ASMED SURGICAL MEDICAL CENTER

DR KORAY ERDOGAN

- PATIENT'S AGE: 33

- NW: IV

- TOTAL DONOR CAPACITY: 8000 grafts

* Temporal density: 80 uf/cm2

* Parietal density: 70 uf/cm2

* Occipital density: 90 uf/cm2

- OPERATION DETAILS: 4006 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.6 - 0.8 mm.

Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit

* 517 single grafts

* 2057 double grafts

* 1432 multiple grafts

- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 2100 grafts were used to create the frontal part; 1000 grafts to fill the mid-scalp and 900 grafts to cover the vertex

- FINASTERIDE: The patient started the treatment just after having undergone the surgery

BEFORE THE OPERATION

file_zps6cc1c18c.jpg

OPERATION

file_zps48d4b865.jpg

12 MONTHS

file_zps222f0fc6.jpg

BEFORE THE OPERATION

file_zps66121ca8.jpg

OPERATION

file_zpsbf7975e3.jpg

12 MONTHS

file_zpsf1e75a54.jpg

BEFORE THE OPERATION

file_zpsbf5c7594.jpg

OPERATION

file_zps0c1b2e0c.jpg

12 MONTHS

file_zpsc26aba05.jpg

BEFORE THE OPERATION

file_zpsa9c228fe.jpg

OPERATION

file_zps73dafd3f.jpg

12 MONTHS

file_zps17fc44fa.jpg

BEFORE THE OPERATION

file_zpsa4a3fb71.jpg

OPERATION

file_zpsdb7d5637.jpg

12 MONTHS

file_zps4b8757a3.jpg

BEFORE THE OPERATION

file_zps31cc4c4d.jpg

OPERATION

file_zpsd01c0ba7.jpg

12 MONTHS

file_zps94ca3e62.jpg

BEFORE THE OPERATION

file_zps6b222859.jpg

OPERATION

file_zpse8ec3461.jpg

12 MONTHS

file_zps9cc0fbe9.jpg

BEFORE THE OPERATION

file_zps3a3390b1.jpg

OPERATION

file_zps6066f989.jpg

12 MONTHS

file_zps6b8b981f.jpg

BEFORE THE OPERATION

file_zpsdccb9301.jpg

OPERATION

file_zps8757d665.jpg

12 MONTHS

file_zps2a271564.jpg

REGROWN GRAFTS: 4006 over 4006 implanted in total. REGROWTH RATIO: 100%

file_zps6be853aa.jpg

DONOR AREA AFTER 4006 GRAFTS FUE. "DES" FUE EXTRACTION PERFORMED BY MANUAL PUNCH.

(Patient's second surgery planning)

file_zpsbf291df4.jpg

file_zps4cc70abc.jpg

file_zps72d1cd61.jpg

Edited by ASMEDMANUALFUE

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

Very Good work. I have been on this forum for months now and have been following a couple of doctors so far and I have narrowed it down to Dr Koray Erdogan. I had one other in mind but am certain this is the way I will be going.

I will also do my best to keep people here updated from start to finish for a whole year + which is a commitment I have decided to make.

What I like this time around that the patients hair was not wet on the pictures, not to me anyway, and has a dry look comparison so that means they must have started to listen to peoples pleads for a better comparison although I could see a difference either way, It does however help this way to have a more natural comparison.

Keep up the good work as you will be hearing from me soon :)

Stunning! An excellent example of FUE scarring as well. Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

continues to demonstrate why he is one of the worlds best HT surgeons. I have yet to see even average results from him. congrats! what a great hairline too which has been restored back to a YOUTHFUL appearance as it shud be. his yield is just on another level!

I actually don't like this one. I feel as though too much hair was put in the front hairline.

500 single hair grafts is not many considering he had a new hairline placed. I would have expected double this amount. There must be quite a lot of 2s in there.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I actually don't like this one. I feel as though too much hair was put in the front hairline.

500 single hair grafts is not many considering he had a new hairline placed. I would have expected double this amount. There must be quite a lot of 2s in there.

that made me LOL. guy gets an amazing HT and of course you have be the only one on planet earth that thinks otherwise..... smh

that made me LOL. guy gets an amazing HT and of course you have be the only one on planet earth that thinks otherwise..... smh

..says the man who thinks Demirsoy is the best in the world:confused:

..says the man who thinks Demirsoy is the best in the world:confused:
yea ur right Konior is clearly the best....:rolleyes: the guy has some absolutely life changing amazing results but YOU think its not very good.

again, ur entire post made me LOL and I never said Demsroy was the best in the world I said he's one of the best in the world which he is!

yea ur right Konior is clearly the best....:rolleyes: the guy has some absolutely life changing amazing results but YOU think its not very good.

again, ur entire post made me LOL and I never said Demsroy was the best in the world I said he's one of the best in the world which he is!

Regarding the result it looks too front loaded. If you bothered to look at other results, H&W, Rahal etc, far more single hair follicular units would have been used in the hairline.

Anyway, I've made my point and I'm done with this thread. Keep on trolling if you wish.

maybe you can give the doctor some lessons on how to perform a HT correctly. you shud PM him and tell him ur thoughts.... :rolleyes:

and you didn't make any point other then showing how ignorant you are.

maybe u shud take a look at ur own hairline which is quite thin up front. this patient has far more density then you do so don't throw stones when u live in a glass house...:rolleyes:

Regarding the result it looks too front loaded. If you bothered to look at other results, H&W, Rahal etc, far more single hair follicular units would have been used in the hairline.

Anyway, I've made my point and I'm done with this thread. Keep on trolling if you wish.

maybe you can give the doctor some lessons on how to perform a HT correctly. you shud PM him and tell him ur thoughts.... :rolleyes:

and you didn't make any point other then showing how ignorant you are.

maybe u shud take a look at ur own hairline which is quite thin up front. this patient has far more density then you do so don't throw stones when u live in a glass house...:rolleyes:

No need to get emotional, seems like Matt was just voicing an opinion. I think this result looks great but this patient's hairline does look a bit linear so I can understand the point of view that it seems "front loaded" a bit.

Great Result, I am wondering how he has "come about" the 100% growth rate? Did they really count each graft or is that some computer software? Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I have seen Dr. Erdogan show that before and not sure how he proves it. Its awesome to see those yields.

If my HT looked as good as this I would be more then happy with the result. I dont know what people are expecting from this day of age, but so far with my research and opinion is FUE over FUT just because of a possible smiley face on the back of your head puts me off, but to have it as nice and clean as this and that much yield for my first operation, I would be very satisfied.

Perhaps the patient requested a more dense packing on the hairline or it just looks like that due to the angle and his haircut leaving front longer then the sides and top who knows. never the less, with presentation and structure as someone mentioned who can complain?

I guess you never please them all, just a friendly common sense tip... Nothing is 100%/Perfect. so everyone should do extensive long term research before taking the plunge with any DR for anything.

I have to say, I tend to agree with Matt and home on this one. There is something "clumpy" about the frontal work, as if this fellow is wearing a hairpiece. Maybe the haircut has something to do with it, but you can also pretty clearly see where the transplanted hair ends and the native hair begins. I think Matt's point was that too many 2-hair FU's might have been implanted too close to the very front. Maybe that, and as I have opined before, insufficient micro irregularity in this doctor's hairline work generally, keep it from looking utterly natural.

Headon does have a point: FUE has progressed to a point where we can nitpick FUE work almost as much as we nitpick strip work -- but I don't see that as a bad thing. It would be great if some day soon we don't even need to ask whether it was FUE or strip but just nitpick away at the result regardless. :)

Hi Pup

That is still some time away bud, Its either wait 5-10 years or enjoy my 30s with some hair before I start rocking the bruce wills on my 50s ++ hopefully lol.

STRIP is just completely out the question for me personally even with some successful ones I have seen out there for sure.

This is one Dr I will be keeping up to date with his teams work for a while and perhaps visit the UK department first and see how things go.