2901 FUE: Better first procedure. Dr. Lorenzo

This 34 years-old patient, in treatment with finasteride, came to consultation with the objective to recover the frontal and middle area (butterfly wings design). We carried out a 2901 procedure (7088 hairs; 2.44 hairs/graft; 52 a 57 microns of hair; 0.8 mm punch; 241FU1/ 1431FU2/ 1173FU3/ 134FU4). Dr Jose Lorenzo. Injerto Capilar. Madrid. Spain.

10OTB190514COMP3_zpsfb4fabaf.png10OTB190514COMP5_zps6ad6901f.png10OTB190514COMP6_zps116bee0a.png10OTB190514COMP1_zps9f31da8c.png10OTB190514COMP4_zps07cdc0a5.png10OTB190514COMP7_zpsb15ff161.png10OTB190514COMP9_zps6d5eedca.png10OTB190514COMP10_zps7399508f.png10OTB190514COMP12_zpsdd83bf00.png10OTB190514COMP8_zps7e3e1b5b.png10OTB190514COMP11_zpsa3b5efee.png10OTB190514COMP13_zpsf3eb660e.png10OTB190514COMP14_zps9c08cec8.png10OTB190514COMP15_zpsc840d444.png10OTB190514COMP16_zpsb577678f.png

Jose Antonio

ICC-Injertocapilar.com-Dr. Lorenzo, Dra Vila.

- I work in ICC-Spain human resources, I’m not a sales rep/patient liaison.

- For information, valuations and budget:

coordinadorpacientes@injertocapilar.com(Spain); Mick@farjo.com (MCR)

- New Vimeo Website: https://vimeo.com/user23345553/videos

- New Youtube Website:https://www.youtube.com/shubbapahte

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/injerto.capilar

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Injertocapilar

Dr. Jose Lorenzo is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 7 months later...

Has anyone worked out how dr lorenzo is able to achieve these results with so few grafts on comparison with some of the other clinics ? I can think of a certain turkish dr who would have wanted to put 4500 into this patient !! Outstanding !

Has anyone worked out how dr lorenzo is able to achieve these results with so few grafts on comparison with some of the other clinics ? I can think of a certain turkish dr who would have wanted to put 4500 into this patient !! Outstanding !

I imagine the surgeon your thinking of would have also dropped the hairline a cm and a half thus using another 1500 grafts.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Lorenzo really isn't into filling the temples I have noticed. that doesn't appeal to me and his hairlines are usually way to high which is why he is able to stuff more grafts in there cause he has less real estate to cover.

its a decent result. guy really wasn't that blading so 3000 grafts looks about wat 3000 grafts wud look like. nothing extraordinary here. a good result but the guy has also grown his hair very long and combs it back so its really hard to tell wat he wud look like without the comb-over.

and the hair is wet. dry it wud look far less dense.

Actually the first 7 rows down and then rows 9+10 look dry. He has naturally curly hair so there is a nice help in coverage but he looks way better now IMHO.

Lorenzo really isn't into filling the temples I have noticed. that doesn't appeal to me and his hairlines are usually way to high which is why he is able to stuff more grafts in there cause he has less real estate to cover.

its a decent result. guy really wasn't that blading so 3000 grafts looks about wat 3000 grafts wud look like. nothing extraordinary here. a good result but the guy has also grown his hair very long and combs it back so its really hard to tell wat he wud look like without the comb-over.

Lol this is a new one. Dry hair looks far less dense than wet hair!! You must be paid by the Turkish docs to spew your nonsense against Lorenzo, now you just are babbling and making no sense at all. He has his hair combed straight back in some of the pictures and you're talking about a combover smh.

Actually it is the other way around, wet hair looks less dense and will show more scalp.

Lol this is a new one. Dry hair looks far less dense than wet hair!!

Yea thats what I was thinking also. Glad you guys caught it too.