George Clooney's Hair

Bronte

When I saw George on that boat on his way to get married I just stared at his hair and it did not move an inch,there was no sign of hairloss what so ever,every other male on that boat had some form of hairloss except George.The bloke is 53 now and his hair is perfect.Im going to throw it out there that he is defiantly wearing a Hair piece it's just not right especially knowing his father is bald.What do you guys think?

I think its his own but if it is a piece it looks unreal

These people just live on a different planet to the rest of us!

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

Frontal hairpiece.

His own hair isn't bad but like Hugh Jackman he chooses to enhance it.

itn-george_clooney.jpg.51265f09a83fccd1bc2184dde73ceea0.jpg

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

That's the hairstyle he used for his role in the movie Men Who Stare At Goats. They shaved his hairline back like that on purpose for the character. He did a similar thing for the movie Syriana and also for the show ER.

You know you have great hair when they have to shave it back on purpose to look worse.

• 2 weeks later...
When I saw George on that boat on his way to get married I just stared at his hair and it did not move an inch,there was no sign of hairloss what so ever,every other male on that boat had some form of hairloss except George.The bloke is 53 now and his hair is perfect.Im going to throw it out there that he is defiantly wearing a Hair piece it's just not right especially knowing his father is bald.What do you guys think?

well I feel good that clooney's got his hair back.

I think it looks real but difficult to say. I happened to see him in person getting married in Venice but wasn't close enough to see if he was wearing a partial piece it didn't look that way though.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• Moderators

My father had a very full thick head of hair until he was in his 60s. Me, I was a NW6 by age 22. Just because he has hair and some of his relatives don't doesn't mean it's fake.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

KO- I would love to provide you with the information but unfortunately I am unable to do so.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson