Does Dr Lorenzo post the most honest results?

FUE2014

The is not the correct section of the forum to start this thread. I think this should be under "Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews" or somewhere else.

You should give us some starting points. Anyway, HD videos published by clinics should be considered totally advertorial and you can not trust their honesty much. I believe the honesty of the surgeons who never posts their videos much more (who don't advertise themselves). Much better to see the results from the real patients as long as they are real patients indeed. An exception to this would be, pictures from the clinics who share their patient's progress honestly, and show the pictures without using any photographic tricks.

Moved!

Also, I'm not sure Dr. Lorenzo posts the most "honest" results. His documentation is excellent; however, I don't think it means other surgeons - who do not share video - document in a less transparent or dishonest manner. I do believe more surgeons will adopt video presentations in the future; and I think Dr. Lorenzo played a big role in this!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

you and ur conspiracy theories about marketing tactics and photographic tricks....:rolleyes: give it a rest wud ya. smh

The is not the correct section of the forum to start this thread. I think this should be under "Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews" or somewhere else.

You should give us some starting points. Anyway, HD videos published by clinics should be considered totally advertorial and you can not trust their honesty much. I believe the honesty of the surgeons who never posts their videos much more (who don't advertise themselves). Much better to see the results from the real patients as long as they are real patients indeed. An exception to this would be, pictures from the clinics who share their patient's progress honestly, and show the pictures without using any photographic tricks.

I don't know about "honest," but Lorenzo probably has the the most thorough and transparent presentation of results in the business. I haven't seen H&Ws videos. HD or not, videos should ideally become the standard. Clinics should also advise their patients to provide video if they can't return.

And just having "a video" isn't necessarily enough. The video need to show the hair being combed and moved around up/down/sideways. I've seen some videos from clinics that were actually worse than what you'd expect from pictures due to shabby editing and angles... if you're going to take a video, show the hair moving.

Most of the recommended clinics here (yes, the majority) regularly post biased results. The strategies typically involve using different hairstyles, lighting, and angles to amplify the perceived hairloss pre-op and then inflate the result post-op.

you and ur conspiracy theories about marketing tactics and photographic tricks....:rolleyes: give it a rest wud ya. smh

BUSA, my best friend, here you are again. God bless you... I was afraid something bad happened to you. I am still waiting your answers to my questions here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176798-dr-koray-erdogan-2620-grafts-fue-2.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176863-dr-koray-erdogan-3458-grafts-fue-repair.html

Wow, good tactic to rescue yourself, I appreciate. But, what about loyalty?

What about the comments from ROOTZ: "Most of the recommended clinics here (yes, the majority) regularly post biased results. The strategies typically involve using different hairstyles, lighting, and angles to amplify the perceived hairloss pre-op and then inflate the result post-op."

What is your opinion about him? Does he also fabricate conspiracy theories like me? Is he an idiot like me?

Please have a look my conspiracy theories for body hairs:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176869-bht-option-young-hair-loss-suffers.html

Although you labeled me to be an idiot, I value you for your comments and ideas. We are in the same ship, in fact. So I invite you here again to make your voting.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176801-fue-vs-fut-why-do-people-prefer-fue-over-fut-more-more.html

I need your favor now, for some time please do not bash me and just listen. I am really bored of you and if you continue to your unfair and silly attitude against me, I wud avoid you like a plaque. Your IQ, your choice. Here I see a lot of honest and respectful folks who just want to understand the facts. Do them a favor also by drying up, follow Headon, a smart guy.

Edited by californian

Does Dr. Lorenzo post the most honest results?

.I don't see many others posting HD videos of their results.....

Hasson and Wong do so.

Most of the recommended clinics here (yes, the majority) regularly post biased results. The strategies typically involve using different hairstyles, lighting, and angles to amplify the perceived hairloss pre-op and then inflate the result post-op.

1124huc.jpg

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176850-dr-hasson-8364-2-sessions-fut-8-months-post-op.html

Were these photographs taken the same day after hair cut? Is the right one before the haircut?

This is like asking which job applicant submits the most honest resume, or which girl at the club wears the most honest make up, or which car salesman has the most honest pitch.

The only way to find out is to hire the guy, wake up the morning after, and drive off the lot.

Is it just me or is anybody else tired of California and his annoying posts with poor grammar?

Your posts are useless and a waste of everyone's time so please stop.

Take a hint and do us all a favour.

Thanks

This is like asking which job applicant submits the most honest resume, or which girl at the club wears the most honest make up, or which car salesman has the most honest pitch.

The only way to find out is to hire the guy, wake up the morning after, and drive off the lot.

I'm not sure "honest" was necessarily the word the OP wanted to use, but in terms of posting the most transparent results I think it's pretty easy to identify Lorenzo as being at the top. I personally have not seen another clinic that compares, although someone was saying H&W does something similar.

FTBPICKS,

I sincerely apologize from you and all the folks in the forum for my last post to BUSA (and for almost all of my posts to him). I will neglect BUSA and will not read his posts anymore

Now, I am asking for your permission and kindness to continue my posts. I think they will be useful for the real patients of this community. Will you let me ?

Edited by californian

FTBPICKS,

I sincerely apologize from you and all the folks in the forum for my last post to BUSA (and for almost all of my posts to him). I will neglect BUSA and will not read his posts anymore

Now, I am asking for your permission and kindness to continue my posts. I think they will be useful for the real patients of this community. Will you let me ?

You don't need my permission to post just keep it useful for everyone as this board can be really helpful for hairloss suffers and pointless arguments that carry on are not productive for anyone.

Wasn't meant to be insulting and I apologize for my tone:)

Yes, honest was a poor use of word, in terms of transparency though, who is better?

When it comes the posting surgery results, I think both words are applicable

here and can be used.. How can someone post transparent results if he is not

honest? Transparent is an adjective for the results, honest is an adjective

for the doctor, and also can be used for the results. But you got the point.

Does this physician present the results honestly? Or, are this physician's

presentations transparent or honest?

FUE2014, can you provide us a link where we can see most transparent/honest results of the doctor. Lorenzo or someone else, let's see the transparent results of this honest doctor..

I just checked it. In summary, 3223 grafts in the first session, 3101 grafts more after a year, 6324 grafts in a total of two sessions. (There was a third session but results aren’t posted yet)

I agree you. This is one of the most transparent and honest presentations in this overall network. I don’t know if there is a better one though.

The age of the patient is given

The photos are posted clearly after each surgery

There are no manipulations on the pictures

Donor areas are shown clearly with different types of hair cuts

Now, assume I am devil’s advocate, in fact I am.

The density of the hair is not very good although 6324 grafts are implanted after 2 surgeries. (Very honest though) The hair line is very high and forehead is very wide (very normal to make implantation area smaller). The hair combed to front to cover forehead but it was combed back, the bald areas would be clear. Besides, the hair density in the front line is not very clear.

The fact that no one else is cheering, applauding or saying wow, incredible or other cheerful comments proves that I am right on these comments. Since, the doctor is a paying member of this web site, no one attacked him either..

Don’t get me wrong, however, any coalition member physician of this network who is using FUT technique would get much better results with a single FUT session.

You need proof? http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171968-raymond-konior-md-4-320-fut-grafts-august-2013-a.html (It’s patient’s own presentation, we should assume it’s honest. The only drawback is he doesn’t shave the hair in the scar area. I guess the scar looks very bad..)

Don’t get me wrong, however, any coalition member physician of this network who is using FUT technique would get much better results with a single FUT session.

ur posts continue to make me LOL.....

You need proof? http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171968-raymond-konior-md-4-320-fut-grafts-august-2013-a.html (It’s patient’s own presentation, we should assume it’s honest. The only drawback is he doesn’t shave the hair in the scar area. I guess the scar looks very bad..)

Thanks for the comment. I would say that my scar is 1-2mm. It is photographed on about page 20-22 of my thread. I would video it and comb through it if I could but I only have one pair of hands and an IPad camera.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day