't had a surgery with her. But, I am going to soon. I found this particular thing when I did my due deligence on her. Trust me, you would forgive the communication gap if you know what she was going through. I don't want to elaborate or say what it is here. Because, it is not my place to. It is her private matter. It wouldn't be right for me to talk about it in a public forum. A little investigation of why a highly regarded surgeon would suddenly be aloof and indifferent would tell you things. That curiosity is how I found it.

The only reason I brought this up here is because, I came across a few threads of people who ve done their surgery with her and have complaints about it and about her disappearance, was almost on the same timeline. So, I did a little digging. When I found it, I thought I should clear her name and let you people know there is a good reason in her defence.

But all said and done, you have all the right to question the dead end emails. You are the consumer. You received a service. So, it is your right. Her staff should have made contact with you guys and have had a correspondence when she was not in a space to do so. Or, at least now that she s back, she could have cleared up the back logged emails and correspondences. I don't know why that has not happened. Again, it is not my place to speculate.

Edited by MayiraP0chu

Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man - there's your diamond in the rough.

3444 Strip Grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187543-1-st-hair-transplant-strip-surgery-dr-radha-rani-complete-dossier.html

My Androgenic Alopecia Scrapbook

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188027-hair-wars-may-follicles-you.html