My HT with Dr Lorenzo on Oct 2014

Kikiss

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lorenzo's posted cases up to this point on the other hand have all been home runs. Only time will tell, but I do not see this as a favorable development for those who seek the pinnacle state of the art FUE procedure irrespective of price or location.
I hope he is smart enough to find and hire the best possible techs out there. It would be a shame to see his work suffer in the near future because of this shift. The whole tech thing is really a weak link in the industry IMHO. You just don't know if the person who is working on you is talented or not, even if the doctor is. That being said, I'm a huge fan of Lorenzo's work and I'm sure this will be another home run considering his hair quality and the look of the procedure. Kikiss, you're going to be a happy man in the next few months. Edited by MAGNUMpi

• 3 months later...
This is a typical case where Lorenzo always fails ... I do not think you see more updates ... this doctor is overrated and more in cases where density is required

Hey, why do you say that?

I am booked with him in 3 Month for my repair HT

That makes me nervous.

Can you link Any of these results you talk about???

Sorry maybe I have explained wrong,

I meant that in Spanish forums over the years we has not been seeing any case published by some patient of this kind (nw1-2 ) solved in terms of density ... there were some one a few years ago and failed... since then we didnt see more so I was surprised to see this one.

We have only seen cases of high nw and most of the times with 2 or 3 passes

Perhaps it improved in terms of density, and I hope to be wrong,

I'll be happy to finally seeing a case of this type well resolved by him, I just have my doubts

Sorry maybe I have explained wrong,

I meant that in Spanish forums over the years we has not been seeing any case published by some patient of this kind (nw1-2 ) solved in terms of density ... there were some one a few years ago and failed... since then we didnt see more so I was surprised to see this one.

We have only seen cases of high nw and most of the times with 2 or 3 passes

Perhaps it improved in terms of density, and I hope to be wrong,

I'll be happy to finally seeing a case of this type well resolved by him, I just have my doubts

Dont you Think he Can provide me with a good result?

image.jpg.7be73fa3d8691eacc8fab67499c3d18b.jpg

In cases of this kind of grafting between hair he has proven is good... so in that case dont worry about.

But how old are you? ... you have stabilized the alopecia? do you take finasteride?

If not and you are young be aware that in a few years need to add density again ... these cases are a bit sensitive in this regard

In cases of this kind of grafting between hair he has proven is good... so in that case dont worry about.

But how old are you? ... you have stabilized the alopecia? do you take finasteride?

If not and you are young be aware that in a few years need to add density again ... these cases are a bit sensitive in this regard

Im 30.

Taken fin for the past 4-5 years and Will continue.

I have stabilized but after my first HT 16 Month ago i have thinned out i little more ?

I just pray to god lorenzo Can make a perfect result on me, thats why i am paying top Price This time, but now im becoming nervous because you suddenly thinks bad about him in all threads lately ?

In your case you are in one of the best hands, many years following him, i know well his weak points and his strong ones, dont worry about;)

Every case is different.

I hope.

I Also contacted feriduni. But his waiting list is like 9-10 Month or something ?

Crazy

• 5 months later...

Hi guys,

Just quickly updating my current conditions.

Nothing special, but just the middle hair line is still quite thin, and I think it may not be able to reach a good result for that area. Anything other than that is fine. In the meantime, Dr. Lorenzo has also keeping in touch with me via email for updating since I came back home.

I hope the pics can give you guys some references.

Merry Christmas!

IMG_20151122_114559.jpg.c01156cbe3c38c5926e6a0b93f0616d6.jpg

IMG_20151122_114602.jpg.8050e49ddb8184dd6c48db02150b7cf5.jpg

IMG_20151122_114645.jpg.c810f1bfcc7f8a3b16378a6e6c15ccea.jpg

IMG_20151122_114657.jpg.c7d418ce39cb86f7795d5bb6c84e9583.jpg

IMG_20151122_114759.jpg.717614a093f0b5df204a8ea4687db27a.jpg

Hi guys,

Just quickly updating my current conditions.

Nothing special, but just the middle hair line is still quite thin, and I think it may not be able to reach a good result for that area. Anything other than that is fine. In the meantime, Dr. Lorenzo has also keeping in touch with me via email for updating since I came back home.

I hope the pics can give you guys some references.

Merry Christmas!

Are you going in for a second HT to ad density?

From what i can see in the photos i think it looks good. In your post op pic the grafts behind the hairline looked a little spaced out, but maybe due to the thickness of the hair caliber, what micron was your hair? Also i think your result looks natural and a good result.

What did Dr Lorenzo say re your 12 months update?

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• 2 months later...
From what i can see in the photos i think it looks good. In your post op pic the grafts behind the hairline looked a little spaced out, but maybe due to the thickness of the hair caliber, what micron was your hair? Also i think your result looks natural and a good result.

What did Dr Lorenzo say re your 12 months update?

He did not say anything about it, just continue to observe.

16 Months updates

Thanks for sharing result. A good change but I think another 1000-1500 grafts would have made a good difference in density. Also some additional grafts could go into temples to bring them forward a bit.

How did you arrive at 2100 grafts as your choice? Doctor recommendation or? You have a great donor area and no need for work on crown so 3000-3500 all focused on front half and hairline would have given you a rock star look IMO.

To that end will you go back to add density in future?

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

I think this is a decent result. You've clearly had significant growth, but density is lacking. I think for 2100 grafts you have got a good yield. Lorenzo generally transplants at a lower density, which is good as it improves the yield.

But if you want a second HT 1500 grafts will sort you out. Lorenzo also does unshaven procedures which may be good so u don't have to shave the recipient.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here: